Our Cayman Cottage
Welcome to Our Cayman Cottage! A private retreat, hidden in the East End along the reef-protected coast, this stunning home features elevated ocean views and luxurious resort-like amenities.
Spanning 6,500 sq. ft. across four floors, Our Cayman Cottage is the perfect family vacation home. Guests can take a dip in the oceanfront pool and spa, enjoy alfresco meals with a view on the balcony, or retreat to the lower-level game room for hours of fun.
The game room comes equipped with two retro arcade games, plus a shuffleboard table and pool table. There's also a full-service bar complete with a small fridge, ice maker, wine cooler, and kegerator—contact us two weeks before arrival to arrange a keg!
A large TV den rounds out the lower level with French doors providing walk-out access to the villa's pool deck.
The center point of the villa, this fabulous oceanfront pool deck comes complete with an infinity pool and a submerged heated spa. Savor the elevated ocean views as you cool off in the infinity pool. Sun loungers are placed on opposite ends of the pool for sunbathers to enjoy. LED lighting illuminates the water in the evening hours.
Steps down from the pool deck is a secluded sandy beachfront accessible via a private stairway. The protected reefs behind the home provide guests an opportunity for exceptional snorkeling expeditions and kayaking adventures. Two complimentary kayaks and three bicycles are provided for guests to enjoy during their stay*.
The water here is rarely snorkeled meaning guests often see exotic marine life such as spotted eagle rays and larger schools of juvenile fish. With very little current, this is a great and safe area for children to snorkel in.
After a long day of vacation fun, guests can retreat to one of the villa's six bedrooms spread out across four floors.
(Sleeps 20 guests, 16 adults max)
- Primary Suite: upper-level, king bed, vaulted ceilings, ocean views, walk-out access to a private balcony, ensuite with dual vanity, and shower.
- Upper Suite: upper-level, queen bed, ocean views, private balcony, ensuite with shower.
- Queen Loft: spans entire loft-level, queen bed, ocean views, shares lower landing bathroom.
- West Suite: main level, queen bed, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite with shower bath.
- East Suite: main level, queen bed, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite with shower.
- Bunk Suite: lower-level, 2 sets of bunk beds (twin over twin + twin over double), ensuite with shower.
- Pink Bedroom: lower-level, queen bed + twin bed with trundle, shares adjacent full bathroom equipped with walk-in shower.
One of the best aspects of this home is its privacy while still being close to grocery stores and restaurants.
Our Cayman Cottage is only 3 minutes away from Foster's grocery express and less than 10 minutes from some of the best restaurants most tourists don’t get to experience!
There are also two resorts nearby with barefoot beaches, watersports, and restaurants.
^Reduced rates offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The beach behind Our Cayman Cottage is both pebbly and sandy. The beach is also reef protected which creates a marine environment of corals and grasses for all our marine life to live in.
We encourage you to wear water shoes or swim fins for foot protection when in the water. The snorkeling here is superb, as there are a very limited number of snorkelers in the water to startle the turtles, rays, tarpon, grouper, juvenile schools, lobster and conch that roam the ocean floor. We often see eagle rays swimming by from the pool deck, as well as lines of squid out near the reef. The kayaks are provided to help our guests get out to the best snorkeling spots on the island.
We are also one mile from the two largest resorts in the east end. Only a 10-minute walk away, both resorts are open to the public with restaurants, bars, daily entertainment, and watersports.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Our Cayman Cottage1569 Queens Highway Grand Cayman ,
24 user reviewsstars based on
a wonderful stay
Go To Summer Vacation Spot!
Amazing, Awesome and Wonderful!
Third Time at Our Cayman Cottage!
Cant Wait to Come Back!
Holiday for the Best Memories
40th Birthday Celebration
Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Time at Our Cayman Cottage
Awesome Villa for all your family
What is better than amazing?
Everything one could hope for
Best Vacation Ever
Our Cayman Cottage Review - January 2020
Best Place for Large Family Gatherings with Beautiful Views
Perfect Gathering for Big Family
3rd Visit to Cayman
Great House with Wonderful Amenities
Best Vacation ever!!
Loved This House
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$2,195|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$3,495|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,795|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$2,295|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,395|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,895|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,995|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,550|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,945|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$2,445|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$2,195|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$3,495|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$3,795|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$2,295|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,395|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,895|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,995|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,550|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,945|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$2,445|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$2,195|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$3,495|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 12 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $150 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5-night minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book, and must occupy the home during the entire stay.
- Discounts are offered for multi-week rentals.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 6.4 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 23.6 miles (44 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.