Reef Romance is directly oceanfront in Rum Point along the north coast.
A perfect getaway spot for up to five couples, Reef Romance features five-bedroom suites, a sizable sandy beachfront, and excellent snorkeling just steps off the pool deck!
The oceanfront pool, hammocks, and outdoor thatched cabana bar--complete with outdoor bathroom--offer the chance to lounge, swim, and enjoy the warm Caribbean sun.
Comfortable and spacious enough for you and your guests to spread out and relax, Reef Romance offers easy island living, both indoors and out.
Reef Romance’s Unique Features
- A great room with stunning ocean views comes furnished with a large flat-screen TV, stereo, and sofa couches for everyone to lounge together after a day of sun and surf.
- Walk-out access from the great room to the pool deck, and plenty of windows allow natural light to fill the home with sunshine year round.
- The indoor dining table seats eight, in addition to the bar seating in the kitchen area.
- Full kitchen with modern appliances, along with a full complement of dishware, cookware, cutlery, and a coffee maker.
- Five-bedroom suites with ocean views and furnished with king beds.
- Televisions in the living area and primary suite.
- Accommodates up to 10 adults max. Excellent home for families or 3-5 couples.
- Saltwater pool and beachfront pool deck with plenty of sun loungers for a sun-kissed tan.
- An outdoor thatched cabana bar just off the pool deck for happy hours.
- Palm-shaded hammocks for seaside reading, naps, or simply taking in the views.
- Lovely sandy beach for swimming and snorkeling. This is a healthy marine environment, so we ask guests to wear pool shoes or fins while exploring!
- Large propane grill for island cookouts on the outdoor dining patio.
(Sleeps 10 guests max.)
- Primary Suite: main level, ocean views, king bed, walk-out access to the pool deck, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with an oversized tub, and walk-in shower.
- Turtle Farm Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Starfish Point Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Stingray City Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Scuba Bowl Suite: upper-level, ocean views, king bed, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
^Reduced rates are offered to smaller groups not requiring all 5 bedrooms. See the rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes on the oceanfront in Rum Point offer great reef-protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but also can have spots of rocky ironshore with natural rock formations.
The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as the swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection. The prevailing trade winds from the east also make flying insects less of a nuisance—many of the homes in Rum Point don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, tons of water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also near Rum Point is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar, and marina.
Lastly, we have two large resorts in the east end (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, a liquor store, gift shops, and an Italian restaurant.
These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Reef RomanceGrand Cayman ,
34 user reviewsstars based on
Great Cayman Vacation Spot
Slice of Heaven
Didn\'t want to leave - Can\'t wait to go back!
Reef Romance Anniversary Celebration
Memorable Vacation Home
Rum Point Holiday
Wonderful family vacation
Amazing Home and Location
Wonderful House, Perfect for 5 Couples
Look No Further, Reef Romance is PERFECT!
Great Stay for Couples!
Perfect for 5 Couples
Family with 4 small children
Our Favorite on Island
Summertime in May!!!
What an Amazing Home
Paradise for Our Family
Just Returned and Want to go Back
Fantastic relaxing villa!!
Wonderfully relaxing Cayman vacation!
Perfect place for our family - like heaven on earth!
Happy Thanksgiving, Cayman style!!!
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$895|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,195|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,395|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,245|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,045|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,495|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,595|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,045|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,195|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$895|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,195|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,395|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,245|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,045|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,295|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,495|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,595|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,045|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,195|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$895|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,195|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,395|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,245|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,045|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 8 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 7.1 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 24.3 miles (47 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.