New Renovation & Upgrades Complete!
Kai Conut sits facing the sound on the shores of the southern peninsula in beautiful Cayman Kai. Sitting at the end of Water Cay Road, with vacant lots on both sides, guests can enjoy blissful privacy for the duration of their stay.
This single-level, 5-bedroom home with a sandy beachfront, private pool and dock is perfect for vacationing families with small children.
Kai Conut's spacious living area, newly renovated kitchen, and dining areas enjoy ocean views throughout leaving the home filled with natural light year-round. Whether you're enjoying breakfast at the dining table or reclining on the sectional sofa, you can always enjoy the tropical scenery surrounding the property.
Panoramic views to the northwest not only capture the azure waters off the coast but the boat traffic as well from tours motoring to and from Stingray City, the island's number one attraction.
Kai Conut's Bedroom Configuration
(Sleeps 12 guests total, 10 adults max)
- Beach Suite: king bed, ocean views, walkout access to the screened porch, television, ceiling fan, ensuite with dual vanity, and shower.
- Pool Suite: king bed, ocean views, walkout access to the pool deck, television, ceiling fan, sofa sitting area, adjacent bathroom with shower.
- Island Suite: queen bed, island views, dresser, ensuite with shower.
- Bedroom #1: two twin beds, island views, shares hall bath equipped with a shower bath. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
- Bedroom #2: king bed, island views, shares hall bath equipped with a shower bath.
- Additional bedding: sleeper sofa in the living area suitable for two children.
Kai Conut's Key Features
- Oceanfront freshwater pool with a large sun deck and shady cabana perfect for reading, lounging, or alfresco meals while the kids play in the pool or swim in the sea.
- Poolside propane grill for island cookouts.
- Seaside hammock for the best naps you'll ever have.
- Barefoot swimming beach!
- Private dock perfect for boat charter pick-up and drop-off.
- Screened porch with dining table, ocean views, and lounge chairs for relaxing after a day of sun and surf.
- Kayaks and paddleboards can be rented at discounted rates from Silver Thatch.
- Spacious living area with sofa seating and wall-mounted television with cable programming.
- Fully remodeled kitchen with modern appliances, kitchen island, and breakfast bar seating.
- Kitchen sun room with breakfast nook seating and ocean views.
- Cookware, glassware, flatware, and cutlery are all provided.
- Pool breezeway for walkout access to the pool deck.
Kai Conut sleeps up to 12 guests, 10 adults max. It's an excellent option for large families or multiple traveling couples.
Easily walk to The Kaibo for dinner and drinks. The Rum Point Club is a little further up the road. For laid-back beach vibes and beautiful sunsets, walk down the road to Starfish Point.
^Reduced rates are offered to smaller groups not requiring all bedrooms. See the Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The sunsets here are wonderful, but the big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, watersports, and dining options. Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club with restaurants, a beach bar, and a marina.
The homes on the sound front in Cayman Kai offer the best beaches as they don’t have as much marine and plant life trying to make a home in the shallows.
The beaches here are typically soft white sand. The homes facing west offer barefoot swimming in shallow calm water. The homes facing south have great white sand beaches with a softer sea floor.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east we have two large resorts (Morritts and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Kai Conut753 Water Cay Road Grand Cayman , KY
60 user reviewsstars based on
Can\'t Wait To Return!
Would Stay Again and Again
Great for a quiet getaway for a large family/group
Kai Conut Stay
Week in Paradise
Lovely Stay at Kai Conut!
Fantastic time with Family
Loved Every Second
Heaven on Earth
Third Trip, Our Favorite!
Another beautiful vacation, and a great house wonderful location
Quiet, Private, and Perfect
Perfect family villa!
Our 50th Anniversary Celebration
Beautiful Secluded Home
Beauty! Kai Conut
Great Beach Home, Great Location!
Private Tropical Getaway
Grand Cayman Villas
Fun with Family
Spacious Private home
Wonderful Multi -Generational Vacation Together!
Winter Sun & Fun in the East End
Awesome villa and location
Perfect for Our Family
Great Location, Nice House!
The Perfect Home for Our Family Vacation!
Great for Large Families!
Peace And Quiet
paradise at Kai Conut
KaiConut is the perfect family get-away! It is very private yet within walking distance to Kai
Wonderful Home in Cayman Kai
The Perfect Vacation Location
Absolutely Perfect for us! #10 out of #10!
Far exceeded expectations
picture postcard sand beach and beautiful blue waters with soft
Wedding in paradise
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$875|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,050|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,450|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,150|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,995|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,450|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,550|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$995|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,095|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$875|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,050|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,450|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,150|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,995|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,295|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,450|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,550|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$995|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,095|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$875|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,050|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,450|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,150|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,995|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 6 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 10.2 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 27.5 miles (54 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.