Welcome to In Harmony, a luxury, open-concept 4-bedroom private villa on the oceanfront in Bodden Town just 20-25 minutes from the airport.
In Harmony appeals to all travelers looking for a modern home with contemporary decor, resort-like amenities, and enhanced privacy. Gated and fenced, In Harmony enjoys no neighbors to the east, and the property to the west is a private residence that does not rent to tourists. The property is wired with a fiber internet connection perfect for remote working professionals.
The villa’s private beachfront spans 75-feet with excellent snorkeling within a reef-protected coastline. Perfect for walks and beachcombing, however, we recommend guests wear foot protection (water shoes or fins) both on the beach and in the water.
Guests of all ages will love splashing around in the private freshwater pool. Sunbathers will find plenty of chaise lounges to soak up the Caribbean sun before enjoying a refreshing dip in the pool to cool off. With a passive solar pool heater, guests can also enjoy evening swims under the stars during the cooler winter months.
An outdoor kitchen occupies one corner of the veranda with a propane grill and everything you’ll need for an island cookout. An outdoor dining table with seating for 10 permits our guests to enjoy meals with an oceanfront view.
Inside, In Harmony blends modern design with spacious gathering spaces that flow seamlessly into the outdoor living areas. An open-concept great room is furnished with a large sectional sofa and a formal dining table with seating for 10. The kitchen flows into the great room and is equipped with modern appliances and breakfast bar seating. Gorgeous ocean views may be enjoyed throughout the first floor.
Three bedrooms—2 oceanfront suites and a bunk room—are located on the lower level while the master king suite occupies the entire upper floor. The 2 lower level suites provide walk-out access to the pool deck while the bunk room is a perfect fit for children. Guests will find plenty of room throughout the villa to spread out and relax in style.
The spacious master king suite will leave you breathless. Comprising the entire second floor, guests will love waking up to elevated ocean views and greeting the morning sun from the private oceanfront balcony.
(Licensed to sleep 8 adults max, 10 guests total)
- Primary Suite - spans the entire upper-level, king bed, oceanfront views, walk-out access to a private balcony, TV with Apple TV and DVD player, guest safe, ensuite bath with double vanity, jacuzzi bath, and separate walk-in shower.
- East Suite - lower-level, walk-out access to the pool deck, king bed, ocean views, cable TV, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo.
- West Suite - lower-level, walk-out access to the pool deck, queen bed, ocean views, cable TV, Xbox One gaming console, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub.
- Bunk Room - lower-level, garden views, twin over queen bunk bed + an extra twin bed, shares an adjacent bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Centrally located mid-island, In Harmony is easily accessible to Rum Point, Cayman Kai, East End, and all the top attractions Grand Cayman has to offer. The supermarket in Savannah is only 10 minutes west.
One complimentary tandem kayak comes provided with the home. Additional kayaks and Seaview boards are available for discounted rental with free delivery!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
Centrally located, the homes in Bodden Town offer shore diving and snorkeling as well as protected beaches for kayaking. The beaches are mostly sand, but can also have some natural rock formations too. Either way, with the varied marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes or fins). The beaches here offer great seashell collecting and turtle sightings in summer!
Bodden Town is only 20 minutes town and 15 minutes from 2 large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, wind surfing, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
Heading east, the Lighthouse restaurant is only 5 minutes away. Other casual restaurants are nearby. You are 25 minutes from the famous Rum Point Club with water sports, restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop, and a barefoot beach with table service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Mid-week light housekeeping (7-day stay reqd.)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required
Guest Reviews of In HarmonyBodden Town , Grand Cayman
13 user reviewsstars based on
Another Amazing Stay with Grand Cayman Villas
Great Family space
The A/C has been serviced an is now running properly.
Grand cayman Villas
Great house, great location
Loved In Harmony
Great Grand Cayman Vacation
Thank you for the thorough review. Please come back soon!!! Scott
Pool shoes are a must in the water due to corals, shellfish, etc. Guests kayak and swim there all the time.
|May 27, 2023||Aug 14, 2023||$925||$19,450|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$695||$14,550|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$895|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,095|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$945|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,250|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,145|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,245|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$895|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$925|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$695|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$895|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,095|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$945|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$2,250|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire directly with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 7.3 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 10.3 miles (23 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.