All Guests Must Be 10 or Older; Infants Under 2 Welcomed
Welcome to Cos Kai. This two-story luxury villa is a great family, or multiple-couple, home offering amazing sunsets and barefoot swimming from a palm-shaded beach.
Boasting over 6,000 sq. ft., Cos Kai is only a 5-minute walk from the Kaibo Yacht Club to the south and a 10-minute walk to the Rum Point Club to the north.
From the moment you enter the heavily landscaped carpark, Cos Kai welcomes you to a luxurious private enclave on the Caribbean Sea. Mature palms, ferns, and ornamental shrubbery evoke a tropical feel before you even enter the front door.
Once you enter, your eyes are drawn through the living room's 16-foot wall of windows and out to the white sand beach and shimmering calm blue water. The palm-shaded barefoot beach is dotted with 6 lounge chairs, two hammocks, an outdoor shower, a private dock, plus an outdoor dining set and propane grill for beach cookouts.
(Sleeps 15 guests total, 10 adults max)
- Master Suite – sprawling oceanfront master suite with king bed, ensuite bath, separate sitting area, private balcony, and brunch nook with fridge, ice-maker, and coffee machine. This suite is also furnished with a queen sofa bed for 2 additional guests, a flat-screen TV with Bose surround sound and DVD Player, a partially covered sun-deck, a private ensuite bathroom with a stunning walk-in shower with ocean views.
- Second Floor Guest Suite – A soft blue oceanfront king master suite with ensuite bathroom with bath and queen sofa bed for 2 extra guests. This room has its own screened balcony with lounge chairs.
- First Floor Guest Suite #1 – A soft green oceanfront king master suite for 2 with ensuite bathroom and direct access to the screened veranda.
- First Floor Guest Suite #2 – A double-queen bed suite with garden views for 2-4 guests, ensuite bathroom, twin sofa bed for an additional guest.
- Second Floor Bunk Room – Bunk room with twin-over-full bunk beds. The room also doubles as a library with a selection of books to choose from. The crib pictured in the floor plan is no longer provided, however, one can be arranged upon request.
Cos Kai can accommodate 10 adults max, 15 guests overall, with two rental configurations to choose from:
(A) Full 5 bedroom house with sofa beds: sleeping 10-15 guests (10 adults max)
(B) Full 5 bedroom house without sofa beds: sleeping a maximum of 10 guests.
Cos Kai’s Unique Features
- Stunning sunsets! Facing Northwest, sunsets at Cos Kai are truly breathtaking.
- Only rental villa in Cayman Kai with a 1,000 sq ft oceanfront screened veranda.
- Wet bar on the veranda with sink and marble countertops.
- A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with a pass-thru to the screened veranda, a breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
- Media room with oversized sectional sofa, 50” flat-screen TV with cable programming, DVDs, CDs, board games, and a home audio system.
- Multiple oceanfront sliding glass doors provide a pleasant cross-breeze through screened openings.
- Multi-zone air conditioning system to keep you cool during your stay. The first-floor control system prevents operation while sliding glass doors remain open.
- Integrated loud-speaker system on the ground floor and veranda provides a mellow background to peaceful airy living.
- Exquisite high-end furniture, travertine and bamboo floors, granite countertops, and high-end appliances ensure that your every need is met.
- Dedicated laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers.
- Wooden internal shutters and black-out drapes ensure a perfect nights' sleep.
- High-thread count Egyptian cotton linens, luxury towels, toiletries, and beach towels all provided.
Housekeeping or nanny service is available at an extra cost for a minimum of 4 hours. Services are arranged directly with an on-island property manager and paid directly to the maid or nanny on the day of service.
Hosting special events can be accommodated. There will be an event fee and supplemental refundable damage deposits required by the owners.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch single and tandem kayaks or stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Cos Kai enjoys a beautiful barefoot white sand beach and northwestern sunset views facing the Stingray Sandbar. One can walk barefoot all the way down to Starfish point about a mile away.
The Kaibo is only 300 yards from the house and an excellent place to grab a morning coffee, casual lunch, or elegant dinner in their upstairs dining area.
The Kaibo also has a marina and is where many private charters will collect guests for private deep-sea fishing trips, snorkel safaris, or charters to Stingray City.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, massage, yoga, or family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Cos Kai414 Water Cay Road Grand Cayman , KY
62 user reviewsstars based on
Great Property For Families
Dreams do come true
Spacious with Amazing Water Views
Beautiful Cos Kai
Cayman Has So Much to Offer!
Fairy Tale Stay!
Great house with beautiful sunset views!
Wonderful Cos Kai!
Wonderful Family Get Away!
Felt A Home in this Wonderful Home in a Beautiful Location
Lovely Christmas Vacation!
Could Not Be More Pleased with this Home & Location
Perfect Location for Family Get Away
Wow Wow Wow!!
Great Family Vacation
Spring Break Oasis!!
Dream Come True
Loved Our Stay
3rd Times the Charm!!
Vacation in Paradise
50th Wedding Anniversary
Just As The Pictures Show
Favorite Home on the Island
8th Visit to Grand Cayman
Could Not Have Been Better!
A Little R&R
Stunning and well worth the visit!
Above and Beyond!!!!
Above and Beyond!
Great Week at Cos Kai
Cos Kai is beautiful, we\'ll stocked and comfortable.
Cos Kai is beautiful, well stocked and comfortable.
Beautiful home in paradise!
Unbelievable Oceanfront Experience. One of a Kind Location!
Blissful 5 days
“Paradise on Earth”
“A true isalnd getaway with just the right amount of comfort and privacy without feeling isolated.”
Great Stay for the "Great Eight"
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,295|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,495|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$2,145|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,795|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$3,145|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$2,145|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,345|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,495|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,645|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,295|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,495|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$2,145|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,795|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$3,145|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$3,295|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$2,145|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,345|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,495|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,645|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,295|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,495|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$2,145|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,795|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$3,145|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
The owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 10 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $250 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- No children under 10 years of age, please. Infants, 2 or under, sleeping in cribs/pack-n-plays do not count towards occupancy.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
- Owner requests that guests do not smoke inside the house or in the screened porch.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.5 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.8 miles (52 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.