Hidden Treasure + GH - NEW!
New to Our Portfolio
Welcome to Hidden Treasure + Guest House, centrally located on the quiet southern coast.
This luxurious 6-bedroom beachfront estate sits on over 100 feet of sandy beach and iron shore with fabulous snorkeling and breathtaking sunrise views of tranquil Frank Sound.
The main villa can sleep 12 guests across five spacious bedrooms, three of which are oceanfront. The 1-bedroom guest house sleeps an additional 2 adults and 2 small children on a sleeper sofa.
With over 5,500 sq. ft., this stately oceanfront villa features a private vanishing-edge swimming pool, outdoor fire pit, spacious interiors, and a propane grill.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with modern stainless appliances, granite counters, and a breakfast bar with seating. The formal dining area provides seating for 14.
In addition to seating four at the kitchen table, there is also an oceanfront breakfast nook that seats eight.
This listing includes both the 5-bedroom villa and 1-bedroom guest house sleeping 18 guests total or 16 adults max.
The guest house is never rented out separately during your stay.
(Sleeps 18 guests total, 14 adults max)
- Pool Suite: lower-level, queen bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the pool deck, closet, ensuite bath with soaking tub, and separate shower.
- Primary Suite: upper-level, king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to a shared oceanfront balcony, television, closet, office with desk + chair, ensuite with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- Guest Bedroom: upper-level, queen bed, ocean views, walk-out access to a shared oceanfront balcony, closet, desk + chair, shares a jack-and-jill bathroom with shower bath.
- Twin Bedroom: upper-level, two twin beds, closet, shares a jack-and-jill bathroom with shower bath.
- Bunkroom Suite: upper-level, four twin-over-twin bunks + two trundle beds, closet, and ensuite with shower.
- Guest House: full bed, garden views, television, ensuite with shower bath; sleeper sofa in the living room.
Hidden Treasure’s Notable Features
- High-speed fiber optic internet for streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- Home office on the second floor with workstation, private balcony, and oversized recliner. There is no sleeping option in the office.
- Propane grill for island cookouts.
- Propane fire pit for late-night hangouts on the beach.
- Two sea kayaks are provided along with various outdoor games.
Daily maid service is optional and can be arranged for guests in addition to a private chef, massage therapist, personal trainer, or yoga instructor.
The owner is adding a 100-foot dock with a thatch-covered cabana in 2023. The dock and ladder will permit snorkeling guests gentle water entry into the shallows just behind the villa.
Hidden Treasure is conveniently located 30 minutes east of the airport. The villa is only 15 minutes from the supermarket, 10 minutes from Ocean Frontiers—one of Cayman’s premier dive operators!—and 5 minutes from both the Silver Thatch Fitness Center and Cayman Health City.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes in the Cottage District on the southeast coast offer great reef-protected snorkeling as well as proximity to the best dive operators on the entire island—Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers. Being on the south coast the water tends to be very calm on the beaches.
The beaches here tend to be a mix of ironshore and sand, so foot protection—fins or pool shoes—is recommended.
A short 15-minute drive west to Savannah is a large grocery store, Fosters, as well as some fast food options plus the Savannah Medical Clinic & Pharmacy.
Also nearby are the Queen Elizabeth Botanical Gardens.
Lastly, the Cottage District is much closer to George Town and Seven Mile Beach than Rum Point and the north coast. If frequent trips to the West Bay area are anticipated, a villa in the Cottage District, Frank Sound, or Breakers might be an ideal choice.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Hidden Treasure + GH - NEW!Cottage , Grand Cayman
1 user reviewsstars based on
Love The Location & House
|May 27, 2023||Aug 14, 2023||$1,295|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$995|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,295|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,495|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,395|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,095|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,495|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,595|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,195|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,295|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$995|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,295|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,495|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,395|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,095|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$2,295|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.