- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Welcome to Sea Beauty, a cozy 2-bedroom cottage located on the island's south coast. Perfect for small families and vacationing couples, Sea Beauty can also accommodate disabled guests as the home is both ADA and wheelchair-friendly.
What makes Sea Beauty truly unique from the other homes we manage is the fenced beach lot located across the street reserved for guests only. Imagine having over 300-feet of pristine beach all to yourself! Sun loungers, beach palapas for shade, and a hammock cabana are just some of the beach amenities awaiting you.
For our disabled guests, a sand wheelchair or a new Mobi-Chair come provided during your stay.* A tandem kayak also comes provided to explore the waters off the beach.
Inside, Sea Beauty spans 1,800 square feet with an open-concept family room at its center and 2 bedrooms on opposite ends of the cottage. The home is wired with high-speed fiber internet providing reliable speeds and increased bandwidth for remote working professionals.
(Sleeps 6 guests total, 4 adults max)
- Primary Suite - located towards the rear of the home, queen bed, ensuite bath with shower bench, handrails, and a roll-in shower.
- Guest Bedroom - located towards the front of the home, king bed, shares adjacent full bathroom with shower tub combo.
- Additional Bedding: a queen Murphy cabinet bed in the living area suitable for 2 children only.
The living area is furnished with comfortable sofa seating and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Porcelain tile floors and ceiling fans throughout help keep the cottage comfortably cool.
The modern kitchen comes equipped with a full suite of appliances, plus all the necessities to cook and serve a home-cooked meal. The dining area sits in between the kitchen and living area with enough seating for six guests.
Located just 25 minutes from George Town, Sea Beauty is conveniently close to area attractions and nearby dining options. The Queen Elizabeth Botanical Garden is roughly a mile away, along with Tukka East, La Casita, and the South Coast Bar in Breakers.
Excellent snorkeling sites can be found off the beaches in the East End. Cayman Health City is only minutes away in the event of a medical emergency.
Locally owned and thoughtfully maintained Sea Beauty is a repeat guest favorite. Our homeowner personally reaches out to guests, both before arrival and during your stay, answering any questions you might have. True Cayman Kind hospitality at its finest!
Come discover this much-loved island hideaway for your next Cayman vacation.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
*A signed waiver and $500 refundable damages deposit is required to use the Mobi-Chair. Contact us via email to reserve it after booking.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes in the Cottage District on the southeast coast offer great reef protected snorkeling as well as proximity to the best SCUBA operators on the entire island: Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers.
The south coast enjoys fewer “nor’wester” storms in winter and the water tends to be very calm on the beaches.
The larger Fosters grocery store is only 15 minutes west along with a Subway, Wendy’s, DVD rental spots, and the Savannah medical clinic & pharmacy. Cottage District is also near the Lighthouse Restaurant and the Queen Elizabeth Botanical Gardens on Frank Sound Road.
Lastly, the Cottage District is much closer to Georgetown and Seven Mile Beach than Rum Point and the north coast. If frequent trips to the West Bay area are anticipated, a villa in Cottage, Frank Sound or in Breakers might be a good choice.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Sea Beauty73 Seaview Road Grand Cayman , ----
90 user reviewsstars based on
Loved Staying at Sea Beauty!!
Wonderful stay at Sea Beauty
Most Gracious Host!
Treated Like a Friend
Everything You Could Need or Want
You want to stay here!
Wonderful Place to Stay
Please come back soon!
Personal Welcome, Wheelchair Access!
Had To Come Back Again!
Tropical Paradise - No One Around
Another fantastic week at Sea Beauty
The Perfect Vacation Stay!!
Sea Beauty Perfection
Incredible beach cottage with 300' of pristine, private beach!
Sea Beauty is Top Notch
Perfect Cayman Cottage
Loved Every Minute!
A Beautiful Slice of Cayman Paradise!
Thank you for your kind words. Cathy and Jerry are the best! Please come back sonn!
Sea beauty is Wonderful Place to Stay!
We Will Be Back!
Best Vacation Rental!!
Sea Beauty Made Our Trip!
Sea Beauty is a beauty
Definitely Staying Here Again!
Last Minute Trip
So Aptly Named
Perfect home, location and hosts
25th Anniversary at Sea Beauty
Sea Beauty relaxing vacation
Peaceful and Private
Perfect Location and Beach
Wonderful Home and beach
Sea Beauty is an amazing place to stay on a beautiful island!
It was simply amazing, beautiful and very clean.
Perfect holiday villa and beach
Most beautiful house & well supplied!
We Hope To Come Back Soon
20 Degrees at Home!!!!
Home away from home 5 Star!!!
Perfect Getaway for a Honeymoon!
Loved the Beach!!!
Felt Like Home
Loved The Beach and the Privacy
Worth the Long Trip!!!
Paradise Amongst Paradise
Amazingly Wonderful Stay
Our Return Anniversary Trip
Everything We Needed
Care and Thoughtfulness Put Into Sea Beauty
Sea Beauty is Special
Honeymoon in Cayman!
Wedding at Sea Beauty
Will Come Back Again
Perfect for our family
Sea Beauty Lives Up To It\'s Name
First Christmas Away from Home
Marvelous Peaceful Time
Fantastic Vacation - Coming Back!
Beautiful and Peaceful
Clean and Well Appointed, Piece of Paradise
This Palm Treed Paradise
We hit the Jackpot
A Comfortable Home away from Home
Paradise in the Caymans
My home away from home
What's not perfect about paradise?
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Owner requires a $500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 30 minutes from the airport, Owen Roberts International (GCM)
- 5 minutes from our Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 20 minutes to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Countryside
- 10 minutes to La Casita restaurant
- 15 minutes to Tukka East restaurant and the Cayman Parrot Sanctuary.
- 20 minutes to The Italian Kitchen restaurant
- 5 minutes to Heritage Beach
- 5 minutes to The Blowholes
- 20 minutes to Spotts Public Beach
- 20 minutes to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed)
- 25 minutes to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill and Starfish Point
- 40 minutes to Seven Mile Beach
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.