Pools of the Kai #6
Welcome to Pools of the Kai! Pools #6 is one of the nicest 2-bedroom, 2-bath homes in this beachfront oasis.
The condo has been fully renovated and redecorated down to the tile around the enclosed pool and both ensuite bathrooms. New furniture, finishes, granite countertops, and modern kitchen appliances give Pools #6 a sophisticated feel.
The living area features sliding glass doors that open to a screened pool atrium complete with patio furniture and loungers. Soak in your own private pool and enjoy the stunning water views from the comfort of your home away from home. Optional pool heat is available year-round for a $25 daily surcharge.
For work-from-home professionals, the home's upgraded fiber internet connection can handle multiple users and streaming devices at once. Work or learn remotely from one of the Caribbean's safest destinations.
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Primary Suite: upper-level, water views, king bed, cable television, walk-out balcony, ensuite with walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite: lower-level, water views, two twin beds, cable television, ensuite with walk-in shower; twin beds can be fitted into a king bed as shown in photos.
Finally, the location cannot be beaten. Walk barefoot to The Kaibo for drinks and dinner, or take a kayak tour of Starfish Point and Bio-Bay. Staying at the Pools puts you at the center of the best Cayman Kai has to offer.
The location and amenities at Pools of the Kai are perfect for travelers looking to escape the crowds of Seven Mile Beach.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The white sand beach behind the Pools of the Kai units is pure, barefoot beach sand. You can easily walk 120 yards to the Kaibo Yacht Club for drinks, meals, and watersports, as well as charter boat pick-up.
Facing the sound, the ocean water behind the Pools of the Kai is clear and calm. There are no reefs here teeming with marine life, nor is the sea bottom sandy.
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically open to the public. For barefoot swimming, we suggest walking across the street to Gardens of the Kai, or heading west to Starfish Point. Details under the Map tab.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the King owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather.
The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer.
Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Pools of the Kai #6Grand Cayman ,
74 user reviewsstars based on
Loved Pools #6
Loved our Stay
Off the Beaten Path
Nice Location, No Sargassum Seaweed!
Stop looking... book a perfect stay!
Pools of Kai 6
Great space for a Couples Vacation
Highly Recommend Pools of the Kai #6
Pools #6 - Private Pool
A great escape!
Wonderful Views and Lovely Villa
Top of My List For Another Vacation Stay!
Stunning luxury vacation/quarantine spot!!
Pools, starfish and pre-Easter relaxation
Twice as nice!
Home from home
Well-Equipped and Very Clean
Awesome, Quiet Getaway
Perfect location, pool and amenities
Sure Bet - Best Memories
Spring Break, Great Spot
Great views from everywhere
Perfect for 2-4 people
Nice property on the beach - Peace and quiet were plentiful
Just What We Were Looking For!
Great Relaxing Vacation
Excellent Property, Just as the Pictures Show
Relaxation in the Caymans
Great family vacation
Wonderful property in a great location!
Condo was great. Beach area at condo ok
Amazing Condo and Location
Quiet and romantic get away
Great accommodations. Villa is in a great location and has everything needed for a great time!
The condo was in a beautiful, peaceful location.
Really nice stay!
Beautiful North Side Condo
Perfect Home Away From Home
Great time! we enjoyed the condo and all the amenities.
Beautiful Home Away
We had an amazing vacation !!!!
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$325|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$375|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$495|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$445|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$775|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$825|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$525|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$625|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$375|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$425|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$325|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$375|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$495|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$445|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$775|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$825|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$525|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$625|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$375|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$425|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$325|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$375|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$495|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$445|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$775|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rates.
- The owner requires a $500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discount
For 2 or fewer guests occupying the villa, the owner lowers the rate by $50/night. The discount will be reflected during the booking process automatically. Festive dates blacked-out.
- 5 nights minimum required year round and over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 5-minute walk to Starfish Point and the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 20-minute walk to Rum Point Beach and Bioluminescent Bay
- 5.6 miles to the nearest grocery store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 7.4 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 10 miles from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 13.7 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 27 miles (53-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.