Welcome to Coral Kai, an oceanfront villa along the north shore in beautiful Rum Point. This spacious single-level home invites you to experience beachfront living in its purest form.
Unwind on the sandy beachfront that stretches along the villa, offering the perfect setting for lazy afternoons. Step just outside your door to discover exceptional backyard snorkeling. Book a single or tandem kayak with your stay to explore the protected reef.
The villa’s freshwater pool offers more than just a swim–it provides elevated oceanfront views, creating an unforgettable backdrop. Pool heat is available only in the winter months for a $250 weekly surcharge.
Dining tables and a lounge area are set up under the veranda along with a propane grill. There’s nothing more delectable than alfresco dining with a seaside view. Hire a chef for a night of fine dining or fire up the grill for an island-style beach BBQ.
The open kitchen boasts modern appliances, abundant counter space, and breakfast bar seating. Whether it's a quick meal or evening drinks, this space caters to your needs.
Coral Kai's interiors are spacious and bathed in Caribbean sunshine through oceanfront windows and French glass doors. A recent redecoration combines beachy vibes with cozy at-home comforts.
Ideal for families, couples, and groups, Coral Kai sleeps up to 10 guests across 5 bedrooms.
Coral Kai's Bedroom Configuration
(Sleeps 10 guests total)
- Primary Suite: king bed, oceanfront views, television, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite with double vanity, and a bathtub with water wand.
- Guest Suite #1: queen bed, oceanfront views, television, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite with shower.
- Guest Suite #2: king bed, garden views, television, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Suite #3: queen bed, garden views, television, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Bedroom: 2 twin beds, garden views, shares hall bath equipped with shower bath. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request only.
Less than a mile from the Rum Point Club, Coral Kai lets you dive into water sports, relish delectable meals, and enjoy drinks with ease.
Coral Kai doubles as a superb wedding venue for small ceremonies, adding a touch of magic to your special day.
Secure your beachfront haven at Coral Kai and embark on an unforgettable journey of sun, sand, and relaxation. Your dream vacation is just a click away!
^Reduced rates available to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The oceanfront homes in Rum Point offer great reef-protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but can also have spots of rocky “ironshore” with natural rock formations. The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as the swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, watersports rentals, a restaurant bar and grill, and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar, and marina
Lastly, there are two large resorts in the east end, Morritt's and The Reef. Both offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, a liquor store, gift shops, and a pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around Mother Nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Coral Kai1592 Rum Point Drive Grand Cayman ,
62 user reviewsstars based on
Exactly As Pictures!
Our Happy Place
This exceeded my expectations.
Spacious and Well Stocked!
Loved Coral Kai
Great House, Greater Time
Perfect backdrop for our family getaway
Well stocked and gorgeous!
Amazing property and beach.
Gorgeous Villa - Comfortable Family Home
New Years Staycation
Ex-Pats Thanksgiving at Coral Kai
Dream Luxury Staycation
Weekend at Coral Kai
Fantastic Home and View
Would Come Back in a Second!
High Quality Standard
All you could ask foe
Great multi family vacation week!
The Perfect Place to Vacation
Beautiful villa with an awesome view
Beautiful Home with Fantastic View
Wonderful villa great beach
Great House! Beautiful Beach!
Wonderful vacation, beautiful house
Perfect Spot for Family Vacation!
Most Relaxing Vacation EVER!
Beautiful Home in a Gorgeous Location
Wonderful property and quiet location
The search for the perfect house ends here
Coral Kai is an Excellent Vacation Villa
Over the top trip!
Excellent house in many respects
Wonderful Spring Break for 2 families
Best time ever with family
Wonderful Spring Break for 2 families
Excellent house in many respects
Over the top trip!
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$995|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,245|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,595|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,345|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,295|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,495|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,595|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,695|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,145|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,245|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$995|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,245|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,595|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,345|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,295|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,495|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,595|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,695|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,145|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,245|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$995|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,245|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,595|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,345|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,295|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be credited back to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 8 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 1.2 miles to Rum Point Beach
- 1.5 miles to Bioluminescent Bay
- 2.3 miles to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and The Kaibo Marina
- 2.7 miles to Starfish Point
- 3.2 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 5.1 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 5.5 miles to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 7.6 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 11.4 miles from Wyndham Reef Resort
- 11.6 miles from Morritt’s Tortuga Resort
- 24.8 miles (47 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.