Welcome to Hidden Cove, a family vacation hideaway tucked back in a quiet corner in the beautiful Cayman Kai neighborhood.
Hidden Cove offers a large family, or two smaller families, a home away from home with the amenities of a vacation resort. With a boat dock directly on a secluded cove, guests can launch kayaks—6 come provided complimentary—for a day of exploring above the waves. Better yet, you can even rent jet skis and keep them docked behind the house!
Guests wanting to stay on land are welcomed to use the bikes included with the home to explore Cayman Kai. Round up the entire family for a group bike ride to The Kaibo Marina for a bite to eat or head to the beaches at Rum Point and Starfish Point all about a 5 minute ride away. Walkable too of course.
The newly renovated swimming pool and sun deck are sure to be a hit with sun-seeking families. Lounge poolside with your fancy shades on and soak up the sunshine while the kids splish-splash in the freshwater pool. Fire up the propane grill for an island cookout and enjoy a bite to eat under the poolside gazebo or alfresco dining area off the pool deck.
Inside, plenty of windows overlooking the pool allow natural sunlight to fill the spacious family room. Complete with a living area and a large formal dining table, the family room is the perfect gathering spot after a long day of fun under the sun.
(Sleeps 12 guests total)
- Master Suite: lower-level, king bed, water views, walk-out access to the pool deck, TV, ceiling fan, ensuite bath with dual vanities, glass shower, and whirlpool tub.
- Queen Suite: lower-level, queen bed, garden views, ceiling fan, ensuite bath with tub, and shower combo.
- Twin Bedroom: lower-level, 2 twin beds, garden views, ceiling fan, shares hall bath with tub and shower combo; twin beds can be converted to a king upon request.
- Queen Bedroom: lower-level, queen bed, garden views, shares adjacent hall bath with tub and shower combo.
- Upper Queen Bedroom: upper-level, queen bed, elevated partial water views, shares a hall bath with dual vanities and shower.
- Upper Twin Bedroom: upper-level, 2 twin beds, elevated partial water views, shares a hall bath with dual vanities and shower; twin beds can be converted to a king upon request.
Hidden Cove’s Notable Features
- Great snorkeling nearby!
- The property is wired with a fiber internet connection perfect for remote working professionals.
- Directly across the street, sandy access provides kayaking in Cayman Kai Cove and North Sound. To the east, one can kayak across Little Sound to meander through mangrove passages and enjoy the bioluminescent cove on a moonless evening.
- Short walk to Rum Point Beach for water sports, barefoot swimming, snorkeling, and restaurants.
- A quiet sitting room and overflow dining area just off the kitchen.
- Outdoor shower.
- 6 complimentary kayaks included!
- 10 complimentary bicycles (8 adult & 2 kids) included with the villa!
- Port-a-crib is also available.
Come, relax and enjoy!
^Reduced rates offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See the Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Hidden Cove is on the canal behind Cayman Kai and enjoys the privacy of distant views of the mangroves and lush interior of the island.
The house offers a seawall dock with room for a rental boat or private charter collection point. 6 Kayaks are provided and our guests often taken them on mangrove tours.
For a barefoot beach visit Gardens of the Kai diagonally across the street; the white sandy beach there is open to the public.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Hidden Cove301 Water Cay Rd Grand Cayman , ----
44 user reviewsstars based on
We Loved It!
Not On Top of Each Other
Perfect for Us
Annual Travel group
Just as pictured in the listing
Great family House
Perfect Place to Celebrate Family
Special Week in Cayman
Stingrays + Home Away from Home
We Miss Hidden Cove!!!
Special Home for 50th Anniversary
Better than Photos
Wonderful Home, Great Location
Hidden Cove = Hidden Secret
Quiet at Hidden Cove
Great Adventuring Home
Perfect Private Retreat
Loved Our Stay
Property Was Amazing!
Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Location
The perfect spot for an epic family vacation!
Great for a large group
Rum Point and Grand Cayman Family vacation
Great location for chilling
Only thing missing was the boat
Lesson Learned - HOT in March!
Spring Break Memories
So Much Fun
Very nice home and location
BEAUTIFUL AMAZING AWESOME PARADISE
large home w 6 bd rooms/5 baths, short walk to Kaibo Rest and Rum Point Beach + many amenities + privacy
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$795|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$895|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,245|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,795|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,995|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,295|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,495|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$895|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$995|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$795|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$895|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,245|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$995|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,795|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,995|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,295|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,495|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$895|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$995|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$795|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$895|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,245|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$995|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,795|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 8 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.3 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.6 miles (51 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.