- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
New Renovation & Upgrades Complete!
Kai Conut sits facing the sound on the shores of the southern peninsula in beautiful Cayman Kai. Sitting at the end of Water Cay Road, with vacant lots on both sides, guests can enjoy blissful privacy for the duration of their stay.
This single-level, 5-bedroom home with a sandy beachfront, private pool and dock is perfect for vacationing families with small children.
Kai Conut's spacious living area, newly renovated kitchen, and dining areas enjoy ocean views throughout leaving the home filled with natural light year-round. Whether you're enjoying breakfast at the dining table or reclining on the sectional sofa, you can always enjoy the tropical scenery surrounding the property.
Panoramic views to the northwest not only capture the azure waters off the coast but the boat traffic as well from tours motoring to and from Stingray City, the island's number one attraction.
Kai Conut's Bedroom Configuration
(Sleeps 12 guests total, 10 adults max)
- Beach Suite: king bed, ocean views, walkout access to the screened porch, television, ceiling fan, ensuite with dual vanity, and shower.
- Pool Suite: king bed, ocean views, walkout access to the pool deck, television, ceiling fan, sofa sitting area, adjacent bathroom with shower.
- Island Suite: queen bed, island views, dresser, ensuite with shower.
- Bedroom #1: two twin beds, island views, shares hall bath equipped with a shower bath. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
- Bedroom #2: king bed, island views, shares hall bath equipped with a shower bath.
- Additional bedding: sleeper sofa in the living area suitable for two children.
Kai Conut's Key Features
- Oceanfront freshwater pool with a large sun deck and shady cabana perfect for reading, lounging, or alfresco meals while the kids play in the pool or swim in the sea.
- Poolside propane grill for island cookouts.
- Seaside hammock for the best naps you'll ever have.
- Barefoot swimming beach!
- Private dock perfect for boat charter pick-up and drop-off.
- Screened porch with dining table, ocean views, and lounge chairs for relaxing after a day of sun and surf.
- Kayaks and paddleboards can be rented at discounted rates from Silver Thatch.
- Spacious living area with sofa seating and wall-mounted television with cable programming.
- Fully remodeled kitchen with modern appliances, kitchen island, and breakfast bar seating.
- Kitchen sun room with breakfast nook seating and ocean views.
- Cookware, glassware, flatware, and cutlery are all provided.
- Pool breezeway for walkout access to the pool deck.
Kai Conut sleeps up to 12 guests, 10 adults max. It's an excellent option for large families or multiple traveling couples.
Easily walk to The Kaibo for dinner and drinks. The Rum Point Club is a little further up the road. For laid-back beach vibes and beautiful sunsets, walk down the road to Starfish Point.
^Reduced rates are offered to smaller groups not requiring all bedrooms. See the Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The sunsets here are wonderful, but the big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, watersports, and dining options. Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club with restaurants, a beach bar, and a marina.
The homes on the sound front in Cayman Kai offer the best beaches as they don’t have as much marine and plant life trying to make a home in the shallows.
The beaches here are typically soft white sand. The homes facing west offer barefoot swimming in shallow calm water. The homes facing south have great white sand beaches with a softer sea floor.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east we have two large resorts (Morritts and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Kai Conut753 Water Cay Road Grand Cayman , KY
56 user reviewsstars based on
Thank you for your kind review. The renovations are amazing!
Scott - Reservations, Grand Cayman Villas
Kai Conut Stay
Week in Paradise
Lovely Stay at Kai Conut!
Thank you! And please come bck soon! Major upgrades to the property this fall! Scott
We have massive renovations coming late sumer into the fall. New bathrooms, new kitchen, new tile floors, one added bathroon.
Fantastic time with Family
Loved Every Second
Heaven on Earth
Grill fixed and in working condition.
Third Trip, Our Favorite!
Another beautiful vacation, and a great house wonderful location
Quiet, Private, and Perfect
Perfect family villa!
Our 50th Anniversary Celebration
Beautiful Secluded Home
Beauty! Kai Conut
Great Beach Home, Great Location!
Private Tropical Getaway
Grand Cayman Villas
Fun with Family
Spacious Private home
We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Kai Conut.
Tough to knock the house because of the location. The beach at Kai Conut is a major draw for guests. 99.9% of the people who rent in Cayman Kai and Rum Point do so to get AWAY from the crowds, traffic and cruise ship people. There are wonderful restaurants in the area and several more across the top of the island. Starfish Point is a short beach walk away as well - nothing like that anywhere else on the island!
Your last line summed things up - nice quiet place...
Wonderful Multi -Generational Vacation Together!
Thank you for your kind review. Some wil view the 50-60 minutes to the airport as a bonus!!!
Please come back soon!
Grand Cayman Villas
Winter Sun & Fun in the East End
Awesome villa and location
Thank you for your kind words. We love having you as repeat guests!
Perfect for Our Family
Great Location, Nice House!
Thank you for your review. Wish you had said something about the door when you were there. Door will be replaced next week.
Please come back again soon! Great home and like you said, great location.
Scott - Reservations
Grand Cayman Villas
The Perfect Home for Our Family Vacation!
Great for Large Families!
Peace And Quiet
paradise at Kai Conut
KaiConut is the perfect family get-away! It is very private yet within walking distance to Kai
Thank you for the feedback. The owner has purchased a n ew King bedroom suite that will be delivered in July. Updates to bedding in all bedrooms will be assessed in July as well. Please come again!!!
Wonderful Home in Cayman Kai
The Perfect Vacation Location
Absolutely Perfect for us! #10 out of #10!
Far exceeded expectations
picture postcard sand beach and beautiful blue waters with soft
Wedding in paradise
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 6 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 10.2 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 27.5 miles (54 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.