Welcome to Castaway Cove, an oceanfront villa located in the Northside. Offering excellent snorkeling, this airy, sun-filled two-story beach home features breathtaking views from almost every room, vaulted ceilings, and open concept design.
Enjoying a protective coral reef, Castaway Cove is perfect for snorkel and water enthusiasts. Guests can enjoy their own private pier and thatched cabana with built-in benches allowing guests to fish, lounge above the waves, or dock rented water sports equipment!
Castaway Cove's Sleeping Arrangements
(Sleeps 10 guests total, 8 adults max)
- Oceanfront King Suite #1 – Main level suite with a king bed, ocean views, and an ensuite bath with a walk-in shower
- Oceanfront King Suite #2 – Main level suite with a king bed, ocean views, and an ensuite bath with a walk-in shower
- King Bedroom – Upper-level suite with a king bed, ocean view, and a shared bath
- Twin Bedroom – Upper-level suite with two twin beds, ocean views, and a shared bath
- The living room offers a comfortable sleeper sofa for children only
The oceanfront living area is flooded with stunning views of the water and furnished with plush couches and large flat screen TV. A full modern kitchen comes equipped with modern appliances, breakfast counter and seating, plus views of the beach behind the indoor dining table with seating for 6. Guests can opt for al-fresco dining out on the elevated deck which spans the entire width of the house and comes furnished with an outdoor seating for 8, plus rocking chairs and built-in benches.
Combined with its convenient Northside location, it’s easy to see why Castaway Cove is an inviting destination and an excellent value for families and large groups. With no properties adjacent to Castaway Cove guests are assured maximum privacy and relaxation.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes in Northside offer great reef protected snorkeling. The beaches in Northside can have plenty of white sand, but can also be pebbly or “ironshore” with natural rock formations. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes or fins). The prevailing trade winds from the east also make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes on Northside don’t even need a screened porch.
In northside we have a primary school, a health clinic with ambulance service, a post office, and a small grocery store for the essentials. Closer to Old Man Bay is Over the Edge restaurant, a great casual restaurant with good food and reasonable prices.
From the northside, it's an easy 10 minute drive to Rum Point, as well as 10-15 minute drive to The Lighthouse restaurant, Tukka restaurant in east end, and the 2 east end resorts—Morritts and The Reef. Both resorts offer bars, restaurants, pools, watersports, a grocery store, and local lunch spots.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at area businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Castaway Cove810 Rum Point Drive Grand Cayman , ----
17 user reviewsstars based on
Everything you could need!
Best stay ever!
Oceanfront Villa with EXCELLENT Snorkeling
Everything was perfect
Beautiful house and view, great location!
Great private home rental
“Impossible to put in one sentence...unless it's a run-on sentence”
“A Family Vacation to Remember forever”
A Family Vacation to Remember forever
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$425|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$495|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$725|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$525|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$995|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,095|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$725|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$795|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$495|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$550|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$425|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$495|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$725|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$525|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$995|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,095|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$725|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$795|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$495|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$550|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$425|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$495|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$725|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$525|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$995|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
- No weddings or events permitted.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 6 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 23.3 miles (44 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.