Bit of Heaven
Welcome to Bit of Heaven! This bright 3-bedroom, 3-bath beachfront cottage epitomizes tropical island living in the resort neighborhood of Cayman Kai.
Upon entering Bit of Heaven, your eyes can't help but be drawn through the family room wall of sliding glass doors across the screened sunroom and out to the shimmering blue water. Coconut palm trees, a thatched beach cabana with Adirondack chairs, sun loungers, and a seaside hammock all beckon you to kick back and relax upon your private tropical white sand beachfront.
This two-story beach house features 2 bedroom suites on the main level and a master suite spanning the entire upper floor. Work from home professionals will enjoy with villa's upgraded fiber internet connection providing reliable speeds and increased bandwidth for multiple users and streaming devices at once.
The first-floor layout includes a full-width screened sunroom with walk-out access from the family room. Two bedroom suites are located on opposite sides of the villa each with walk-out access to the sunroom. The kitchen overlooks the family room and comes complete with modern appliances and a breakfast bar.
The spacious master suite spans the entire upper level with a private oceanfront screened terrace and open-air sun deck with two chaise lounges. Guests are reminded to respect the villa's non-smoking policy which includes all screened areas and outdoors.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 6 adults max., 8 guests total)
- Master Suite: upper-level, oceanfront, king bed, ensuite bath with soaking tub and separate shower, private screened terrace, walk-out access to an open-air sun deck with 2 sun loungers, room for a crib or rollaway bed upon request.
- Queen Suite: main level, oceanfront, queen bed, ensuite bath with combination tub and shower, walk-out access to the screened sunroom, large closet.
- Double Suite: main level, oceanfront, 2 full beds (sleeping either 2 adults or 4 children), ensuite bath with shower and access to a private outdoor shower, walk-out access to the screened sunroom, large closet.
Bit Of Heaven Unique Features
- Stunning sunsets! The location offers unbeatable sunset views of the Caribbean.
- Sandy, palm-shaded barefoot white beach with extra chairs, tables, and outdoor shower.
- Propane grill for cookouts by the sea.
- 2 owner-provided kayaks included by owner gratis. Paddleboards shown in photos are available for discounted guest rental and kept on-site, locked to a rack.
- Silver Thatch Watersports can pick guests up right off the beach for snorkel charters.
- The water is shallow and usually very calm, perfect for paddleboarding, swimming, and wading. Long walks in either direction.
- Upgraded fiber internet connection
- A modern kitchen with stainless appliances; fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, and more.
- Open concept family room with a 55-inch flat-screen TV with over 100 channels.
- Full-width screened porch with multiple dining and lounge areas overlooking the beach.
- On-site washer and dryer with overflow fridge.
- A/C units in bedrooms and living area.
- 12 ceilings fans throughout the home circulate cooler air when doors and windows are locked for security.
Bit of Heaven is only a short walk south to the restaurants and marina at The Kaibo, and a 10-minute walk north to Rum Point Beach.
The home along with its fabulous location makes it a great option for vacationing families and group getaways.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
**Maid service is available for an extra charge. A minimum of 3 hours is required and can be arranged directly with the on-island property manager. Payment due to the maids directly on the day of service.
Show more details ...
Bit Of Heaven enjoys a beautiful barefoot white sand beach and northwestern sunset views facing the Stingray Sandbar. One can walk all the way down to Starfish Point about a mile away.
The Kaibo is only a short walk from the villa and is an excellent place to grab a morning coffee, casual lunch, or elegant dinner in their upstairs dining area.
The Kaibo also has a marina where many private charters will collect guests for deep-sea fishing trips, snorkel safaris, or charters to Stingray City.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest Services Benefit Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Bit of HeavenGrand Cayman , Other
12 user reviewsstars based on
The Perfect Villa! What an AMAZING Cayman Vacation Home!
Bit of. Heaven Indeed!
Well Appointed, Great Location
Bit of Heaven - For Sure
Name says it all
Beautiful Sunsets Endless Views
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$625|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$695|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$695|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$695|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,095|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$725|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$795|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$695|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$695|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$625|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$695|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$695|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$695|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,095|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$725|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$795|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$695|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$695|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$625|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$695|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$695|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$695|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,095|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 7 nights minimum stay required.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.7 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.9 miles (52 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.