Bella Rocca 6BR
NEWLY COMPLETED - LUXURY PLATINUM COLLECTION
Grand Cayman's Ultimate Contemporary Villa
Welcome to the newly-built (2023) Bella Rocca; a uniquely-designed, 8,000 sq. ft. contemporary oceanfront hideaway with resort amenities and panoramic ocean views. Thoughtfully designed & decorated by an award-winning architectural & design team, Bella Rocca was uniquely carved into the elevated "Cayman rock" bluff, so as to almost seamlessly disappear from view...save for the contemporary raw concrete, and glass-walled entry foyer that stands just above street level. Oceanfront walls of glass, uncluttered luxury decor, and a minimalist vibe underscore the design & extreme privacy elements at Bella Rocca.
Located in the middle of our 22-mile-wide island, our guests are no more than 20 minutes from either the resort area of Rum Point to the west; or the best kite-boarding, beach bars, resort beaches, and scuba diving in Grand Cayman's East End. Our concierge can assemble a wonderful itinerary.
In the 6 BR Configuration, Bella Rocca offers 4 oceanfront king suites and 2 double-twin suites on the 2nd floor, while the ground floor offers the main entertaining spaces, and pool/spa/firepit/beach access. The ground-floor double-king bed suite and double-full bed suite are locked-off unless the guest adds them prior to arrival.
Perfect for seeking privacy and relaxation. Massage, yoga, and chef-prepared dinners are headliners at Bella Rocca.
Three levels of floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors make Bella Rocca a photo-rich, resort-level villa for hosting a large group of adults or multi-generational families.
Events & Weddings considered. Please inquire.
- Three floors of 10+ft. tall oceanfront windows and sliding glass doors.
- Large oceanfront windowed pool, infinity-edge heated spa, outdoor kitchen, and beachfront gas firepit.
- The pool/spa/firepit decks are bordered by synthetic grass lawns (cool on the feet and great for yoga mats).
- Gourmet chef kitchen, large great room, oceanfront verandah, indoor/outdoor dining tables & seating
- Elevator, star-gazing rooftop deck, media/gaming room (65" TV), outdoor showers, and 2 kayaks included.
- Access to (private to our villa guests) Fitness Center (15 min)
- Snorkel equipment, baby gear, and guest convenience items delivered upon request
(Sleeps 12 total guests; 12 adults max.)
- 2nd Floor- Oceanfront king suite #1 - king platform bed, desk, oceanfront floor-to-ceiling glass doors, 65" TV w/swivel mount, beverage fridge, coffee center, upholstered chair, sofa, and ensuite bathroom with double vanity, multiple mirrors, lighted make-up station, walk-in oceanview shower. Outdoor rock wall shower.
- 2nd Floor- Oceanfront king suites #2 & #3 - king platform bed, desk, oceanfront floor-to-ceiling glass doors, 65" TV w/swivel mount, beverage fridge, coffee center, upholstered chair, sofa, and ensuite bathroom with double vanity, multiple mirrors, lighted make-up desk, walk-in oceanview shower.
- 2nd Floor- Oceanfront king suite #4 - king platform bed, desk, oceanfront floor-to-ceiling glass doors, 65" TV w/swivel mount, beverage fridge, coffee center, upholstered chair, sofa, and ensuite bathroom with double vanity, multiple mirrors, lighted make-up station, walk-in oceanview shower. Outdoor rock wall shower.
- 2nd Floor- Twin suites #5 & #6 with 2 twins each, large TV, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, and single vanity. Both offer private exterior entrances for guest staff/nannies.
- N/A-1st Floor- Double-king suite #7 two king platform beds with sliding door walk-out access to the pool deck, 55" TV, covered terrace w/private patio furniture, ensuite bathroom with double vanity, and walk-in shower.
- N/A-1st Floor- Double-full suite #8 with Double-Twin loft two full-sized platform beds & two twin beds in loft, sliding door walk-out access to the pool deck, 55" TV, covered terrace w/private patio furniture, ensuite bathroom with double vanity, and oversized tub/shower combination.
*Note: A Departure Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional single/tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The beach behind Bella Rocca is both pebbly and sandy. It is by no means a barefoot beach as the beach here is reef protected which creates a marine environment of corals and grasses for all of our marine life to live in!
Please wear pool shoes or swim fins when in the water and be mindful not to damage the corals.
The snorkeling here is superb, as there are never many snorkelers in the water to spook the wildlife. We often see eagle rays as well as schools of hovering squid out near the reef.
If you want a barefoot beach for swimming, we have two large resorts in the east end, only 5 minutes away. Both are open to the public, and each has restaurants, beach bars, and watersports.
The Rum Point Beach Club (to the west) is the preferred destination, as they offer a beach bar, on-beach dining, fine dining (opening summer 2023), and watersports. Our guests also receive a preferred discount at the Rum Point Club.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The Guest Service & Transport Fee includes your Platinum Guest Services Membership.
- Platinum Concierge Services - upon confirmation, prior to arrival, and during your stay.
- Arrival & Departure (one each way) Group Airport Transfer via Motorcoach (7-day min. stay). $1,000 Guest Credit if not required.
- Assistance with Rental Car Reservations and at-villa rental car delivery
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of our private GCVC Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Guest benefit & discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for private watersports, scuba, and snorkel charters
- Complimentary delivery of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery
- Coordination of special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA).
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience & activity items delivered: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- Weekday, non-holiday, light (3 hr) housekeeping (min. 7-day stay required). Additional housekeeping services may be added in 3-hour blocks.
- Luxury linens, towels, pool towels & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out (if no conflict)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, yoga, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection included for villa (indoor items/decor)
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks, 2 single kayaks, and (4) sea-view snorkel boards provided - signed waiver required
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks, and sea-view boards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
- Paddleboards are not recommended for this location due to coral heads, marine environment, and shallow waters
*Signed waiver required.
|May 27, 2023||Aug 14, 2023||$3,250|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,950|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$2,950|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$4,750|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$3,250|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$7,250|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$8,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$3,650|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$3,950|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$2,650|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$3,250|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,950|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$2,950|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$4,750|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$3,250|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$7,250|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$8,950|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Service and Transportation Fee added to all rates.
- 3.50% admin fee added to all guest charges
- Villa requires a refundable excess cleaning & damage deposit of $2,500.
- Optional add-ons for chef/cook services, yoga, massage, bartenders, etc.
- 4 nights minimum stay preferred, inquire about shorter stays.
- 6 nights minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays can be accommodated but are subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
- Weddings and events with up to 50 guests are welcome with prior written approval, a reasonable event fee, and a 5-night minimum stay.
- Events with invited guests will require an additional refundable damage deposit of $5,000 ($7,500 total)
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of cleaning & paper products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.