Second Floor Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #11 is located on the second floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Oceanfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #11Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
15 user reviewsstars based on
Beautiful easy beach access condo!
Manager Response:Happy you were happy! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you thank you thank you! Lee
Manager Response:We look forward to seeing you again, we offer a 10% return visitor guest also. Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Looking forward to seeing you all again! Thank you!! Lee, Pat and Nora
Manager Response:We are so pleased you had a great stay, please visit us again.
Manager Response:Hi- thank you! We will get one ! Lee
2020 Cayman Holiday
Manager Response:Well Mr Rossiter, sorry you felt that- your Dad actually picked 32 himself last year.... I walked him thru many villas and he liked that the best- since then it has had some new furniture put in, so I am not sure why he didn't like the one he picked... You can always send me an email regarding housekeeping, as I am unsure in what way was not up to par- I would like to know as this is a we can improve on it. .
Manager Response:short n sweet! Thank you...
Meridian is Amazing
Manager Response:Thank you!! Come and see us again!!
Manager Response:Glad to hear it!!!
The Meridian Unit 11
Manager Response:You are welcome! And thank you for your kind review of villa 11. We love it too!! Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Thank you for choosing us, sorry pool was chilly, must have had a few overcast days.... see you all soon we hope! Lee
Manager Response:We thank you for your comment! Come visit us again! Lee
Manager Response:Glad you enjoyed! Lee
Eby Family Vacation 2017
Manager Response:Glad you chose us, thank you!
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.