New Seven Mile Beach Condo To Our Portfolio!
FOURTH FLOOR CONDO
SeaBreeze #8 is one of only nine luxury condos within a tranquil residential resort nestled along the northern shore of Seven Mile Beach. Travelers seeking spacious accommodations with resort-like amenities and breathtaking tropical views need to look no further.
Welcome to SeaBreeze #8!
Melt your worries away in the resort’s heated spa or beachfront infinity pool. Pool heat is provided complimentary during winter month stays. Sun loungers, shared propane grills, and an outdoor shower line the spacious pool deck.
Just steps off the pool is Seven Mile Beach, one of the Caribbean’s top beaches. Roped off for privacy, guests can enjoy a barefoot beachfront with forever blue ocean views stretching toward the horizon. A seaside hammock and beach cabana provide shady relief from the island sun. Easy water entry is accessible around a rocky outcropping along the shore.
Enjoy long walks along the beach, fantastic snorkeling at nearby Cemetery Beach, or memorable sunsets with your toes in the sand. Nesting turtles during summer months are an exotic sight to behold.
SeaBreeze #8 offers 3,000 sq. ft. of livable space across four bedroom suites, a media den, and a private oceanfront balcony. Enjoy elevated views and sunset vistas off your fourth-floor balcony.
A gourmet kitchen comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, plus cookware, flatware, glassware, and cutlery.
A formal dining table sits adjacent to the kitchen with seating for 8. Additional seating on the kitchen peninsula seats 4 more guests. Hire a private chef for an evening of fine dining or a champagne brunch to start your day in paradise.
(Sleeps 8 adults, 10 guests max.)
- Primary Suite: king bed, ocean views, television, walk-out access to the balcony, ensuite bath with double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite #1: queen bed, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Suite #2: queen bed, television, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Suite #3: two twin beds, ensuite with shower bath.
- Additional Sleeping: queen sleeper sofa in the media room suitable for 2 children.
Light housekeeping (3X per week stay) comes standard throughout your stay except on weekends and holidays. Also included is an in-unit laundry room with a washer, dryer, laundry sink, plus iron and board.
Linens, beach and bath towels, plus bathrobes, luxury toiletries, and hair dryers are all provided.
Traveling families can request complimentary Pack 'n Plays, high chairs, snorkel gear, and small convenience items to enhance their stay. Your property manager will organize delivery prior to arrival.
SeaBreeze is serviced by an enclosed elevator on each floor. Elevator access extends to the private garage where two parking spaces are provided during your stay.
If you are looking for spacious accommodations with blissful privacy amid unforgettable tropical views, SeaBreeze is the perfect destination for a Cayman Islands holiday.
*Note - SeaBreeze is a non-smoking property. Please refrain from smoking inside the unit, on the balcony, and around the pool deck.
Show more details ...
Seabreeze is located immediately south of Seven Mile Beach's famous Cemetery Reef, known for its snorkeling and idyllic beachfront.
The beach directly behind Seabreeze is barefoot soft sand. However, the shoreline height can vary due to tides and storms. Some years it can be a totally sandy barefoot entry into the ocean. Whereas, in other years, the storms will reveal a shelf of hard Ironshore that requires ocean access by our neighbor's beach.
The beaches in Cayman are technically "owned by the crown" and public, so guests can easily walk north or south around the Ironshore to enter the water for swimming and snorkeling.
The sandy area directly behind Seabreeze is private to the owners and their guests.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Day of arrival meeting with the on-island property manager
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment, delivery can be arranged
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & free delivery
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Guest Welcome amenity basket (min. 7-day stay req.)
- SeaBreeze Fitness Center
- 3X per week (weekday, non-holiday) light housekeeping service
- Guest Services Paddleboard provided
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products in each bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, yoga, massage, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates; delivery can be arranged.
- Additional stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
|May 27, 2023||Aug 14, 2023||$1,350|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$950|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,350|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,850|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,450|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,750|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,850|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,950|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,250|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,350|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$950|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,350|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,850|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,450|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,750|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$2,950|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Service Fee is added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $1,500 is required on all reservations.
- The refundable damage deposit will be credited back to the guest 7 business days after departure pending any damages.
- Rates are subject to change.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
- A short walk north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling.
- 1-minute drive south to the Cayman Pickleball Tennis Academy.
- 1-minute drive north to the nearest supermarket Foster's Republix, and Jacques Scott for wine & spirits.
- 2-minute drive north to West Bay Beach, Heritage Kitchen, and Alfresco Restaurant.
- 3-minute drive to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club for chartered excursions, plus food + drink at Morgan's Seafood or Bacaro.
- 5-minute drive northeast to Dolphin Cove Cayman, plus food + drinks at Tukka West or Calypso Grill.
- 6-minute drive north to the Cayman Turtle Center, plus food + drinks at Vivo Cafe or the Cracked Conch.
- 8-minute drive south to restaurants, cinemas, and boutique shops at Camana Bay; the North Sound Golf Club is along the way.
- 7-minute drive northeast to Ristorante Pappagallo, ATV Cayman, and KiteSurf Cayman.
- 18 minutes, or 7 miles, from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM).
Taxi service is reliable along Seven Mile Beach but can run expensive if you are the exploring type. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
A rental car is recommended if you plan on venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.