Rip Kai | Luxury Platinum Villa
NEWLY COMPLETED - LUXURY PLATINUM COLLECTION
Magnificent gated and walled luxury estate with a deep menu of A/V tech, guest services & amenities. Attention to detail, with optional staffing and chef options, gives Rip Kai a micro-resort feel.
A convenient oceanfront location in Rum Point on two acres of elevated sand offers our guests serene panoramic views, excellent snorkeling, and long walks on the beach. 5-minute drive west to the Rum Point Club and The Kaibo.
The vacation experience for our Luxury Platinum Collection begins with an airport greeting by a professional driver and a 28-seat mini-coach (7-day stay required). Our on-island concierge can coordinate with your rental car company for delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance. Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular choice by our guests, as is having us arrange cook or chef services for a few nights.
Rip Kai is remote enough to be private, but also convenient to local restaurants, beach bars, and water sports. Private transport options are available for restaurant dinners in the eastern districts. Platinum access is provided to our private fitness center only 15 minutes away.
The owners purposefully designed and decorated Rip Kai for large, extended families and those celebrating milestone events, with luxury, privacy, tech, and connectivity being primary considerations.
Rip Kai offers our Platinum Experience menu of services & amenities (see the Guest Services tab) with weekday light housekeeping, water toys, beach volleyball, beach games, and add-on menus of optional personal services and convenience items.
(Sleeps 24 guests total, 18 adults max)
The 5-bedroom Great House sleeps 10 adults max, plus 2-4 children in bunk beds.
- Primary Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to oceanfront railed balcony, cable connected Smart TV in hidden console, walk-in closet, ensuite with double vanity, makeup station, and tiled shower.
- West Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to the oceanfront railed balcony, desk, double closets, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- East Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to the oceanfront railed balcony, desk, double closets, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- Bunk Suite – upper-level, 2 sets of full-over-full bunk beds, oceanview, walk-out access to a private balcony, vaulted ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with double vanity, and shower bath. 8 small children, 4 large children, or 2 Adults.
- Twin Suite – upper-level, 2 twin beds, oceanview, walk-out access to a private balcony, vaulted ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with double vanity, and walk-in shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king upon request.
Veranda Suites sleeps 4 adults max.
- West Veranda Suite – king bed, private entry, tall ceilings, walk-out access to pool and beachfront under the west veranda, Smart TV, ensuite with double vanity, and tiled shower.
- East Veranda Suite – king bed, private entry, tall ceilings, walk-out access to pool and beachfront under the east veranda, Smart TV, ensuite with double vanity, tiled shower.
Guest Cottage sleeps 6 guests total, 4 adults max.
- Cottage Suite #1 – 2 twin beds, tall ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king upon request.
- Cottage Suite #2 – king bed, tall ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- Additional bedding - queen sleeper sofa in the living area suitable for 2 children only.
KEY VILLA FEATURES
- Privacy of Suites is paramount - 5 Great House Suites, 2 detached Veranda Suites, and a separate 2-bedroom Guesthouse with living areas and a kitchenette.
- Elevator in the Great House to help with luggage and those who appreciate the lift.
- Entertainment & Living Space - Over 8,000 sq. ft. of great room-to-pool deck entertaining space, all on the ground floor.
- Chef's kitchen and butler's pantry are equipped with additional fridges, storage, caterer's entry, and prep spaces.
- The media room is equipped with a large-screen television and SONOS audio system. Seats 10-14 guests.
- Dual indoor dining tables seat 16, plus a breakfast bar seating 6.
- Whole-house audio and video system with each television connected to a network of streaming platforms.
- Pop-up dual TVs in the living areas.
- Fiber internet with multiple access points indoors and outside.
- Piano Bar - intimate cocktails and piano for those who play. Bar seating for 4.
- The wraparound veranda provides additional event space, protected pool access, and full-day shade.
- The beach volleyball court doubles for use as a tent location for private events.
- Circular driveway with a covered entry pavilion, parking for 4-6 vehicles.
- Large outdoor entertainment pavilion with kitchen, grill, 2 SmartTVs, bar & dining area.
- Games pavilion with SmartTV on the pool deck, ping pong table, dartboard, full bathroom with shower.
- Pergolas surround the pool deck for shade.
- A tiered, beach sundeck accommodates 12 chaises above the sand.
- Multiple palm trees for beach shade. Beach loungers overlook the reef-protected waters.
- The oceanfront second-floor balcony connects all 3 oceanfront suites.
- Children's play area with swing set, slide, and roofed play fort.
- A grand staircase with vaulted ceilings, as well as a coffee and beverage station in the 2nd-floor lounge.
Show more details ...
The beach behind the Rip Kai estate is soft sand but with limited barefoot entry into the reef-protected, marine environment. We do have some soft grasses & corals in the water to provide a safe harbor to teeming fish life. Please wear snorkel fins or foot protection when fish-watching.
The sandy beach is sloped to provide privacy around the pool area from the rare passersby but also provides plenty of room for throwing a frisbee, or football, sunbathing, or taking walks east or west.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The Guest Service & Transport Fee includes your Platinum Guest Services Membership.
- Platinum Concierge services - upon confirmation, prior to arrival, and during your stay.
- Arrival & Departure (one each way) Group Airport Transfer via Motorcoach (7-day min. stay). $1,000 Guest Credit if not required.
- Assistance with Rental Car Reservations and At-Villa Rental Car Delivery
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of our private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Guest benefit & discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for private Watersports scuba and snorkel charters
- Complimentary delivery of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery
- Coordination of special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA).
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience & activity items delivered: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- Weekday, non-holiday, 3-hour block of light housekeeping (min. 7-day stay required)
- Luxury linens, towels, pool towels & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no conflict
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection included for villa (indoor items/decor)
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks, 2 single kayaks, and (4) sea-view snorkel boards provided - signed waiver required
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks, and sea-view boards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
- Paddleboards are not recommended for this location due to coral heads, marine environment, and shallow waters
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Rip Kai | Luxury Platinum VillaRum Point , Grand Cayman
1 user reviewsstars based on
Perfect, Peaceful Location
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$4,750|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$8,450|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$9,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$5,950|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$6,260|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$3,950|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$4,450|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$3,450|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$4,450|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$5,950|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$4,750|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$8,450|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$9,950|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$5,950|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$6,260|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$3,950|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$4,450|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$3,450|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$4,450|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$5,950|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$4,750|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$8,450|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Service and Transportation Fee added to all rates.
- 3.50% admin fee added to all guest charges
- A departure cleaning fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage & excess cleaning deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- Optional add-ons for chef/cook services, yoga, massage, bartenders, etc.
- 5 nights minimum stay preferred, inquire for shorter stays.
- 6 nights minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays can be accommodated but are subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
- Weddings and events with up to 50 guests are welcome with prior written approval, an event fee, and a 5-night minimum stay.
- Events with invited guests will require an additional refundable damage deposit of $5,000 ($7,500 total)
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 2 miles to Bioluminescent Bay and Rum Point Beach
- 2.5 miles to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 2.8 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 4.7 miles to Over the Edge restaurant
- 7.2 miles from our Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 11 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 13 miles to Tukka East restaurant
- 24.5 miles (45 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.