Welcome to Christmas Palms! This spectacular villa sits directly oceanfront in Old Man Bay on the north coast.
The villa's luxurious interiors are complemented by beautiful multi-windowed views, an oceanfront freshwater pool, and--of course--excellent snorkeling just steps off the pool deck. Many coral heads hosting schools of juvenile fish await you!
The open concept living and kitchen area is the real show stopper here. Stunning ocean views fill the living area where guests can relax on plush couches, or step out directly onto the pool deck to enjoy the Caribbean sun.
A large full kitchen comes equipped with modern appliances, dishware, cookware, and cutlery for vacationing chefs. Guests can also cookout on the villa's custom-built masonry charcoal grill. A screened porch off the kitchen provides the perfect setting for al fresco dining with beautiful ocean views.
Christmas Palms includes the sandier lot next door to the east that has a small beach area for private sunbathing.
Exceptional snorkeling can be found directly behind the villa, as well as another 500 yards to the east behind famous Connolly's Cove. Amazing scuba diving is nearby as well.
(Sleeps 8 adults max, 10 guests total)
- Master Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out oceanfront balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
- West Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out screened balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
- East Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out screened balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
- Twin Bedroom: lower-level, two twin beds (can be converted to a king upon request), walk-out screened porch, shares adjacent half bath.
- A sleeper sofa in the living room can accommodate children or young adults.
Two single kayaks come with the villa and are available for guests to explore the surrounding waters. Alternatively, guests can visit Grand Cayman's newest attraction, Cayman Crystal Caves, which is only half a mile away.
Christmas Palms is located less than 10-minutes away from a grocery store, several restaurants, and water sports providers.
^Reduced rates offered to smaller groups not requiring all bedrooms. See the Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
With a central location on the island, the homes in Old Man Bay offer perhaps the best shore diving and snorkeling on all of Grand Cayman. The beaches are mostly sand, but can also be pebbly with natural rock formations. Either way, with the varied marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection.
The beaches here offer great seashell collecting and turtle sightings in summer! Old Man Bay is only 5 minutes from 2 large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. Cayman Crystal Caves is also located in Old Man Bay.
Heading west, Kurt's Korner is a local restaurant within walking distance, as is Over the Edge about one mile away. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner at reasonable prices.
About 15 minutes to the west of Old Man Bay is the famous Rum Point Club with water sports, restaurant and bar, a gift shop, and a barefoot beach with table service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Christmas Palms341 Old Robin Road Grand Cayman , ----
61 user reviewsstars based on
Did Not Disappoint!
Loved Our Time
Love this side of the island
Loved the villa
Great location, great view!
Kinnebrew - Christmas Palms Review
Just as Advertised
We loved Christmas Palms!
Beautiful Home Overall!
Everything as Expected
Beautiful Home and Private Location
Very Relaxing Stay!
Planning a return trip!
Gorgeous week at Christmas Palms
Exactly what we wanted and needed
Family Christmas Vacation
Great location and home!
Beautiful Views, Lovely Home
We had an awesome time!!
Great Crib in the Cayman Islands
"An amazing vacation escape"
Very relaxing and quiet
Luxury home on secluded Cayman Island coast
Christmas Palms - a Cayman Paradise!!
Amazing, Beautiful and Private!
Lovely Home on a beautiful island!
Lived up to expectations
Great family vacation
Fabulous pool and sunset views of the ocean.
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$550|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$675|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$875|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$695|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,325|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,450|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$895|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$995|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$645|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$725|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$550|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$675|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$875|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$695|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,325|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,450|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$895|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$995|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$645|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$725|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$550|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$675|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$875|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$695|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,325|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 6 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a discount of $50 off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 2.6 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 19.8 miles (39 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.