Sea 2 Infinity
Sea 2 Infinity's new owners wish to welcome you to an oceanfront paradise! This two-story villa spans over 4,000 sq. ft. and sits on over an acre of sand in beautiful Cayman Kai.
Guests can walk to Starfish Point, the Kaibo restaurants, and the Rum Point Club. It's the perfect getaway for a large family or multiple couples.
Sea 2 Infinity offers 3 king suites and 1 queen suite with a sandy beach, and a large private pool with a spa. 1 paddle board is also included.
Unique Indoor Features
- Oceanfront great room with stunning views comes furnished with large cable television, stereo, and multiple couches and chairs for everyone to use after a day of sun and surf.
- A large wall of sliding glass doors leads out through the screened porch to the beach, dock & pool deck.
- The formal dining table seats eight, in addition to the bar seating in the kitchen area.
- Modern kitchen with high-end appliances, along with a full complement of dishware, cookware, cutlery, and small appliances.
- 3 suites offer direct ocean views as well as access to screened porches or sundecks.
(Sleeps 8 guests total)
- Primary Suite: upper level, ocean views, king bed, SmartTV, walkout access to a furnished screened balcony and railed sundeck with loungers, ensuite bath with dual vanity, water closet, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- Queen Suite: upper level, ocean views, queen bed, SmartTV, walkout access to a railed sundeck with loungers, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- East Suite: lower level, ocean views, king bed, SmartTV, walk-out access to the screened porch, ensuite bath with a walk-in shower.
- Garden Suite: lower level, garden views, king bed, SmartTV, ensuite bath with a walk-in shower.
Unique Outdoor Features
- Pool, spa, and oceanfront pool deck with plenty of loungers.
- Lovely sandy beach for shallow swimming. Snorkeling is best done at Rum Point Beach (free snorkel gear is provided at check-in).
- 1 free paddleboard is provided.
- Large propane grill.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional paddleboards and single or tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
Sea 2 Infinity enjoys a beautiful barefoot white-sandy beach and northwestern sunset views facing the Stingray Sandbar & protective reef. You can walk barefoot all the way down to Starfish Point about 1/2 mile away, and north for about 1/2 mile as well.
The Kaibo is a very short walk from the house and is an excellent place to grab your morning coffee, a casual lunch, takeout pizza for the kids, or enjoy an elegant dinner in their "Upstairs" fine dining restaurant.
The Kaibo also has a marina and is where many private charters will collect guests for private deep-sea fishing trips, snorkel safaris, or charters to Stingray City. Cayman Ferries also departs from the Kaibo across the sound to Camana Bay and Seven Mile Beach. It's the perfect day trip for guests wanting to explore, shop, or dine on Seven Mile Beach.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks & paddleboards are available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Sea 2 InfinityCayman Kai , Grand Cayman
11 user reviewsstars based on
Perfect For Our Group!
Wonderful Family Vacation
Exactly As Depicted Online
Takes Your Breath Away
Perfect for Kayaking Paddle Boarding and Swimming
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,145|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,995|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,245|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,345|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,445|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$945|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,045|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$795|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,045|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,345|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,145|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,995|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,245|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,345|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$1,445|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$945|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,045|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$795|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,045|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,345|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,145|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,995|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.