Fantasea & Guest Cottage
Newly Renovated Villa with Private Pool & Dock!
The beachfront in Cayman Kai is where you will find a newly-renovated and refurnished villa, aptly named Fantasea.
This spacious 2-bedroom main villa with a detached 1-bedroom guest cottage has undergone a complete makeover, both inside and out. Plus, the villa's recently upgraded fiber internet connection provides reliable speeds for work-from-home professionals, as well as reliable streaming options.
The renovation included 100% new tile, windows, furniture, kitchen, baths, and high-grade stainless appliances. With multiple large sliding glass doors to the screened veranda and pool deck, guests are never far from views of the water.
A new freshwater pool and tiled deck are elevated for privacy and to take advantage of the sun setting directly over Cayman Kai Cove. Ample deck furniture, an outdoor shower, screened veranda, and an outdoor kitchen, complete with a propane grill and Green Egg grill, make for easy-island living.
The spacious open-concept great room links the living area, dining area, and kitchen with breakfast counter seating and a built-in table with banquette seats. Large living room TV hs channel programming
Sliding glass doors provide seamless indoor/outdoor living allowing you to open the great room to the outdoors. Quality furnishing and decor have been used throughout the property for an elegant and contemporary feel.
(Sleeps 10 Guests total; 6 Adults max)
- North Suite - king bed, water views, cable television, walk-out access to the screened veranda, ensuite with double vanity, shower, and bathtub. Sleeps 2 adults
- South Suite - two sets of twin-over-queen bunk beds, water views, cable television, walk-out access to the screened veranda, and ensuite with shower. Sleeps 2 adults or up to 6 children.
- Guest Cottage - detached from the main villa with private entry, queen bed, water views, SmartTV, beverage bar, dresser, ensuite with shower. Sleeps 2 adults
The Cayman Kai Cove is home to the island’s famous Bioluminescent Bay. Kayaks and Paddle-Boards are available for discounted hire and guests can launch off the villa’s private beachfront on a moonless night to explore the glowing waters of our Bioluminescent Bay.
The cove water is shallow with a soft bottom, so recreational swimming and snorkeling are best enjoyed up the street at the Rum Point Club, just a 5-minute walk north. There you will also find watersport activities from wave runners to guided dives, plus a restaurant, beach bar & grill, and a gift shop.
Combined with its central location on the Cayman Kai peninsula, walkable to water activities, family-friendly restaurants, and laid-back beach bars, this island getaway is sure to become a guest favorite.
Come experience easy island living in beautiful Cayman Kai!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Single & Tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required
Guest Reviews of Fantasea & Guest CottageGrand Cayman ,
1 user reviewsstars based on
Can\'t Wait To Return
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$625|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$750|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$950|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$775|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,495|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,595|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$950|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,050|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$650|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$750|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$625|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$750|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$950|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$775|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,495|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,595|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$950|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,050|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$650|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$750|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$625|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$750|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$950|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$775|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,495|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee is added to all rates.
- A 5-night minimum stay is required. Inquire for shorter stays if the calendar suits.
- 6-night minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Home is on the island's Bioluminescent Bay
- 15-minute walk to Rum Point Beach
- 10-minute walk to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 1.0 miles south to Starfish Point
- 5.0 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 6.9 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 7.4 miles east to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 9.4 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 13.2 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 26.2 miles (51-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
Cayman Ferries operates daily water taxis departing from the Kaibo Marina to Camana Bay. Perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach or shopping excursions at Camana Bay.
Download their app to purchase your tickets in advance. Just be sure to make it back for the return voyage across the sound!