Welcome to Blue Serenity! This newly-renovated villa is located in the Cottage District along Cayman's central south coast.
After a complete rebuild, Blue Serenity is ready to welcome guests with a fabulous new pool & deck, enclosed sun porch, and dock.
Many of our guests spend the entire day enjoying the villa’s views, oceanfront pool deck and private beachfront with excellent snorkeling.
The new pool and multi-level decks are absolutely stunning and sure to be a hit with guests. A sunbather’s paradise, the pool features a Baja shelf with two submerged ledge loungers and a pergola providing shade throughout the day.
Plenty of sun loungers and outdoor seating ring the pool ensuring everyone in your group a spot to relax under the sun. An outdoor shower sits off the west end of the pool deck for a quick rinse before heading inside.
Overlooking the pool are two brand new raised decks: one furnished with a patio dining table, and the other with comfy lounge seating. Both are perfect spots for alfresco happy hours or sunset dinners with sweeping ocean views.
Blue Serenity is a unique two-level home with three bedroom suites on the upper level and an apartment suite on the lower level.
Both levels are included when booking the home. We do not rent out each level individually.
(Sleeps 10 guests total, 8 adults max.)
- East Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with dual vanity and shower, large closet and dresser, ceiling fan, individual A/C controls, walk-out access to the sun porch.
- Middle Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with dual vanity and shower, large closet and dresser, ceiling fan, individual A/C controls, walk-out access to the sun porch.
- West Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with dual vanity and shower, large closet and dresser, ceiling fan, individual A/C controls, walk-out access to the sun porch.
- Lower Bedroom: Lower-level, king bed, ceiling fan, TV, large hall bathroom with shower.
- Additional bedding: queen sleeper sofa in the apartment sleeps two additional guests.
Both the upper and lower levels have been completely renovated and refreshed with new furniture and decor.
The upper-level floor plan is accentuated by the 60-foot enclosed sun porch connecting all 3 bedroom suites and the family room. A wall of oceanfront windows stretches the entire width of the sun porch flooding each bedroom with natural light and spectacular ocean views. The sun porch comes furnished with a formal dining table with seating for 8 and two sitting areas on opposite ends.
The open-concept family room was designed to provide seamless access between the kitchen and living area while ensuring ocean views from every angle.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with new cabinets, modern stainless steel appliances, and an island counter with breakfast bar seating for four. Dishes, cookware, glassware, and cutlery are all supplied during your stay.
The living area provides a great gathering place to unwind at the end of the day. Tune in using the flatscreen TV and drop down into the plush sectional sofa for a movie night after a day of fun in the sun.
The lower-level apartment comes complete with a separate kitchenette, small living area, bedroom, and bathroom with shower. There's also a small screened breakfast nook off the kitchenette with walk-out access to the pool deck.
The improvements to Blue Serenity are sure to make this home a guest favorite for family vacations and group getaways. Book your stay soon before the best dates are taken!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Kayaks pictured above are not included with the villa. Silver Thatch kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes in the Cottage District on the southeast coast offer great reef-protected snorkeling as well as proximity to the best dive operators on the entire island--Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers. Being on the south coast, the water tends to be very calm on the beaches.
A short 15-minute drive west is a large grocery store, Fosters, as well as a Subway sandwich shop, a Wendy’s, and the Savannah Medical Clinic & Pharmacy.
Lastly, the Cottage District is much closer to George Town and Seven Mile Beach than Rum Point or the North Side. If frequent trips to the West Bay area are anticipated, a villa in the Cottage District, Frank Sound, or Breakers might be an ideal choice.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest Benefit Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Blue Serenity714 Seaview Road Grand Cayman , KY
38 user reviewsstars based on
Loved This Place!
We Were So Spoiled!
Outstanding Property in the East End
Great Place, Fantastic Rental Company
Views and Wildlife
Saw The Whole Island
Loved Blue Serenity!
Would stay here again!
Beautiful Home and Location for Families with Kids
Awesome week on Grand Cayman!
2022 Family Vacation
Great vacation villa
Great quiet spot
Serenity it is! Spacious, modern and sunset views to make your friends and family jealous!
Shockingly Beautiful!!!! Above Expectations!
Easy Island Living
We stayed in this house before and it very comfortable with amazing views.
This is a perfect place for multiple families. Stunning views
A little piece of paradise
Wife Approved - Part 2
Paradise at Mahogany Cove
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$825|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,475|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,645|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$895|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$995|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$845|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$895|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$695|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$795|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$995|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$825|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,475|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,645|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$895|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$995|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$845|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$895|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$695|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$795|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$995|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$825|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,475|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 30 minutes from the airport, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
- 5 minutes from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 20 minutes to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Countryside
- 10 minutes to La Casita restaurant
- 15 minutes to Tukka East restaurant and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary
- 20 minutes to The Italian Kitchen restaurant
- 5 minute to Heritage Beach
- 5 minutes to The Blowholes
- 20 minutes to Spotts Public Beach
- 20 minutes to Rum Point Beach
- 25 minutes to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 40 minutes to Seven Mile Beach
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.