Welcome to Kailua, an impeccably-updated 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with broad views overlooking the crystal-clear waters of Cayman Kai.
Kailua offers nearly 1,300 square feet of privacy with elevated sunset views.
The spacious open floor plan connects the kitchen, dining, and comfortable living room to the full-length screened oceanfront porch.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances, including a Sub-zero refrigerator and a wine fridge. Fully stocked, this kitchen is ready for entertaining.
Dine inside at the table or breakfast bar, enjoying the central air-conditioning. Or sit outside under the ceiling fans on the screened balcony, which features a dining table for six and two additional seating areas—perfect for enjoying morning coffee or sunset cocktails!
For remote working professionals, the home's upgraded fiber internet connection can handle multiple users and streaming devices. Stay connected with three SmartTVs with live cable programming and popular streaming apps.
Kailua is licensed to sleep 4 guests across 2 bedroom suites.
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Primary Suite: king bed, ocean views, SmartTV, walk-out access to screened balcony, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, glass-enclosed rain shower, and bidet toilet.
- Guest Suite: 2 twin beds, garden views, SmartTV, ensuite bathroom glass-enclosed rain shower, and bidet toilet. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
Outside, your beach features shallow water, white sands, plentiful lounge seating, and a shared pool with heated spa. You'll love being within walking distance of Starfish Point and Rum Point Beach for a day of fun in the sun or sunset happy hours.
Located next door, The Kaibo Marina manages ferry service to Camana Bay/Seven Mile Beach—perfect for day trips!
If cooking is not your vibe, The Kaibo also offers take-out service plus a casual beach menu, including thin-crust pizzas made-to-order. The Kaibo Upstairs offers elegant fine dining for special occasions; while the coffee shop is the perfect spot for a morning treat.
Wee Kai offers all the luxuries of home—sitting right on the sands of the Caribbean. Let's go!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The beach behind the Kaibo Condo complex is pure barefoot sand. Facing the sound, the waters here are clear and calm. There are no reefs here to snorkel, nor is the sea bottom sandy. All beaches are technically public and there are some nicer beaches nearby open for your use.
For barefoot swimming and snorkeling, we recommend walking up the street to Gardens of the Kai, or Rum Point Beach (a 2-minute drive, 10-minute walk away). Not only are the beaches there swimmable, but Rum Point Beach also offers a bar and grill, lounge chaises, and a variety of water sports activities to keep you active.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of KailuaUnit A-3 Rum Point ,
17 user reviewsstars based on
Everything was Perfect!
Raves for Kailua
Enjoyed our week at Kailua
Location, location, location!
Beautiful, Clean, Safe
Clean, Bright and Recently Updated!
Excellent in every way
Everything you could want!
Everything Was Wonderful!
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum required over Thanksgiving week and Easter week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rentals.
- The owner requires a refundable cleaning and damages deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Next door to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 10-minute walk to Starfish Point and Bioluminescent Bay
- 20-minute walk to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed)
- 5.6 miles to the nearest grocery store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 7.4 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 10 miles from our Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 13.7 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 27 miles (53-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.