- Beach Notes
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Virtual Tour
- Book Now
Cayman Castle sits directly at the ocean's edge on a private 2-acre gated estate with a wide white-sandy beach for fabulous snorkeling, kayaking, and sunbathing. An infinity pool, multi-tiered oceanfront terraces, a panoramic veranda balcony, and a well-shaded pool deck provide guests with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy island living.
This grand estate is not only one of the largest rental villas on the island it is also a well-known landmark given its distinct design and architecture. While we are neighbors to the Wreck of the Ten Sails Park and the police constable's residence, The Castle enjoys no residential neighbors to the north or the south for well over 500 feet in either direction.
The owner upgrades the home every fall to keep the experience not only refreshing and pleasant for repeat guests, but for newcomers to the property as well.
(Sleeps 14 guests total, 11 adults max)
- Primary Suite – spans entire third-floor, oceanfront views, walk-out sun terrace, furnished with a king bed, TV, small dining table, and ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults
- South King Suite – second-floor, ocean views, furnished with a king bed, bed bench, small workstation, and ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults.
- Family King Suite – second-floor, furnished with a king bed and set of quality RH bunk beds, ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 4 persons max.; 3 of whom can be adults.
- Queen Suite – lower-level with private outside entry, ocean views, walk-out access to the pool deck, furnished with queen bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. 2 Adults
- Bunk Suite – lower-level, furnished with strong full-over-full bunk beds, TV with Apple TV for streaming, private ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults or 4 children permitted.
- 2 folding cribs are stored in the Bunk Suite closet.
Cayman Castle’s Unique Features
- A gorgeous, oceanfront infinity pool heated to 84 degrees in winter months free of charge (Dec 15 - Apr 15).
- Spacious pool veranda furnished with an outdoor sectional sofa, chaise sun lounges, and a dining table with seating for 8.
- Upper and lower oceanfront terraces furnished with Adirondack chairs and chaise sun lounges.
- 3 thatched palapas and 4 kayaks (2 tandem and 2 singles) provided complimentary on the villa's private beach.
- Walking distance to Ocean Frontiers dive shop and dining options (Eagle Rays and Big Tree BBQ) makes this a convenient option for families; Tukka Restaurant nearby provides complimentary shuttle service for Castle guests and the Italian Kitchen will deliver.
- A custom-made 17-foot mosaic dining table on the veranda balcony seats 18 guests with panoramic ocean views while you dine.
- Propane grilling station with granite countertops located between the main villa and guesthouse.
- Private gated driveway with plenty of off-street parking.
- The kitchen, dining, and living areas are all oceanfront on the second-floor providing panoramic views throughout.
- The modern kitchen features a GE oven, Bosch dishwasher, 48" SubZero refrigerator, ceramic glass stovetop, microwave, Keurig and drip coffeemakers, mixer, blender, and breakfast bar seating for 8.
- Cozy living area with a 60" flatscreen TV and full channel programming for unwinding after a day of sun and surf.
- High-speed wifi with mesh network for the pool and balcony areas.
- L-shaped bar with a beverage fridge just off the pool deck on the lower level.
- Back-up, full-sized fridge with icemaker in the laundry room.
For larger groups, Cayman Castle can also be rented with the optional 2 bedroom guesthouse next door which sleeps an additional 6 guests, 5 adults max. The guesthouse is equipped with its own pool, separate driveway, and full kitchen.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Cayman Castle sits on a 2 acre gated estate in "Gun Bay" in East End. Adjacent to 6 acres of government land that includes the "Wreck of the 10 Sails" park and the East End Constable's office, Cayman Castle has virtually no neighbors within well over 500 feet. 2-3 lunch places are within walking distance and Tukka Restaurant is only a mile north.
Further north are 2 large resorts (Morritts and The Reef) where they maintain manicured beaches, pools, restaurants, bars and watersports. These resorts are great places to entertain older kids and are open to the public for the day.
The beach at the Castle is white sand and quite private. We have three thatched cabanas, 4 kayaks, and 6 lounge chaises on the beach. Most guests will spend the day sunning around the pool, but we provide the beach option too. The water is more snorkeling than swimming here...it is a marine environment and we recommend pool shoes or fins for foot protection. We have a great snorkeling site straight out 200 yds from the Castle marked with a white PVC pole. You may tie up the kayaks to this pole as well.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
Beaches that either face west or are protected by coves/barriers tend to be much less affected by any flotsam or seaweed.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for 10% Discounts at Local Businesses & Restaurants
- Discounted Private Coach Transport To/From Restaurants
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Cayman Castle442 Austin Connally Drive Grand Cayman , KY
12 user reviewsstars based on
Great Family Vacation
Fit for a King & Queen
Best Friends Trip to Paradise
Perfect Getaway for Large Family or Group of Friends
Wonderful family vacation
Amazing and Enchanting
What a wonderful week
House, property and location were phenomenal!
|Jan 01, 1970||Jan 01, 1970||$1,295|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,250|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,650|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,950|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,750|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$3,450|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,750|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,950|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,150|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,500|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,650|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,250|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,650|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,950|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,750|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$3,450|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$3,750|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,950|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,150|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,500|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,650|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,250|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,650|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,950|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,750|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$3,450|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Extended stays unlock additional discounts. Inquire for promo code.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 31 minutes from the airport, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
- 4 minutes from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 18 minutes to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Countryside
- 10 minutes to La Casita restaurant
- 13 minutes to Tukka East restaurant and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary
- 16 minutes to The Italian Kitchen restaurant
- 1 minute to Heritage Beach
- 4 minutes to The Blowholes
- 18 minutes to Spotts Public Beach
- 20 minutes to Rum Point Beach
- 24 minutes to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 36 minutes to Seven Mile Beach
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.