Recently Upgraded & Renovated
Tranquil nights, clear waters, and sunny beachfront living await at this fabulous island retreat.
Spanning 5,200 sq. ft., Crystal Waters sits directly oceanfront on a 200-foot wide barefoot beach in Cayman Kai. With two bedrooms on the lower level and 4 bedrooms upstairs, Crystal Waters can sleep 12 guests comfortably.
The enclosed oceanfront sunporch spans the entire width of the home's lower level, allowing guests to enjoy sweeping ocean views from the kitchen and living areas.
The living room is equipped with an entertainment hub featuring a large wall-mounted satellite television, surround sound audio system and DVD player.
The beachfront pool deck, built in 2017, features a shallow Baja shelf with four submerged chaise lounges, a poolside veranda with outdoor seating, and an oversized beach deck with sectional lounge seating. Pool heat is available for a $250 weekly surcharge.
The wider lot allows the owner to offer plenty of privacy while also being conveniently located in Cayman Kai. Seldom will you see anyone walk by your beach during the week, as direct beach access is not nearby.
(Sleeps 12 guests max)
- Primary Suite - upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, walk-out access to a private balcony, television, ensuite with dual vanity, platform soaking tub, plus a separate walk-in shower with dual showerheads.
- West Suite - upper-level, queen bed, ocean views, walk-out access to a private balcony, ensuite with shower.
- Middle Suite - upper-level, queen bed, television, shares attached bathroom with shower.
- Garden Suite - newly renovated, upper-level, king bed, garden views, television, shares attached bathroom with shower.
- Lower Suite: lower level, queen bed, television, ensuite with double vanity, walk-in shower.
- Lower Bedroom - lower level, queen bed, garden views, adjacent full bathroom with shower and beach access which can also be used as a guest cloakroom.
Crystal Waters' Notable Features
- Brand new gourmet modern kitchen with mood lighting and modern appliances: full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, free-standing ice maker, and a blender.
- New flooring throughout; porcelain tile on the lower level, and faux wood on the upper level.
- New entrance lobby.
- The master suite boasts 180-degree views of the beach with electric privacy blinds.
- Upgraded furniture has been added to all bedrooms.
- Wine & beverage bar in the lower-level lounge with an under-counter wine cooler, mini-fridge, and sink.
- The formal indoor dining table seats 10 with seaside views.
- Alfresco dining table on the beach deck seats 10.
- LED in-pool lighting for late-night swims.
- Propane grilling area and outdoor shower.
- Brand new dock with Adirondack chairs for sunset viewings above the waves.
- Separate utility room with full-size washer and dryer.
Location is paramount for Crystal Waters. This wonderful Caribbean villa is a 1-minute walk from the Kaibo Yacht Club and restaurant. The Kaibo offers watersport rentals, a beach bar & grill, take-out pizza, and a coffee shop. There's also a fine dining restaurant upstairs.
Beach lovers will want to visit Starfish Point, a short 5-minute walk west, and the famous Rum Point Club, a 10-minute walk north.
Guests can rent single or tandem kayaks and standup paddleboards at deeply discounted rates with free delivery.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) require a signed waiver.
Show more details ...
Crystal Waters enjoys a beautiful barefoot white sand beach and north-western sunset views looking at Stingray Sandbar. One can walk barefoot all the way down to Starfish point, about a mile away.
The Kaibo Yacht Club and restaurants are across the street from the villa. An excellent place to grab a morning coffee, casual lunch, or elegant dinner upstairs.
The Kaibo also has a marina and is where many private charters will prefer to collect you for deep-sea fishing excursions, Stingray City tours, or snorkel safaris. The ferry to Camana Bay also departs from The Kaibo.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Silver Thatch kayaks and paddleboards are available for discounted rental and free delivery.*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Crystal WatersGrand Cayman ,
29 user reviewsstars based on
Perfect for Our Family
Ideal for Large Groups
What a great experience staying almost 2 weeks at Crystal Waters villa here in the Cayman Islands.
Spectacular Villa in Paradise
We Were Captivated!!
Beautiful Oceanfront Villa
100% Pure Relaxation
Great place for a larger family
Family Vacation at Crystal Waters
50th Wedding Anniversay!!
Outstanding Family Experience
The Perfect Dream House
Great House. Great Space. Great Location.
Crystal Waters perfect for my family of 11
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,450|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,895|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$2,345|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$3,750|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$4,150|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$2,495|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,795|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,795|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,975|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,450|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,895|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$2,345|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,195|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$3,750|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$4,150|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$2,495|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,795|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,795|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,975|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,450|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,895|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$2,345|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,195|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$3,750|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 6 nights minimum during most of the year.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's.
- Unable to accommodate early check-in or late check-out requests.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire regarding your travel dates prior to booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.9 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 27.2 miles (53 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.