Peace & Kai It
This redecorated and lively 3-bedroom, 2-bath beach cottage epitomizes easy island living in beautiful Cayman Kai.
Located on the shores of Cayman's Bioluminescent Bay, the new owners have updated just about everything and also provided complimentary kayaks!
As you enter the home, your eyes are drawn through a wall of sliding glass doors to the shimmering turquoise blue waters. Coconut palm trees, an elevated sundeck, a private dock, and a seaside hammock beckon you to kick off your shoes and relax. Let the vacation begin!
A spacious living room and large kitchen provide all the comforts of home with new furniture and modern appliances. Dual-zone air conditioning, fiber-optic wifi, and SmartTVs will keep everyone cool and connected across their devices. Work-from-home professionals will enjoy the home's high-speed wifi providing fiber-optic speeds for multiple users and devices.
This single-level home positions the primary suite on one side of the home with two additional bedrooms on the opposite end.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Primary Suite - king bed, water views, SmartTV, ceiling fan, walk-out access to the screened porch, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Bedroom #1 - king bed, water views, SmartTV, walk-out access to the screened porch, shares hall bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower.
- Guest Bedroom #2 - 2 extra-large twin beds, island views, SmartTV, shares hall bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king upon request only.
The newly-renovated kitchen comes complete with modern stainless appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for 4.
A separate wet bar complete with an under-counter beverage fridge and a high-speed blender will keep your favorite frozen cocktails flowing. A full laundry room sits adjacent to the kitchen.
The full-width screened patio and raised sun deck are furnished with al-fresco dining tables and comfortable lounge seating. The screen porch has western-facing views to enjoy spectacular sunset viewings at cocktail hour. A charcoal grill comes provided for island cookouts.
Enjoy outdoor dining for 8 on the screened patio with 180-degree water views. With sea breezes all year round, it really does not get much better than this! Guests are asked to respect the villa's non-smoking policy which includes all screened areas.
Owners provide three kayaks, 2 singles + 1 tandem, for use during your stay. Additional kayaks can be rented at friendly rates.
Launch off the home's private dock to explore the glowing waters of Biolumenance Bay on moonless nights. Book a private charter to Stingray City and have the captain collect and drop you off on the home's private dock.
Peace & Kai It is a great option for families and group getaways.
The adjacent 4-bedroom property, S'Kai Blue, can be combined with Peace & Kai It to sleep a total of 17 guests, or 14 adults, with an added private pool! Please contact us for more info on this bundled configuration.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer calm, serene waters for docking a rental boat, permitting charter captain pick-up, or just safe shallow water for little children to wade in. The water is shallow, has a soft bottom, and there is no reef here for marine life, however, we do see the occasional turtle, eagle ray or tarpon swim by!
The beaches are flat white barefoot sand. There is usually little breeze here to speak of. Many homes in Cayman Kai offer a screened porch. The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club within a short walk that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports options, a restaurant and bar, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also nearby is The Kaibo, a beachfront restaurant, bar, and marina.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east there are 2 large resorts (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches, plus restaurants, a grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet ski rentals, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Peace & Kai It, Grand Cayman
12 user reviewsstars based on
Peace And Kai It
Great name for a great House!
Peace & Kai It was Peace & Perfect!
Perfect in paradise
Wonderful Peace and Kai It
Our Piece of Heaven
Peace and Kai It - Name sums it up
Beautiful and Peaceful
Slice of Heaven
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$495|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$595|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$695|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$645|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,195|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$795|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$895|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$545|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$595|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$495|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$595|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$695|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$645|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$1,195|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$795|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$895|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$545|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$595|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$495|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$595|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$695|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$645|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,095|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 4-night minimum stay required. Inquire for shorter stays if calendar suits.
- 6-night minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Home is on the island's Bioluminescent Bay
- 15-minute walk to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed)
- 10-minute walk to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 1.0 miles south to Starfish Point
- 5.0 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 6.9 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 7.4 miles east to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 9.4 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 13.2 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 26.2 miles (51-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.