Pools of the Kai #11
Unlock a Free 7th Night with Promo Code RUM7
See the Rates Tab for Details
Welcome to Pools of the Kai #11! This condo offers fantastic water-blue views plus an amazing private pool atrium.
The condo has been fully renovated and redecorated. New furniture, finishes, and modern appliances give Pools #11 an upgraded refresh. The television in the living area is equipped with cable programming.
The living area features walkout access to the screened pool atrium complete with patio furniture and loungers.
Soak in your own private pool and enjoy the stunning tropical views from the comfort of your home away from home. Optional pool heating is available year-round for a daily $25 surcharge.
For work-from-home professionals, the home's upgraded fiber internet connection can handle multiple users and streaming devices at once. Work or learn remotely from one of the Caribbean's safest destinations.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Primary Suite: upper-level, waterfront, king bed, SmartTV, walk-out balcony, ensuite with walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite: lower-level, waterfront, king bed, SmartTV, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite with walk-in shower. New photos of king bed coming (shows twins now)
Finally, the location cannot be beaten. Walk to The Kaibo for drinks and dinner, or take a kayak tour of Starfish Point and Bio-Bay.
Use the ferry departing the Kaibo Marina for day trips to Camana Bay and Seven Mile Beach.
Staying at the Pools puts you at the center of the best Cayman Kai has to offer.
Make a break for Cayman's quieter side, where life is easy and not so fast.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The white sand beach behind the Pools of the Kai units is pure, barefoot beach sand. You can easily walk 120 yards to the Kaibo Yacht Club for drinks, meals, and watersports, as well as charter boat pick-up.
Facing the sound, the ocean water behind the Pools of the Kai is clear and calm. There are no reefs here teeming with marine life, nor is the sea bottom sandy.
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically open to the public. For barefoot swimming, we suggest walking across the street to Gardens of the Kai, or heading west to Starfish Point. Details under the Map tab.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather.
The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer.
Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Pools of the Kai #11Rum Point , Grand Cayman
2 user reviewsstars based on
A Slice of Heaven
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$445|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$775|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$825|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$525|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$625|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$375|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$425|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$325|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$375|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$495|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$445|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$775|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$825|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$525|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$625|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$375|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$425|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$325|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$375|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$495|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$445|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$775|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discount
For groups of 2 or fewer, the owner discounts the rate by $50 per night. The rate is automatically reduced during the booking process. Holiday dates are blacked out.
Book a 7-night stay and pay for only 6 nights using promo code RUM7. Valid for all stays thru December 15, 2023.
- 5 nights minimum required year round and over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 5-minute walk to Starfish Point and the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 15-minute walk to Rum Point Beach and Bioluminescent Bay.
- 5.6 miles to the nearest grocery store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 7.4 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 10 miles from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 13.7 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 27 miles (53-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
Cayman Ferries operates daily water taxis departing from the Kaibo Marina to Camana Bay. Perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach or shopping excursions at Camana Bay.
Download their app to purchase your tickets in advance. Just be sure to make it back for the return voyage across the sound!