Fifth Floor Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #27 is located on the fifth floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and two twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #27Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
20 user reviewsstars based on
Great Property-Great Location-Great Management
Manager Response:Thank you thank you!!! We so appreciate you all.... wonderful to see you all on next trip! Glad you are all home safe and sound. see you soon, Lee Pat and Nora
Manager Response:many thanks
cayman is our home away from home
Manager Response:Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again! Lee and Pat
Beautiful View, Beautiful Property
Manager Response:We thank you for choosing and and look forward to seeing you again. We offer a 10% discount to our returning guests, just be sure to book on our website Lee and Pat
Piece of paradise
Manager Response:We look forward to seeing you again, we offer a 10% return visitor guest also. Lee and Pat
Buczkowski unit 27 12/4-12/11
Manager Response:Thank you! Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Thank you for this fab review! See you again soon we hope!
Sanders and Friends Easter Vacation
Manager Response:We are very happy to have you all here again, home away from home :o) Thank you!
Meridian winter 2022 - Townsend
Manager Response:thank you!!! See you in Jan! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again! Lee
A Very Merry Christmas!
Staycation Cayman September
Great Staycation spot
Manager Response:We are so happy you enjoyed our little paradise!! Come again soon!! :o)
Manager Response:THANK YOU!!!! We so appreciate that, look forward to seeing you again! Lee :o)
Manager Response:we like you! :o) Thank you and see you in a few months! Lee
Manager Response:Thank you!! So pleased you all had a great experience!! Hope to see you again, we do offer a repeat guest discount to our direct bookings. Thank you again :o)
Manager Response:Then we succeeded in our job to give you what you needed i hope! Come see us again, villa 27 is undergoing a major renovation next week, we cannot wait to see how great it will look- as in my opinion its already pretty great!
Manager Response:Happy it was as you expected! Lee
Manager Response:Hi there! Wait till you see the changes!! Complete renovation- it is FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you for your great review!!! We so appreciate you choosing us again. Lee
|Jan 11, 2023||Apr 15, 2023||$1,525||$10,675||$45,750|
|Apr 16, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$850||$5,950||$25,500|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 27, 2023||$1,200||$8,400|
|Nov 28, 2023||Dec 14, 2023||$850||$5,950|
|Dec 15, 2023||Apr 15, 2024||$1,525||$10,675||$45,750|
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.