Welcome to The Beachcomber!
The Beachcomber offers a limited number of luxury condominiums in 2, 3, and 4 bedroom configurations for short-term vacation rental. Each condo ranges from 1,800 to 3,300 square feet and enjoys unobstructed oceanfront views of beautiful Seven Mile Beach.
With all the comforts of home and a perfect barefoot beach in your backyard, you will never want to leave!
Patio or Balcony?
Each condo comes furnished with either a private ground floor patio or elevated oceanfront balcony. Ground floor units enjoy walk-out access from the patio directly onto the pool and beach, while upper-level condos enjoy both elevated panoramic ocean views and more privacy.
All units are nearly identical in their layout and design.
Families with kids and elderly travelers will love the walk-out convenience of a ground-floor condo. However, the elevated ocean views will take your breath away every time. Either way, you can't go wrong staying at one of the island's premier condo resorts.
Start your search today and tour one of the many beachfront condos at The Beachcomber.
Tour a Beachcomber Condo
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore. Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal.
Plus, The Beachcomber's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and first-class facilities, The Beachcomber is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
Relax in your home away from home with high-quality furnishings, appliances, and comfy bedding. High-efficiency cooling zones and complimentary high-speed WiFi will keep you cool and connected throughout your stay.
All condos include gourmet kitchens with modern appliances. Small appliances such as coffee makers, blenders, and toasters are provided as well as cookware, flatware, glassware, and utensils.
- Oceanfront Views
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Central A/C
- Flat Screen TVs
- Cable TV
- Many Offer Free International Calling to US/Canada
- Daily Housekeeping
- Beach Towels Provided
- Linens & Bath Towels Provided
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryers
Beachfront, Pool, and more!
The Beachcomber is located on the widest section of Seven Mile Beach providing a spectacular beachfront and sunset for guests to enjoy.
An oceanfront infinity pool with two heated spas overlooks the beach. Picnic BBQ areas with gas grills are set up poolside, perfect for sunset cookouts. A fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights is available for quick vacation workouts. Secure underground parking for one vehicle is provided during your stay.
- Barefoot Beach
- Oceanfront Infinity Pool
- 2 Heated Spas
- On-Resort Fitness Center
- BBQ Picnic & Grilling Areas
- Beach Lounges & Umbrellas
- Two Beach Cabanas
- Dual Elevators
- Secure Underground Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Walkable to Restaurants, Spas, and Shops
- All rates in US$
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $1,500 will be held upon check-in. Guests are responsible for all damages.
- The refundable deposit will be released 7 days after guest departure.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- Rates, terms & conditions are subject to change.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 3-night minimum: Mid-April to Late May, Late August to Thanksgiving.
- 5-night minimum: Late May to Mid-August, Early January to Early March.
- 6-night minimum: Thanksgiving week
- 7-night minimum: Winter Holiday Season & Spring Breaks (Early March to Mid-April).
- Inquire about last-minute stays.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- No arrivals on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the patios/balconies.
- Any indication of smoking will result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed without prior written consent from the front office.
- We ask that all guests be considerate while enjoying the pool, or on their patios/balconies, by keeping the noise to a minimum.
- A 50% (of rent) deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance of rent, taxes, and resort fee are due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr 16 - Dec 16): 60 days prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays (Nov 19-26 & Jan - Apr 15): 90 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Holiday Stays (Dec 17 - Jan 3): 120 days prior to arrival.
- US$1,500 Refundable excess cleaning/damage deposit is charged to the card on file 30 days prior to arrival. Deposit is refunded no later than 7 days after departure, subject to inspection.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing by email.
- Free cancellation with no fees if canceled within 48 hours of booking.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 60-days or more prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays: Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Festive Holiday Stays: Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made within the windows outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited, save the CI taxes which will be refunded to the card on file.
- CSA/General Trip Insurance is offered with a free "10-day look".
- No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.