Coconut Walk - Luxury Platinum Villa
- Beach Notes
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Virtual Tour
- Book Now
LUXURY PLATINUM COLLECTION
Welcome to Coconut Walk, a luxuriously gated oceanfront estate directly on Seven Mile Beach with a private pool, spectacular beachfront, watersports equipment, and dedicated guest services.
This magnificent home has been redecorated by Grand Cayman's premier interior decorator, Design Studio, and has been featured in a number of local magazines.
Our Luxury Platinum experience at this private estate will be like no other on Grand Cayman. A driver will meet and greet you at the airport before transporting you to the villa in a large passenger van that will easily hold all of your luggage. Our company also has a relationship with a number of rental car companies to coordinate the delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance of your arrival. Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular choice among our guests.
Located only 15 minutes from the airport, the heavily-landscaped winding driveway guides you into the estate and welcomes you to an oasis you may never want to leave.
The Spanish-tiled two-story villa measures 7,400 square feet indoors and offers another 3,000 square feet of outdoor living space. Plenty of off-street and undercover parking is provided.
A covered lanai overlooks the pool and barefoot white-sandy beach. The pool area sits back from the beach and is elevated sufficiently to offer privacy from any passersby.
Of all of our villas, this particular property offers the celebrity or privacy-seeking guest what they cannot have while staying at the Ritz-Carlton, Kimpton Seafire, or other luxury villas in the Cayman Kai area. No one will know you are here unless you tell them yourself.
The villa can sleep 14 adults, or 16 guests in total.
- North Ocean Suite: upper-level, California king bed, ocean view, television, room safe, ensuite with double vanity, water closet, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- North Middle Suite: upper-level, garden views, 2 full beds, television, room safe, shares ensuite equipped with shower bath.
- North Garden Suite: upper-level, garden views, king bed, television, room safe, shares ensuite equipped with shower bath.
- South Primary Ocean Suite: upper-level, oceanfront views, king bed, private balcony, television, walk-in closet, room safe, ensuite with double vanity, water closet, bidet, plus soaking tub and separate shower.
- South Middle Suite: upper-level, garden views, king bed, television, room safe, ensuite with shower bath.
- South Garden Suite: upper-level, garden views, king bed, television, room safe, ensuite with shower bath.
- Lower Garden Bedroom: lower-level, garden views, 2 queen beds, television, shares hall bath equipped with walk-in shower.
Coconut Walk’s Key Features
- Grand entry foyer and vaulted great room with a wall of sliding glass doors to the pool deck and beachfront.
- North Wing contains a gourmet chef's kitchen, formal dining room, children's media room, and adult media den as well as the powder room.
- Roofed poolside lanai directly off the formal dining room.
- South Wing has a music room with grand piano, a large game room with a pool table, wet bar, and foosball table, plus a full bath, laundry room with double units, and lower level garden bedroom.
- Catwalk with ocean views and the grand salon below
- The south stairs lead only to the south suites and the north stairs lead only to the north wing master suite and bedrooms. It is a great configuration for two families or for dividing the house into adult and teen areas.
- The covered porch, grand salon, music room, and game room are all open to the pool and entertaining areas on the beach.
- Large freshwater heated pool ringed with double-chaise loungers, tables, chairs, and stairs to the sandy beach.
- Foot showers, 2 hammocks, and water toys are stored around the pool deck.
- Multiple dining tables and chairs may be paired together under the cabana roof to offer lanai seating for 14-18 guests.
- Palm trees for shade on either side of the beach, as well as heavy landscaping and a rope fence for privacy.
- Children's treehouse on the front side of the property.
- Central air conditioning with multi-zone thermostats.
- Propane grill station off of the kitchen.
- Dining table and seating under a poolside lanai.
- Fiber internet connection for remote working professionals.
- Landline phone for local calls.
- Apple TVs in all bedrooms and rooms apart from the Children's Media Room.
- Cable TV programming in both primary suites plus the Game Room and Home Theater.
- Dedicated Villa Netflix account with Ultra HD streaming on up to 4 screens.
- SONOS audio system, and multiple satellite TVs.
- Home security system and gate code activated upon request.
- Luggage racks in all guest bedrooms.
- Life jackets, basketballs, a pool table with cues, balls, and chalk, plus a foosball table.
- 2 paddleboards included by owner—signed waiver required.
- 2 tandem kayaks provided by GCVC Guest Services—signed waiver required.
- 2 private mooring balls in front of the house for rental boats or jet skis.
- On-island villa manager to respond to any emergency maintenance issues.
- Guests can contact Guest Services for assistance with charters, reservations, or at-villa services.
- Airport greeting and transportation on arrival and departure.
- 3 hours of light housekeeping, three times a week excluding holidays. Weekend housekeeping can be added for an additional cost.
- Guest services for pre-arrival planning for excursions, grocery delivery, and reservations.
- Luxury bathrobes, blankets, and luggage racks in each bedroom.
- On-island manager for maintenance requests and local recommendations.
- In-villa chefs, cooks, servers, masseuses, and yoga instructors are available for private hire.
The homeowner is open to hosting destination weddings and private events with up to 70 invited guests. Owner approval is required on a case-by-case basis. An event fee and a refundable event deposit will apply. Please inquire about your event dates and details.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Singel & Tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The beach behind Coconut Walk is pure soft sand with barefoot entry into the water. The water here is usually very calm and clean--the most beautiful cerulean blue color.
The sandy beach is sloped to provide privacy around the pool area from passersby but also provides plenty of room for throwing a frisbee, or football. Take long barefoot walks south towards the resorts, beach bars, and hotels on central Seven Mile Beach.
There are 2 mooring balls for rental boats or visiting charter captains. Coconut Walk is also only a few hundred feet away from some of the best snorkeling at Cemetery Reef just to the south.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The Guest Service & Transport Fee includes your Platinum Guest Services Membership.
- Concierge services - upon confirmation, prior to arrival, and during your stay.
- Arrival & Departure Group Airport Transfer via Motorcoach (1 trip each way). $600 Guest Credit if not required.
- Assistance with Rental Car Reservations and At-Villa Delivery.
- The dedicated on-island hospitality team at Silver Thatch.
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies.
- Guest benefit & discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors.
- 10% Advance Booking discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters.
- Complimentary delivery of snorkel equipment.
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery.
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery.
- Coordination of special events, private dinners & private transportation.
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports.
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA).
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival.
- Weekday light housekeeping three times per week except on holidays. Extra housekeeping blocks can be purchased and scheduled directly with the property manager.
- Day-after-arrival & mid-week guest services follow-up
- Daily beach attendant to set up and take down beach loungers.
- Free delivery of complimentary convenience items: baby equipment, snorkel gear, Apple TVs, Bluetooth speakers, and beverage coolers.
- Welcome gift basket of champagne and locally sourced products.
- Luxury linens, bath towels, beach towels & plush robes are provided.
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner provided.
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no conflict.
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks provided by GUest Services
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies).
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography.
- $5,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection.
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental*
Guest Reviews of Coconut Walk - Luxury Platinum Villa2245 West Bay Road Grand Cayman , KY
16 user reviewsstars based on
Grand Cayman - Coconut Walk - Fabulous
Fabulous beach front villa
Coconut Walk - Fantastic!
Stunningly positioned beachfront Estate
Amazing Vacation Home
Does Not Get Any Better Than Coconut Walk - Part II
Does Not Get Any Better Than Coconut Walk - Part I
Fantastic private resort!
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$6,250|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$6,950|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$8,250|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$7,250|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$11,950|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$12,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$8,450|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$8,950|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$6,450|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$7,250|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$6,250|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$6,950|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$8,250|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$7,250|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$11,950|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$12,950|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$8,450|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$8,950|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$6,450|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$7,250|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$6,250|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$6,950|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$8,250|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$7,250|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$11,950|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Service and Transportation Fee added to all rates.
- 3.50% admin fee added to all guest charges
- The owner requires a refundable damage & excess cleaning deposit of $2,500.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- Main villa: sleeps 14 adults, 16 guests max.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly about your travel dates prior to booking
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during the entire stay.
- Weddings or events are permitted; separate fees and deposits will apply.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 22.9 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 7.7 miles (19 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.