Paradis Sur Mer
- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
LUXURY PLATINUM COLLECTION
with Barefoot Beach, Pool, Spa, & Dock
Fully immerse yourself in the spectacular location of Rum Point, world-famous for its crystal clear waters and powder-white beaches. Welcome to Paradis Sur Mer!
The vacation experience for our Platinum Luxury Collection begins with an airport greeting by a professional driver and a 28-seat mini-coach (7-day min. stay required). Our on-island guest services team can coordinate with your rental car company for delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance.
Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular add-on service by our guests, along with coordinating cook or chef services for a few nights.
Drive through hand-crafted gates to a private courtyard with two double garages and parking for 6-8 large vehicles. Above each garage are bespoke guest apartments, one directly attached to the villa and the other with a private exterior entrance.
Hand-carved, double-french doors lead you into the vaulted foyer and palatial living space with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors, showcasing gorgeous panoramic ocean views over the private pool deck and barefoot beach. A private 18-person heated spa, under a roofed cabana, is perfect for after sunset. Pool deck elevation and heavy landscaping provide privacy from neighbors, beach walkers, as well as boaters.
The main villa offers 12,000 square feet of opulent living space. Choose among 6 en-suite bedrooms, including a very large master suite with majestic elevated views of the ocean, his and her bathrooms, and closets, plus a wraparound balcony that can open to the gentle breeze.
For work-from-home professionals, a new high-speed fiber internet connection has been wired to the property. Multiple users and devices can now connect to the web to work remotely with reliable speeds and increased bandwidth. The home office is equipped with a desktop printer.
Indoor & outdoor kitchens are a gourmet chef's dream. The main kitchen features a 'La Cornue' rotisserie & stove that are as much an artful centerpiece as they are functional. Just behind the main kitchen is the prep kitchen, with beverage & wine storage.
On the pool deck, the owners provide a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen with fridges, beverage coolers, a kegerator, warming drawers, ice machines, an outdoor oven, grills, and even a pizza oven. Only the highest-quality appliances throughout.
Hurricane-rated doors and windows enhance not only security but sound suppression as well. This gated and walled estate is a fortress and every security detail has been seamlessly engineered into its design. This LEED-certified, energy-efficient home, with all of its mature tropical landscaping, does not require irrigation.
Paradis Sur Mer is on a quiet, residential road in Cayman Kai and enjoys limited vehicular traffic. It is a perfect extended-family or multiple-couple destination to rival any ultra-luxury beachfront villa, anywhere.
(Sleeps 12 Guests max; special requests may be considered)
- Twin Suite - lower level, 2 twin beds, oceanviews, television, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite bath with shower.
- Primary Suite - upper-level, king bed, oceanviews, television, walk-out access to a shared wrap-around balcony, ensuite bath with soaking tub, plus his & her showers and closets.
- South Suite - upper-level, king bed, oceanviews, walk-out access to a shared wrap-around balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
- North Suite - upper-level, king bed, oceanviews, walk-out access to a shared wrap-around balcony, ensuite bath with shower.
- North Apartment - private entry, upper-level, king bed, television, kitchenette with sink, mini-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and cooktop, plus ensuite bath with shower/tub combo.
- South Apartment - private entry, upper-level, king bed, television, kitchenette with sink, mini-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and cooktop, plus ensuite bath with shower/tub combo.
Click on Guest Services Tab Above for More Details
- Airport greeting, baggage assistance, and group transportation by motorcoach upon arrival and departure (7-day min. stay required)
- At-villa property manager greeting day of arrival
- Silver Thatch services for pre-planning and concierge items.
- On-island manager for maintenance or equipment operating questions
- In-villa chefs, cooks, servers, masseuses, and yoga instructors are available for private hire.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Optional Pool Heat is available year-round for $75 per night.
***Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The beach behind Paradis Sur Mer is pure soft sand with barefoot entry into the shallow warm water. We have a sand bar out about 100 yards with ankle-deep water for games. The water here is usually very calm and clean--the most beautiful cerulean blue color. We do have some seasonal soft grass in the water, but nothing to interrupt your enjoyment. A private dock sits over a depth of about 2-3 feet to permit rental jet skis or a small boat to moor to the dock.
The sandy beach is sloped to provide privacy around the pool area from passersby, but also provides plenty of room for throwing a frisbee, football, or taking long barefoot walks south or a shorter walk north to the Rum Point Club for watersports, fine dining or casual dining with a beach bar.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches along Sand Point Road in Cayman Kai rarely experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
The Resort Fee includes your Silver Thatch Platinum Membership.
- Group arrival & departure airport transfer via motorcoach (7-day min. stay required)
- VIP fast-track airport arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA)
- Assistance with rental car reservations with at-villa delivery
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch fitness center (18+ yrs.)
- Business center access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL courier supplies
- Silver Thatch discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience items: baby equipment, snorkel gear, Apple TVs, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- 1X mid-week light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soaps, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for the villa (indoor items & decor)
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks and 2 paddleboards are provided*
- Additional kayaks, seaview boards, & paddleboards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Paradis Sur Mer, Grand Cayman
1 user reviewsstars based on
Paradis is Paradise!
- 7-night minimum stays preferred; contact us for shorter stays.
- Weekly rates include 1 free night. Stay for 7 nights, Pay for only 6.
- Biweekly rates include 3 free nights. Stay for 14 nights, Pay for only 11.
- The owner blocks off at least 2 days before and after each stay to ensure deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during the entire stay.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Resort and Transport Fee added to all rates.
- 3.50% admin fee added to all guest charges
- Villa requires a refundable excess cleaning deposit of $2,500, plus a refundable damage deposit of $10,000.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 26.3 miles (51 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.