Casa Luna 4
- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Welcome to Casa Luna, a luxurious and intimate resort-style community nestled along the coastline just south of Seven Mile Beach. Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travelers: those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing the luxury of a Seven Mile Beach condo but opt for more privacy and fewer tourists swarming the beach or pool.
Casa Luna is a wonderful option to experience the best of both worlds, a private and spacious residence with the convenience and resort amenities of a luxury oceanfront condo minus the crowds. Only 3-4 of the resort’s 18 villas are available for short-term rental. Exclusive to only villa owners and guests, the resort amenities are never crowded meaning more room for you under the sun on the beach or around the pool.
Casa Luna #4 is a 3-bed and 4-bath, multi-level private residence with an open concept design and bedroom suites providing guests plenty of room to spread out and enjoy island living.
(Sleeps 10 guests total, 6 adults max)
- Master Suite — upper-level bedroom with a king bed, two private balconies, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Guest Suite #1 — main level bedroom with a king bed, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with tub and shower combo.
- Guest Suite #2 — main level bedroom with two full beds, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with tub and shower combo.
- 2 inflatable twin beds are available for 2 additional children only (max 8 occupancy).
Mid-week light housekeeping is provided for extended stays over seven days.
Casa Luna’s Unique Features
- Villa #4 is located within steps of the resort’s infinity pool and heated spa, fitness center, and barefoot beach.
- 3 bedroom suites each with private ensuite bath, walk-in-closets, luxury linens, towels, and bathrobes.
- A gourmet kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, ample counter space, and a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for 8, plus an outdoor dining area on the veranda patio.
- Large veranda patio with sectional sofa, propane grill for island cookouts, and family-style table for alfresco dining.
- Gated private side yard with lush grass and tropical plants
- Convenient reserved parking spaces within 50 feet of the villa.
- Gated privacy with 24-hour security patrols.
- Short drive to the restaurants and shopping on Seven Mile Beach.
- 1 tandem kayak and paddleboard are provided during your stay.
Casa Luna’s luxurious residences, resort amenities, 24-hour security, and secluded beachfront combine to create a tropical vacation experience unlike any other on Grand Cayman.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
Show more details ...
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and sun loungers. Exclusive only to the owners and guests at Casa Luna, the beach here is never overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life. Fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and these items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. The larger condo resorts on Seven Mile Beach lack any underwater habitat for marine life resulting in fewer schools of fish.
Given the tides and currents, you will want to exercise caution when swimming outside the protected cove.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years.
Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in the summer. Our owners make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and have the beach raked prior to your arrival. We try our best to work around mother nature.
Sargassum is not an issue at Casa Luna.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Day of arrival meeting with on-island property manager
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment, delivery can be arranged
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & free delivery
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Guest Welcome amenity basket
- Access to Casa Luna Fitness Center
- Mid-week light housekeeping service (min. 7-day stay req.)
- 1 Tandem Kayak and 1 Paddleboard provided
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products in each bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, yoga, massage, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates; delivery can be arranged.
Guest Reviews of Casa Luna 4592 S Church St #4 Grand Cayman , KY
9 user reviewsstars based on
Could Not Have Been Better!
Perfect for Our Family
Casa Luna 4
Grand cayman Christmas
Thank you and please come again.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Casa Luna is located in George Town just 10-minutes south of Seven Mile Beach.
A convenient location tucked away in a gated residential resort, yet minutes from Cayman's best beaches, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 11-minute drive (3.4 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 1-minute walk across the street to Pure Art Gallery
- 1-minute drive north to My Bar at Sunset House
- 3-minute drive north to Hard Rock Cafe & Bayshore Mall
- 2-minute drive south to Grand Old House Cayman & Smith's Barcadere
- 6-minute drive north to the Lobster Pot
- 8-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Kirk Market.
- 11-minute drive to Coral Beach, Spotts Beach, & Seven Mile Beach
- 13-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, & cinemas at Camana Bay
- 17-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
A rental car is recommended. Taxis are everywhere but fares can get expensive shuttling around George Town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
The resort's private beach cove will be your personal oasis throughout your stay. Just steps from your villa, it's an effortless walk to both the pool deck and beachfront.
Day trips to Seven Mile Beach are a must. For all the island beach vibes, head to Coral Beach. There, you'll find an island bar and grill with oceanfront tables, sun loungers, and cabanas. Reserve a cabana or table and watch the sunset across the ocean horizon.
For snorkeling, head south of the resort to Smith's Barcadere or Spotts Beach. The Barcadere is closest to the resort and is a great place for snorkeling. A little further away along the south coast is Spotts Beach, a marine habitat where you can swim with sea turtles.
Both beaches are open to the public with parking, picnic tables, and palm trees for shade.
Countless dining options await your appetite. It all depends on how far you want to drive. Nearby options include Sunset House, Grand Old House Cayman, and Lobster Pot.
For nights in, order online meal delivery from Let's Eat. Featuring a wide range of local menus for takeout or delivery, you're bound to find something delicious.