Free 7th Night for Stays Between Aug. 15 - Nov. 4, 2023!
Click the Rates Tab for Details
SECOND-FLOOR CORNER UNIT
All Beachcomber condos are maintained to perfection with quality furnishings, gourmet appliances, and all the comforts of home.
Each unit comes furnished with either a spacious oceanfront patio or a balcony. Ground floor units enjoy walk-out access from the patio to the pool deck and beach--very convenient! The upper floors, however, enjoy elevated balcony views of beautiful Seven Mile Beach.
This second-floor unit features expansive living areas, 4 bedroom suites, and a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Cookware, glassware, dinnerware, and cutlery are all provided.
Central air conditioning and complimentary high-speed wifi will keep you cool and connected throughout your stay. Flat-screen TVs in the living area and bedrooms are equipped with cable programming.
(Sleeps 9 guests max.)
- Master Suite - king bed, oceanfront, walk-out access to the balcony, ensuite bath with double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite #1 - king bed, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo.
- Guest Suite #2 - king bed, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo.
- Guest Suite #3 - queen bed + twin bed, television, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo.
- Additional Guests - a surcharge of $100/night per person applies for the 9th guest.
Daily housekeeping is provided during your stay except on Sundays and holidays. Beach and bath towels, bathrobes, luxury toiletries, and hair dryers all come provided.
Every condo also includes a separate laundry room with a washer, dryer, laundry sink, plus iron and board.
Traveling families can request Pack 'n Play cribs or high chairs. The front office will hold these items for you at check-in.
The Beachcomber is within walking distance of many restaurants and bars, wellness spas, and shops. For nights in, you will find many takeout or delivery options to choose from.
A rental car is not a necessity as you can get around easily via taxis. You might want to consider one since there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive. Hertz and Andy's Rent-a-Car are nearby options.
Proximity to water sports, nightlife, and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean make The Beachcomber the perfect destination for island travelers.
Don't forget to check our seasonal promotions and discounts under the Rates tab above.
*All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the terraces.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore. Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal.
Plus, The Beachcomber's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and first-class facilities, The Beachcomber is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
- 3-night minimum: Mid-April to Late May, Late August to Thanksgiving.
- 5-night minimum: Late May to Mid-August, Early January to Early March.
- 6-night minimum: Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum: Festive Holiday Season & Spring Break (Early March to Mid-April).
- Inquire about last-minute stays.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- No arrivals on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the patios or balconies.
- Any indication of smoking will result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed without prior written consent from the front office.
- We ask all guests to be considerate when enjoying the pool, or on their patios or balconies, by keeping the noise to a minimum.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 16 - Dec. 16): 60 days prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays (Jan. - Apr. 15): 90 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Holiday Stays (Dec. 17 - Jan. 2): 120 days prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Free cancellation with no fees if done within 48 hours of booking.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays: Cancel 90 days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Holiday Stays: Cancel 120 days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
- No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are US$
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $1,500 will be held upon check-in. Guests are responsible for all damages.
- The refundable deposit will be released 7 days after guest departure.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
We currently offer for Summer & Fall a Free 7th night.
Book a 7-night stay and pay for only 6 nights using promo code BEACH7.
Applies to new reservations only for travel between:
- August 15 - November 4, 2023
Start your search for a seven-night stay. Then, enter promo code BEACH7 and click the Confirm Rate button to unlock your free night discount.