New to Our Portfolio: Upgraded Villa with Private Saltwater Pool & Spa
Envision is the new name for this recently renovated beach house on Cayman's North Side with backyard snorkeling, a sandy beachfront, plus a private pool with spa.
The home sits on an oceanfront lot with a vacant lot to the east and the North Side cemetery to the west. The cemetery is visible from the driveway. Tall foliage and a large buffer area block its view from other parts of the home.
Reasonably priced for larger families, Envision is a two-level home featuring an open floor plan with a large family room on the lower level. Furnished with a comfortable sectional sofa and large television, guests will find plenty of space to spread out, relax, and enjoy the sweeping ocean views. Exposed beams and vaulted ceilings accentuate the views while also filling the home with natural light.
A small den sits off the family room furnished with a desk and sleeper sofa. It's a nice spot to curl up with a book for some quiet time or a daytime nap. Work-from-home professionals can retreat to the den to connect remotely with the office while vacationing in style.
The new saltwater pool with spa overlooks a large sandy beachfront that leads to excellent snorkeling just steps from the back door. The beach offers plenty of sunning space with no immediate neighbors to the west and North Side's cemetery beach to the east. The beach is lined with palm trees and comes equipped with a beach cabana for shade plus seaside hammocks.
Spa heat is included from Thanksgiving to Easter. In the summer months, it is available for a US$50/day surcharge.
A large oceanfront sun porch on the edge of the pool deck is the perfect place to dine or relax after a day of sun and surf. The dining table is usually set up with seating for 6-8 guests. The owner and property manager are attentive to maintenance and keep everything just right for guests.
The villa's 5 bedrooms are spread across the upper and lower levels. The primary suite plus two bedrooms sit on the lower level with the remaining 2 bedrooms upstairs. The upper-level bedrooms are ideal for kids and teens due to their low ceilings.
(Licensed to sleep 10 adults max, 12 guests total.)
- Primary Suite - lower level, king bed, oceanfront views, SmartTV, walk-out access to the east pool deck, walk-in closet, sitting area, ensuite bath with dual vanity, and walk-in shower.
- Garden Bedroom - lower level, king bed, garden views, SmartTV, walk-out access to the west veranda, shares a bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Island Bedroom - lower level, king bed, island views, SmartTV, walk-out access to the east veranda, shares a bathroom with walk-in shower,
- Full Bedroom - upper level, queen bed + full bed, low ceilings, SmartTV, shares an upper bathroom with shower.
- Twin Bedroom - upper level, two twin beds, low ceilings, SmartTV, shares an upper bathroom with shower.
- Additional sleeping - sofa bed in the lower level den.
The 3,000+ square foot open floorplan features a spacious kitchen with gourmet appliances, a large kitchen island with breakfast bar seating, plus sleek cabinets and counters with plenty of storage space. Cookware, flatware, stemware, and cutlery all come provided.
The outdoor sun decks flank both sides of the pool with 2-3 sun loungers each. An outdoor kitchen on the west side of the villa features ample counter space and a propane grill for island cookouts.
Envision is only a 5-minute walk from a small grocery store, Chisholm's, that is even open on Sundays. A 5-minute drive east is Over The Edge Restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
*Note Silver Thatch Tandem & Single kayaks available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required. Paddles included.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The beach at Envision offers great reef-protected snorkeling while also having a sandy beachfront adjacent to the North Side "Cemetery Beach". The beaches in North Side usually have plenty of white sand, but can also have some spots of rocky “ironshore” with natural rock formations. With the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection. The prevailing trade winds from the east make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes on the north coast don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club (restaurant reopens summer 2023) that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many watersports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar, and marina
Lastly, we have two large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, beach bars, a modern grocery store, a liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and the Italian Kitchen restaurant. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Crown owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $2,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem & Single kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of EnvisionNorthSide , Grand Cayman
3 user reviewsstars based on
Unreal vacation rental
Best Family Holiday Ever
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum is required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- The owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 1-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Chisholm's Grocery.
- 4-minute drive east to Over the Edge restaurant and Cayman Crystal Caves.
- 4 miles from our Silver Thatch Welcome Center.
- 5 miles west to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed) and Bioluminescent Bay.
- 6 miles to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill & Starfish Point.
- 7.8 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Express.
- 10 miles to Tukka East Restaurant & Bar and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary.
- 11 miles to La Casita Taco & Tequilla Bar.
- 21 miles (39-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM).
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.