South Bay Beach Club
Welcome to the South Bay Beach Club!
The South Bay Beach Club is located on the southern end of Seven Mile Beach. It is within walking distance of the Marriott resort as well as a number of the best restaurants and attractions Grand Cayman has to offer.
The resort is perfectly Caribbean with sun loungers lined on the beach, hammocks beneath palm trees, and snorkeling with tropical fish just feet from our pristine shoreline.
The powdery white sands of Seven Mile Beach extend onto the South Bay Beach Club grounds creating upper and lower private beach areas. Sunbeds, shade umbrellas, and beach loungers are set up exclusively for owners and guests just steps from the Caribbean Sea.
The resort's oceanfront heated pool remains the best spot for sunset viewings. The pool deck also comes equipped with a cookout cabana with plenty of counter space and two propane grills.
All condos receive daily housekeeping, excluding Sundays, and are fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, an in-unit washer + dryer, bed linens, plus bath and beach towels.
Central air conditioning, high-speed wifi, and satellite television programming will keep you cool and connected throughout your stay.
Secure covered parking and a fitness center are also available on-site for guests.
A variety of local shops, restaurants, nightclubs, water sports, and a rental car office are just walking distance from the resort. With the island's capital city of George Town only 5 minutes away, you'll be close to all the fun and attractions found on Seven Mile Beach!
With over 20 luxury beachfront condos to choose from and a dedicated local concierge team ready to assist, guests should prepare for an exceptional vacation experience from arrival to departure.
Click Below To View Your Condo
Nearby Points of Interest
South Bay Beach Club is located on Seven Mile Beach with plenty of dining, shopping, and island attractions nearby.
- 11-minute drive (3.4 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 4-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Foster's Camana Bay
- 4-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, & cinemas at Camana Bay
- 9-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 10-minute drive south to Grand Old House Cayman
- 15-minute drive to Dolphin Discovery & Cayman Turtle Center
A rental car is recommended. Taxis are everywhere but fares can get expensive shuttling around George Town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
Nearby Dining & Nightlife
Countless dining options await your appetite. It all just depends on how far off-resort you want to go.
Options within a 10-minute walk:
- Coconut Joe's Bar & Grill
- Peppers Bar & Grill
- Bonfire Urban Kitchen
- The Kitchen Steakhouse
- Chelsea Bar & Billards
Options within a 5-minute drive:
- Casa 43 Kitchen & Tequilla Bar
- Union Grill & Bar
- Bar Jack
- Saltwater Grill
- Coral Beach Bar & Grill
For nights in, order online meal delivery from Let's Eat. Featuring a wide range of local menus for takeout or delivery, you're bound to find something delicious.
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. However, for prime snorkeling, you will need to venture to the island's other nearby beaches, Smith's Barcadere and Spotts Beach.
Smith's Barcadere is closest to the resort. A little further away is Spotts Beach, a marine habitat where you can swim with sea turtles!
Both beaches are open to the public with parking, picnic tables, and palm trees for shade.
The South Bay Beach Club provides all guests with complimentary concierge service. The resort’s staff is dedicated to making your stay an exceptional one, from start to finish.
Our team can assist with airport transfers, restaurant reservations, Stingray City tours, or golf tee times. We can also have groceries and your favorite beverages pre-stocked before you arrive.
Daily housekeeping (except on Sundays) and secure underground parking are provided complimentary during your stay. Laundry service is also available by contacting the front desk.
The resort’s beachfront and pool deck are lined with sun beds and shade umbrellas for guests to enjoy on a first-come, first-served basis.
The saltwater pool is heated and elevated above the beach.
A pool cabana with two propane grills is set up adjacent to the pool deck. Perfect for sunset cookouts on the beach!
A small on-site fitness studio includes cardio equipment and free weights.
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal.
While the South Bay Beach Club has experienced some beach erosion over the years, you will still find plenty of sun loungers and shade umbrellas on both the upper and lower beach areas, as well as around the pool deck.
The resort's location puts you easily within walking distance of nearby restaurants and beach bars, shops, plus other attractions.
Click on the Map tab above to see what's around.
- All rates and fees are in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all reservations.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all reservations.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted at checkout.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit is required for all stays and will be charged to the card on file 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- The Refundable Damage Deposit will be released back to the guest 7 days after departure pending inspection for damages.
- Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Minimum Stay Rules
- A 5-night minimum is required year-round.
- A 6-night minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- A 7-night minimum is required over the winter holidays, Dec 19 - Jan 4.
- Inquire about last-minute stays.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm unless an early check-in is approved by the manager.
- Check-out is 11:00 am unless a late check-out is approved by the manager.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- No arrivals on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the patios or balconies.
- Any indication of smoking will result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed without prior written consent from the manager.
- We ask all guests to be considerate while enjoying the pool, or their patios and balconies, by keeping the noise to a minimum.
For guests outside of 60 days from arrival:
- 50% of the Rent amount is required at booking as the initial deposit to secure your dates.
The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr 15 - Dec 15), 30 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays (Dec 16 - Jan 3), 120 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Jan 4 - Apr 14), 60 days prior to arrival.
For guests within 60 days of arrival, the entire balance on your reservation is due at booking.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for online payment at checkout.
Free cancellation is provided if canceled within 48 hours of booking. There are no processing fees for minor date changes.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund of the initial deposit paid less a $200 processing fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays: Cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays: Cancel 120 days or more prior to arrival.
If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, Rent plus the Resort Fee paid is forfeited. Taxes and the Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded immediately to the card on file.
No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.