Rum Point Club Resort #301
Free 7th Night for Stays Between Apr. 15 - Nov. 15, 2023!
Click the Rates Tab for Details
3rd Floor Corner Condo
All Rum Point Club Resort condos feature sleek finishes, designer decor, and an open-concept layout maximizing space, natural light, and elevated ocean views. All the comforts of home are included in this 4-bedroom corner condo, totaling 2,829 sq. ft., including gourmet kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, SmartTVs throughout, and a private covered balcony.
All condos strike the perfect harmony of modern luxury and seamless indoor/outdoor island living. Central air conditioning and high-speed wifi will keep you cool and connected during your stay.
Beyond the entryway foyer, the home flows into a spacious open-concept great room encompassing the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Forever blue ocean views from the great room and both primary suites will leave you breathless. The crisp coastal decor throughout accentuates the views.
The living area includes a plush sectional sofa, a large SmartTV, a tray ceiling with a ceiling fan, and stunning ocean views.
Walk out from the living area onto the private balcony overlooking the resort's beachfront. The balcony stretches the full width of the home providing ample outdoor living space to savor the panoramic ocean views. Furnished with an alfresco dining table and outdoor seating you will love dining and lounging amid the sky-high scenery.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with a suite of Thermador appliances, plus countertop appliances and a kitchen island with breakfast bar seating. Cookware, dishware, glassware, and cutlery also come provided. The outdoor dining table seats 8 on the private balcony for meals with sweeping oceanfront views.
The Rum Point Club Resort fits all condos with blackout window shades, the finest Egyptian cotton bedding, hypoallergenic pillows, duvets, and sumptuous robes.
(Sleeps 10 guests, 8 adults max.)
- Primary Suite #1: king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the open-air balcony, SmartTV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- Primary Suite #2: king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to the open-air balcony, SmartTV, closet, ensuite bath with dual vanity, and walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite: king bed, SmartTV, closet, shares adjacent bathroom equipped with a shower bath.
- Guest Suite #2: queen bed, SmartTV, closet, shares adjacent bathroom equipped with a shower bath.
- Additional bedding: sleeper sofa ideal for 2 children; crib or pack-n-play provided upon request.
When it comes to tidying up, we've got you covered with an in-unit laundry room, plus complimentary daily housekeeping and evening turndown service.
There is also a rarely used 5th-floor open-air owner's terrace with dining tables and seating for sunset dinners with 270-degree island views of Cayman Kai, North Sound, and George Town in the distance. The terrace is also a serene setting for a quiet read with elevated island views.
Trade the crowds of Seven Mile Beach for an escape to Cayman's quieter side where life is easy and not so fast.
Additional Resort Amenities
- 500 feet of beachfront with daily beach service with sun loungers, shade umbrellas, and towel service.
- Resort pool deck with heated infinity pool (Feb. 2023).
- Resort dock with cabana and ladder for gentle water entry for snorkeling and swimming.
- Lobby Bar & Restaurant, open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Daily room service menu.
- Private chef gourmet dining, staffed or plated options available*.
- Front desk staff for local recommendations, pre-arrival grocery stocking, chartered excursions, and more*.
- Access to the 5th-floor Owner's Terrace for group events or sunset dinners*.
- On-site fitness center (18+ and over).
- On-site wellness suite for spa treatments or massage*.
- Xbox Gaming Console or DVD Player Available at the Front Desk+.
- Complimentary snorkel equipment provided during your stay+.
- Complimentary bike share for cruising the Cayman Kai neighborhood+.
Discover why the Rum Point Club Resort is Cayman's hidden 5-star gem!
* Pre-arrival reservations are required; additional fees apply.
+ Provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Cannot be reserved prior to arrival.
Show more details ...
The famous Rum Point Club is consistently ranked as one of the top attractions on Grand Cayman.
The Rum Point Club occupies 700 feet of soft beach on the west side of the actual point, whereas the Rum Point Club Resort offers 500 feet on the more private east side.
The reef-protected resort beachfront enjoys a sandy beach with guest-only beach service with sun loungers, sun beds, and shade umbrellas. A private dock with a ladder provides gentle water entry into a sublime marine environment with excellent snorkeling all the way out to the reef. Either swim fins or pool shoes are suggested while exploring the ocean.
Only 100 yards to the west is the famous Rum Point Club with a barefoot beach, restaurants, a beach bar, beach table service, and watersport rentals. Currently under renovation, the Rum Point Club is expected to reopen in Spring 2023.
Having the best of both worlds was key in designing the Rum Point Club Resort so that our guests can retreat to the privacy of the resort should the crowds descend on the Rum Point Club during the day.
Welcome to the Rum Point Club Resort
Located on 500 feet of reef-protected beachfront, within the resort neighborhood of Rum Point, this luxury boutique resort was impeccably designed for travelers with the highest standards.
Every detail of the Rum Point Resort speaks to the effortless enjoyment of island living. All 31 residences feature spacious living areas, top-of-the-line kitchens, private oceanfront balconies, and sumptuous bedroom suites. Indoor and outdoor living, alfresco dining spaces, tropical excursions, and endless ocean views await your arrival.
The on-resort amenities are just as spectacular. Soak up the sun with daily beach service or lounge around the resort's infinity pool. Recharge above the waves and under the shade from our private dock. Pamper yourself with a spa and beauty treatment from the comfort of your own room. Chart an adventure to Stingray City or discover the glowing waters of the island's Bioluminescent Bay under a moonless sky. Once here, you may never want to leave!
The resort is also located with beach bars, restaurants, and watersports within comfortable walking distance at the famous Rum Point Club (reopening in March 2023).
Our 10% Resort Fee includes the following resort perks and benefits:
- Front desk guest services for local recommendations and assistance.
- Beach service with sun loungers, shade umbrellas, and towel service.
- Lobby bar & restaurant, open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Daily room service menu.
- Private chef gourmet dining, staffed or plated*.
- On-site fitness center (18+ and over).
- Free cruiser bicycles to explore the Rum Point & Cayman Kai neighborhood*.
- Local guest shuttle around Rum Point.
- On-site spa and beauty treatments*.
- Lobby business center: computer, printer, scanner, & courier supplies.
- Access to the fifth-floor Owner's Terrace for sunset viewings.
- 10% Advance Booking Discount towards a private snorkel charter.
- Complimentary snorkel equipment during your stay.
- Guest parcel receipt and hold for check-in.
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits Pre-Order for check-in.
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA).
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on the same day.
- Daily light housekeeping.
- Evening turn-down service.
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products.
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies).
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography.
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates.
- Xbox Gaming Consoles & Games for check-out*.
*Pre-arrival reservations required.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two separate rental periods. Please inquire with your dates before booking for the holidays.
- 3-night minimum: Mid-Apr to Late-May, Mid-Aug to Mid-Dec.
- 5-night minimum: Early-Jan to Mid-Apr; Late-May to Mid-Aug, and Thanksgiving Week
- 7-night minimum: Festive Holiday Season (Mid-Dec - Early-Jan)
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm.
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining rent, taxes, and fees are due:
- Non-Festive Stays (Jan 3 - Dec 16): 60 days prior to arrival
- Festive Holiday Stays (Dec. 17 - Jan. 2): 120 days prior to arrival.
- Refundable damage deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival; to be refunded 7 days after departure, subject to manager inspection.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted by the guest of record to email@example.com.
- Free cancellation with no fees if canceled within 48 hours of booking.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Non-Festive Stays: Cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival.
- Festive Holiday Stays: Cancel 120 days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than above, the full rent and resort fee paid will be forfeited. Taxes and any refundable damage deposit will be refunded.
- No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.
Taxes & Fees
- All rates are US$
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $1,500 is required for all stays. and will be collected 30 days prior to arrival.
- The refundable damage deposit will be released back to the guest 7 days after departure pending inspection for damages.
- Rates are subject to change.
For 2023, we currently offer a Free 7th night.
Book a 7-night stay and pay for only 6 nights using promo code RUM7.
This applies to new reservations only for travel between:
- April 15 - November 15, 2023
Start your search for a seven-night stay. Then, enter promo code RUM7 and click the Confirm Rate button to unlock your free night discount.
Nearby Points of Interest
- The resort is adjacent to Rum Point Beach (reopening March 2023) & Cayman's Bioluminescent Bay
- 1.2 miles to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and The Kaibo Marina.
- 1.7 miles south to Starfish Point
- 4.4 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 6.2 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 6.7 miles to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 12.5 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 26 miles (49-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
For rental cars, we recommend Avis, Marshalls, or Hertz.
Cayman Ferries operates daily water taxis departing from the Kaibo Marina to Camana Bay. Perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach or shopping excursions at Camana Bay.
Download their app to purchase your tickets in advance. Just be sure to make it back for the return voyage across the sound!