Conch'ed Out + Cottage
Conch'ed Out is a cozy oceanfront villa & cottage in Old Man Bay along the island's North Side.
This Caribbean-style 3-bedroom home offers excellent snorkeling just steps off the backyard! A sandy trail with paver stones leads down to a pebbly beachfront. We recommend guests wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection when entering the water.
Conch'ed Out sits on an oversized 1-acre lot measuring over 400 feet deep with a gated driveway, private pool, and heavy landscaping out front.
French doors and screened porches, on both the front and rear of the home, provide great cross-ventilation in the winter when air conditioning is seldom necessary. Air conditioning units cool the bedrooms and bathrooms only while ceiling fans cool the living areas.
You can leave the cottage open from both the front and rear screen porches with ceiling fans running to comfortably cool the home.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Primary Suite – queen bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the screened porch, ensuite with shower.
- Twin Suite – two twin beds, ocean views, walk-out access to the screened porch, ensuite with shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
- Cottage Suite - king bed, partial ocean views, small kitchenette with appliances, ensuite with dual vanity and shower.
Conch’ed Out’s Key Features
- Private pool and patio for swimming, tanning, and relaxing.
- The pool deck comes furnished with sun loungers, a charcoal grill, and a tiki picnic table.
- New Cottage Suite with kitchenette, countertop appliances, king bed, and ensuite.
- Full-width screened porch furnished with cushioned patio seating.
- Furnished living area with cushioned seating and a large television.
- Full kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast bar seating.
- An indoor dining table seats four with tropical views.
- Two kayaks are provided complimentary during your stay.
Infants under 2 years old sleeping in cribs do not count towards occupancy.
Conch'd Out is an excellent island home for small families, traveling couples, or digital nomads.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
With a central location on the island, the homes in Old Man Bay offer perhaps the best shore diving and snorkeling on the entire island. The beaches are mostly sand, but can also be pebbly with natural rock formations too. Either way, with the varied marine life in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes or fins). The beaches here offer great seashell collecting and turtle sightings in summer!
Old Man Bay is only 5 minutes from two large resorts in the East End (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and the Italian Kitchen restaurant.
These two resorts also offer scuba, and snorkel trips, jet ski rentals, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service. You are also only 5-10 minutes from the best SCUBA diving operations and dive sites on the entire island--Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers.
About 15 minutes to the west of Old Man Bay is the famous Rum Point Club with water sports, a restaurant and bar, gift shop, and a barefoot beach with table service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Conch'ed Out + Cottage233 Old Robin Road Grand Cayman ,
43 user reviewsstars based on
Tranquil and private!
loved our stay. will return!
Perfect seaside cottage
Hope to Return
Perfect spot for 2 couples
Beautiful views from a lovely home
A wonderful place to stay.
June 6 to 13 Conched Out
Near Perfect Quarantine
Heavenly Porch Facing Sea
Beautiful Home and Setting
Conch'ed Out Villa
Tranquil Escape by the Ocean
Loved Conched Out!
Peaceful, Private Getaway
Perfect Relaxing Oceanfront Villa
Fabulous week at Conched Out
Perfect for couple wanting beauty and privacy
It was amazing!!!
Definitely one of our best vacations
North side Oasis
What We Hoped For and Much More!
A Lovely Cottage
Fantastic, private paradise getaway!
Great getaway despite a few annoyances
Petite and Immaculate
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$395|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$425|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$550|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$495|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$775|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$795|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$575|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$595|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$450|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$475|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$395|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$425|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$550|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$495|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$775|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$795|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$575|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$595|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$450|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$475|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$395|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$425|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$550|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$495|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$775|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 2.4 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 19.6 miles (39 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.