Third Floor Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #17 is located on the third floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath. Recent renovations to this unit were completed in September 2017 and include new fixtures, luxury finishes, and elegant decor.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #17Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
20 user reviewsstars based on
Beautiful spot on 7 Mile Beach
Manager Response:Thank you- we hope to see yo again Emily. Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Hi- thank you for choosing us, and your review- we will certainly address this with the villa owner. Lee and Pat
Beautiful location on Seven Mile Beach
Manager Response:Thank you for your review Sir! Lee
Best vacation rental
Manager Response::o) Thank you!
Great condo with a great beach!
Manager Response:Thank you!
GREAT Getaway - Without the Crowds
Manager Response:Thank you Mr Roberts.
Manager Response:Thank you Ellie!!
Absolutely Beautiful Accommodations
Manager Response:Looking forward to seeing you! Lee and Pat
Another great stay!!!!!
Manager Response:Thank you for this, see you in December.
Manager Response:We appreciate your comments.
Stunning Ocean Front Villa
Manager Response:Thank you!!! We are so happy all went well on your holiday!! We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you all again! :o)
Villa 17 - Paradise on Seven Mile Beach
Manager Response:Thank you!! We love villa 17, it is spectacular. We close down this month to renovate and upgrade all the exterior, come and see us again!
Amazing Stay on Seven Mile Beach!
Manager Response::o) thank you!!! Agreed Villa 17 is great- as is Casa 43 right across the street!!!!
Manager Response:Thank you!!!! Lee :o)
Manager Response:We agree, The Meridian is amazing, on the small size compared to all the big condos- a fact we love as makes for great space on beach, no crowds... looking forward to seeing you again! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you!
Amazing place !
Manager Response:Hi there- we thank you for your review of fabulous villa #17 and our much loved property. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately as The Meridian is a commercial property (rather than a private home) we are unable to provide those things due to insurance and licencing issues. However- lots rentals close by for those things. Thank you for referring us to others we so appreciate it! :o) Lee
Grand Cayman Meridian Review
Manager Response:Hi, THANK YOU very kindly for your lovely review! We are so pleased so loved the villa, our owners do a great job of keeping all the villas spectacular. We had many major renovations this Sept. Since we only have a small number of rental villas on our property you will find our beach has a lot of space and umbrellas at all times. We look forward to your return- we offer a 10% discount to returning guests if you book directly! Thanks much again. Lee
Manager Response:Hi, thank you for reviewing villa 17, we agree it is an amazing unit with great views. We so appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again. We offer a 10% discount to our returning direct booked guests! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you for staying with us!!! Hope to see you all again! Lee
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.