Fifth Floor Unit
All Meridian condos are maintained to perfection and located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach.
Unit #29 is located on the fifth floor with 1,900 square feet of living space across three bedrooms (king, queen, and 2 twin beds) each with a private ensuite bath.
All units include a full kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a screened oceanfront terrace furnished with an outdoor dining set and comfortable loungers.
Satellite TVs are available in the living area and in each bedroom. Each unit is non-smoking and includes a separate laundry room with a washer and dryer. Daily housekeeping is provided (except on Sundays and holidays) and includes beach and bath towel service.
Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada, fitness center access, free underground parking, BBQ grill picnic areas, and an oceanfront freshwater pool with a jacuzzi.
Guests do not need to reserve loungers and chairs with towels early in the morning as there are plenty of them to go around. Beachfront thatched cabanas, beach attendants, and a large grassy pool deck contribute to a "spa-like" atmosphere at the Meridian. Many guests return year after year. Its location is adjacent to a private and heavily landscaped mansion making The Meridian a very secluded location for families.
Show more details ...
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. You'll find plenty of opportunities to snorkel and paddleboard, as well as build sandcastles and take long walks along the shore.
The Meridian's central location puts you in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Easily walk to nearby restaurants, beach bars, wellness spas, shops, and other attractions.
With its prime location and top-class facilities, The Meridian is an excellent choice for families, couples, and first-time visitors to Grand Cayman.
Guest Reviews of Meridian #29Seven Mile Beach , Grand Cayman
22 user reviewsstars based on
Manager Response:Thank you Mr Kopacz! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us, we look forward to seeing you again! Lee and Pat
Return to the Caymans
Manager Response:Thank you Mr. Ciordia, you all were a pleasure to have visiting! See you again we hope- remember we offer our guests a 10% discount for direct booking with us! Lee and Pat
Party of 6!
Manager Response:Thank you!! We are so happy you all are happy!! Lee Pat and Nora
Manager Response:Thank you!! Lee and Pat
Fabulous Vacation Rental
Manager Response:Thank you!! We are delighted to enjoyed, and we look forward to you returning. We offer a 10% discount if you return within 18 months. Lee and Pat
Manager Response:Thank you!
FABULOUS VACATION DESTINATION
Manager Response:Thank you Jill for that great review! We are very proud of our staff, grounds and The meridian in general, so loved reading your review, We look forward to seeing you all again- we offer a 10% return guest discount, so be sure to get that when you return.. Lee and Pat
Amazing Villa on Seven Mile Beach
Manager Response:Hi - thank you so kindly. Lee and Pat
Unit 29 - a peaceful get away
A Very Merry Christmas!
2020 summer family Staycation
An awesome respite from COVID-19
Manager Response:Yayy!! So happy your staycay was everything you wanted!! Hope to see you again! :o) lee and Co.
Manager Response:And we thank you!!! Lee and Pat
Luxury condo directly on 7 mile Beach.
Manager Response::O) THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US AGAIN!
Manager Response::o) thankya!
Manager Response::o) see you again soon!
First Stay at The Meridian
Manager Response:tHANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!! AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US!! SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. LEE
Manager Response:And we will be here waiting for your return! Thank you! :o) Lee
A wonderful week
Manager Response:Good news!!!! :o) Lee
Our Favorite Vacation Place
Manager Response:We thank you so kindly for choosing us again.. we appreciate your review and you all for choosing us again!! :o) Lee
Another Perfect Vacation at The Meridian
Manager Response:Hi!! Our beach attendants name is Linton- he is wonderful for sure!!! He was so kind to come in on a Sunday for me.... villa 29 is absolutely fantastic now after the owners changed everything, we love it too! THANK YOU for your review- we appreciate you all for choosing us!! Lee
- Discover, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Cancellations are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee if received by the time periods outlined below:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 15 - Dec 15): Cancel 30-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Dec. 16 - Apr. 15): Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Christmas Stays (Dec. 18 - Jan. 2): Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are in US$.
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax & 8% Gratuity to all rates.
- Additional guest fee of $75 per night added for 5th & 7th guests.
- Rollaway bed provided for additional guests.
- A $375 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Easter weekend.
- A $200 nightly surcharge is added on stays over Christmas & New Year's week.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Short walk to nearby restaurants: Casa 43, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill, Island Naturals Cafe, Paperman's Coffeehouse, Eats Cafe, Yoshi Sushi, Luca, Steak Social, Gino's Pizzeria, and more.
- 3-minute drive to the nearest grocery store, Foster's Camana Bay
- 5-minute drive to restaurants, cinemas, and shops at Camana Bay
- 6-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 7-minute drive north to Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- 5 miles from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
A rental car is not needed, as taxi cabs can be relied on to get around. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can get expensive when venturing beyond Seven Mile Beach.