Second Floor Corner Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #12 is a corner unit on the second floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #12Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
13 user reviewsstars based on
Super Location on 7-Mile Beach
Manager Response:Thank you Sir!
Perfect welcome to Grand Cayman
Manager Response:Thank you! We ook forward to seeing you all again. Lee
Condo... Pool... Beach... Awesome!!
Manager Response:Thank you!
Best Accommodations on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman
Manager Response:And we love you too! See you soon! Lee, Pat Nora xoxo
Our Stay Was Too Short!
Best Cayman Condos!
Manager Response:Awesome guest..... xoxoxoxo
Best Vacation EVER
Manager Response:Very happy to hear! Thank you.
Wonderful Vacation Condo
Manager Response::o) so happy you had a great holiday! Thank you!! Lee
Beautiful newly remodeled condo
Manager Response:We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in villa 12, the owners put a lot of love and care into the reno! Hope to see you all again...
Awesome Condo, Awesome Location
Manager Response:Thank you! Glad you enjoyed villa 12, which now has all now furnishings as well as kitchen, bathrooms etc! Come and see us again soon! Lee
Wiseman Family Vacation
Manager Response:Hi there- thank you for your review- if there was anything we can improve on- let me know, Lee thank you for staying with us once again. lee
Great June Getaway
Manager Response:Hi there- thank you for your review. Villa 12 has just had another major remodel of the floors and all new kitchen and furniture. See you all again soon, in a higher floor maybe! :o)
Cayman Maridian 12
Manager Response:And we appreciate you choosing us! Villa 12 just had a big reno- its just lovelier than it was before!! Thank you for coming, come see us soon again!! Lee
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.