LUXURY PLATINUM COLLECTION
with Barefoot Beach, Pool, Spa, & Dock
Welcome to Kaia Kamina, a luxury oceanfront estate among the swaying palm trees and tropical vistas of beautiful Cayman Kai.
The vacation experience for our Luxury Platinum Collection begins with an airport greeting by a professional driver and a 28-seat mini-coach (7-day min. stay required). Our on-island guest services team can coordinate with your rental car company for delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance. Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular add-on service by our guests, along with coordinating cook or chef services for a few nights.
Kaia Kamina is a true seaside majesty. This remarkable beachfront villa offers 8,000 square feet of modern West Indies living space–you will feel as if you are on your own boutique resort!
Explore the private, child-friendly beach and gentle Caribbean waters by kayak, paddleboard, or snorkel. The heated beachfront infinity pool and protected location ensure your privacy and comfort while swimming year-round. You will find plenty of spaces to both cool down from the sun or work on one's tan.
Kaia Kamina sleeps 14 maximum (10 adults) across five bedrooms. The 5BR configuration does not include the (two) exterior-entry, cottage suites. These suites would remain vacant/locked during your stay or may be added at any time up until arrival, should your party expand or require more space.
(Licensed to sleep 10 adults max, 14 guests total)
- Primary Suite - upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out access to a shared oceanfront balcony, television with Apple TV, walk-in closet, small room safe, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, deep soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower.
- East Suite - upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out access to a shared oceanfront balcony, television with Apple TV, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- West Suite - upper-level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out access to a shared oceanfront balcony, television with Apple TV, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- Twin Suite - upper-level, garden views, two twin beds, television with Apple TV, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, and shower/tub combo; twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
- Bunk Suite - upper-level, garden views, four full bunk beds, television with Apple TV, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
As the sun sets, a decision awaits: do we enjoy cocktail hour and dinner at home? Or, do we walk over to The Kaibo restaurants for a sunset dinner?
A third choice is to hire our 32-foot World Cat boat for a private charter to Camana Bay or Morgan's Harbour for dinner with cocktails on the way over.
Start your day by visiting Kaibo Beach Espresso for a cup of organic coffee and breakfast. Or, stroll or bike ride to the Rum Point Club, it takes just minutes.
Stop by to enjoy the white sands and clear, shallow waters, or explore the shoreline by kayak, paddleboard, swim fins, or jet ski. The Rum Point Club restaurants reopen in Spring 2023, however, a small beach bar is planned to reopen for the 2022 holidays.
Although quiet and peaceful, Cayman Kai livens up in the evening. You’ll notice your neighbors making their way to spots like the Kaibo Beach Bar or Kaibo Upstairs for great food and company. Barefoot Beach BBQs, Luna Del Mar dinners, and themed chef-tasting dinners are popular.
Little ones will love exploring Starfish Point Beach. Starfish dot the tideline at this pristine spot with gentle waters.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman. All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public, in that you can swim anywhere along the coast, even behind the Ritz-Carlton!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports, restaurants, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also, a short walk nearby is the Kaibo Marina featuring a fine dining restaurant, a casual beach bar & grill, plus a small marina.
Ferry service to Camana Bay departs from the Kaibo Marina regularly, perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach!
The homes in Cayman Kai offer serene waters for kayaking or paddle boarding with no waves. You get the best of both worlds at this home: a backyard facing the ocean with an elevated private pool plus a barefoot sandy beachfront.
Overall, Cayman Kai is a fabulous neighborhood dotted with million-dollar oceanfront villas and sweeping tropical views.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The Resort & Transport Fee includes your Platinum Guest Membership.
- Group arrival & departure airport transfer via motorcoach (7-day min. stay required)
- VIP fast-track airport arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA)
- Assistance with rental car reservations with at-villa delivery
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited use of private fitness center (18+ yrs.)
- Business center access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL courier supplies
- Guest benefit & discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience items: baby equipment, snorkel gear, Apple TVs, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- 1X mid-week light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soaps, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for the villa (indoor items & decor)
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks and 2 paddleboards are provided*
- Additional kayaks, Seaview boards, & paddleboards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required.
|May 27, 2023||Aug 14, 2023||$2,950|
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$2,450|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$2,450|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$4,950|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$2,950|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$6,950|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$7,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$3,950|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$4,250|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$2,450|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$2,950|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$2,450|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$2,450|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$4,950|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$2,950|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$6,950|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$7,950|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Resort and Transport Fee added to all rates.
- 3.50% Admin Fee added to all rates.
- The owner requires a $5,000 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- Shorter stays can be accepted if the calendar permits. Short stays may be subject to a higher cleaning fee.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- A 5-night minimum stay is required.
- 6 nights minimum is required for Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum is required over Christmas & New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire rental period.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 53 minutes (27 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 11 minutes to the nearest grocer, Chisholm's Grocery
- 2-minute walk to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Kaibo Marina.
- 5-minute walk to Starfish Point.
- 10-minute walk to Cayman's Bioluminescent Bay
- 5-minute drive to the Rum Point Club (reopens Spring 2023)
- 15-minute drive east to Over the Edge restaurant & Cayman Crystal Caves
- 18-minute drive to our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
Cayman Ferries operates daily water taxis departing from the Kaibo Marina to Camana Bay. Perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach or shopping excursions at Camana Bay.
Download their app to purchase your tickets in advance. Just be sure to make it back for the return voyage across the sound!