Third Floor Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #18 is located on the third floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened-in oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #18Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
9 user reviewsstars based on
Perfect Location on 7-mile beach
Manager Response:Barbara, we so appreciate you and your family and friends choosing us every year. Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. Lee, Pat and Nora
The best of all worlds!!
Manager Response:Thank you Melissa, see you soon! Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Thank you so kindly for your review!! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you for always choosing us!! We appreciate you. Lee and Pat
Manager Response:We are pleased you all enjoyed, hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing The Meridian!
Easy 5 Star
Manager Response:Hi- thank you for your review! We are so pleased you had such a great stay. Thank you and hope to see you again! Lee
Meredian Villa 18
Manager Response:Good day, I am so sorry you felt my staff were not friendly, I (the manager) was on vacation myself during this time.... upon looking into this- i understand a shelf in the fridge was broken by a bag of ice and you kindly paid for this item, which as far as I can see all went well and we were able to replace just this week. The owner appreciates this so much. I have spoken to the staff and they all seem a bit flummoxed as they felt your vacation went well, and you were lovely people to have here!! Suzanne who services villa 18 is a guest favorite, not only for her great cleaning ability, but also her ready smile and eagerness to help! Pat and Tony said upon departure you said were returning next year- we will strive to make that vacation even better! Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to email me at any time.
5 nights at the Meridian
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.