- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Fingertip sits directly on the waterfront at the end of a sandy point in Cayman Kai along the island's north coast. Walkable to the restaurants and watersports at Rum Point Beach and The Kaibo, Fingertip is an excellent value putting guests at the epicenter of the best Cayman Kai has to offer.
This single-story, extremely private villa is an ideal choice for a honeymoon, anniversary, or a small family vacation. The property ends in a palm-shaded, white sandy beach with lounge chairs and a hammock under the palms. The shallow clear waters offer barefoot swimming, however, we advise guests to wear pool shoes for foot protection as a precaution. When combined with its comfortable interiors and exceptional privacy, Fingertip promises to be an island getaway you will never forget.
Fingertip's Bedroom Configuration
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Oceanfront Suite #1 – Beachfront suite with a king bed, doors to the screened porch, ocean views, and an ensuite bath with a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Oceanfront Suite #2 – Beachfront suite with a king bed, doors to the screened porch, ocean views, and an ensuite bath with a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Guest Bedroom – Garden views, two twin beds, shares adjacent bath with walk-in shower; twin beds can be converted to a king bed upon request.
Fingertip’s Unique Features
- 24-feet of sliding glass doors recede into the walls joining the screen porch with the main living area.
- Plenty of comfortable seating on the screened porch, plus patio dining for 6.
- Oceanfront living room furnished with comfy couches, flatscreen TV and fantastic views!
- Modern kitchen with standard appliances, dishware, cookware, cutlery, and a coffeemaker.
- Dining table for 6, plus breakfast bar seating for 4.
Location is the keyword here as the home is only a 5-10 minute walk to the Rum Point Club and the Kaibo Marina. After watching the sunset from Fingertip, the next most pressing question is whether to turn left towards Rum Point or right towards the Kaibo for dinner and drinks.
Housekeeping services are available as an add-on option. Arrange directly with the on-island manager upon arrival.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes on the sound in Cayman Kai offer the best beaches as they don’t have as much marine and plant life living in the shallows. The beaches are typically soft white sand. The homes facing west offer barefoot swimming and shallow calm water. The sunsets are also wonderful, but the big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many watersports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east are two large resorts (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfers, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Fingertip113 Finger Cay Road Grand Cayman , KY
25 user reviewsstars based on
The best location and top manager
Great view & very comfortable
Can\'t Recommend Enough!
And we look forward to having you back!
Beautiful view from private beach!
Beautiful House/Serene View/Lovely Cove
Great, Relaxing Trip!
Private and Tropical!
Beautiful Home, Very Private
BEST VACATION EVER!
So glad you enjoyed your stay. The beach and view at Fingertip are among the best on island! Please bring your family back soon. The owner will offer a repeat discount for travel within 13 months.
Wonderful Location! Very Private, lots of little fish along the rocks at the shore.
Fantastic Experience & a view that words cannot describe!
Relaxing week at the beach
Perfect Rum Point House
Perfect Rum Point House
Relaxing week at the beach
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- Owner requires a $1,000 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.6 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 26.9 miles (52 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.