- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Located just a mile from the famous Rum Point Club, Fischer's Reef is a perfectly designed 8-bedroom oceanfront villa ideal for large families or group getaways.
The villa's unique floor-plan allows guests to spread out in ample style with multiple living and sleeping areas. A wide staircase separates the floors meaning the noise from one floor won’t reach the others.
Renovations completed include luxurious features such as an oceanfront infinity pool with optional heat, beach cabana, multiple indoor and outdoor dining areas, two separate 75-inch LED TVs, and a Sonos home theater system.
For remote working professionals, a new high-speed fiber internet connection has been wired to the property. Multiple users and devices can now connect to the web to work or learn remotely with reliable speeds and increased bandwidth.
All the attention-to-detail makes Fischer’s Reef a wonderful venue for entertaining and relaxation.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 20 guests total, 16 adults max)
- Master Suite: Main level suite with a king bed, private balcony, and an ensuite bath.
- King Suite #1: Main level suite with a king bed, garden views, ensuite bath, and a crib.
- King Suite #2: Main level suite with a king bed, partial ocean views, and an ensuite bath.
- King Suite #3: Pool level suite with a king bed, ocean views, and an ensuite bath.
- Queen Suite #1: Pool level suite with a queen bed, ocean views, and an ensuite bath.
- Queen Suite #2: Pool level suite with a queen bed, ocean views, and an ensuite bath.
- Queen Suite #3: Pool level suite with a queen bed, garden views, and an ensuite bath with a shower tub combo.
- Twin Bunk Suite: Pool level suite with two sets of twin over twin bunk beds and an ensuite bath with a shower tub combo.
- The living area also has a sleeper sofa.
Fischer’s Reef Notable Amenities
- Fischer's Reef is located within a designated marine park teeming with abundant marine life just steps off the infinity pool. Strap on your snorkel gear and go exploring, but please wear pool shoes for protection and avoid damaging the corals!
- Sandy beach with oceanside cabana and hammocks for hours of relaxing by the sea
- Wonderful sunrises and plenty of privacy
- Spectacular stargazing with minimal light interference
- The indoor living and dining areas upstairs are furnished with high-quality upholstered furniture and decor
- Large modern kitchen on the upper level with a spacious refrigerator, small upright freezer, gas range, microwave, two dishwashers, wine fridge, drip coffee makers, a Keurig, a Nespresso, and ample counter space
- Breakfast table for 8 and two large dining room tables seats 20; both with ocean views
- Oversized great room with multiple couches and living areas allow room for large families to spread out
- An exterior spiral staircase connects the balcony with the pool deck while providing wonderful elevated views of the beach and reef
- The pool-level living area features a kitchenette with a coffee center and microwave, a dining table with seating for 6, plus a 75" LED TV for movies, games, and sporting events
- Blu-Ray player and Apple TV on each level
- Laundry rooms upstairs and downstairs
- 7-zone central air conditioning
- Heated pool set to 88 degrees; additional heat to 88-92 degrees available during winter months for $500/week surcharge
- Home security system available
- Small deposit safe for guest valuables
- 1 single kayak & 1 tandem kayak included with the villa
A local professional property manager resides on-site in the small cottage near the gated entrance. Manager's cottage is heavily landscaped and separated from the villa. Close enough to reach out in case of emergency, but far enough away so as to respect your privacy.
Owner requires Saturday-to-Saturday bookings unless otherwise pre-approved. 7 night minimum stays.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Fischer's Reef is less than a mile east of the famous Rum Point Club and enjoys a sandy beach and excellent snorkeling within a protected marine park.
No fishing is allowed within this protected habitat and guests are advised not to touch or disturb the coral reef. To avoid accidentally damaging the coral, we discourage the use of flippers when snorkeling.
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes on the oceanfront in Rum Point offer great reef protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but can also have spots of rocky “ironshore” with natural rock formations. The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes only, no fins please!). The prevailing trade winds from the east also make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes in Rum Point don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also near Rum Point is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar and marina.
Lastly, we have two large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Arrange airport pick-up & rental vehicles (fee applies)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket/arrangement
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival & mid-week guest services follow-up
- Complimentary use of Apple TVs, bluetooth speakers, beverage coolers
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Fischer's Reef1482 Rum Point Drive Grand Cayman ,
35 user reviewsstars based on
Great Villa for a Family Gathering
Fishers Reef was a top pick!
Best Rental Ever! Home was Fantastic!
Five Star Rating for Fischer’s Reef
Everything you need inside and out!!
Fischer's Reef - Wonderful!
Thank you for your kind review. We are fortunate to have Debbie!
Please come back again soon!
Truly a Paradise on the Ocean
Manager Response:Thanks for the warm review! We are delighted you enjoyed the home and hope to have you back again soon.
Thank you for your kind words!
Please come back soon!!!
Fabulous Summer Spot
Fischers Reef - BEST EVER!!!
Week in Absolute Paradise
What a Wonderful Memory
Fabulous Fischer\'s Reef
Best Location Ever!
Thank you for your kind words! The owner's take great pride in their home! Manager Debbie takes wonderful care of the guests! Please come again soon!
Scott - Reservations
A Dream Home for Our Family Christmas Holidays
Thank you for your kind words. Fischer's Reef is a special home.
Beautiful home and amenities!
Amazing family vacation!
5 Adults, 9 Cousins!
Fun for the entire family!
Absolutely Beautiful Home!
Great Home for Our Large Group!
Words Do No Justice!
Perfect vacation for a large family or group of friends
- 7 nights minimum stay required.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 7.3 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 24.6 miles (47 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.