- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Full Renovation Complete!
Sea Cove is a newly renovated waterfront home within the exclusive Cayman Kai community near Rum Point.
This home features a gorgeous oceanfront screened porch and sundeck, along with a private dock for rented boats or jet skis.
Nestled on a white sandy beach, Sea Cove is perfect for children looking to play in the sand, or just long afternoons spent lounging by the water.
Both the Rum Point Club (reopening Spring 2023) and the Kaibo Marina are just a short walk away. Guests can pop out for watersport activities, day trips to Camana Bay, drinks and lunch on the beach, or a gourmet dinner.
Sea Cove's Notable Features
- Spacious two-story home with fantastic water and sunset views.
- Screened porch and waterfront deck with sun loungers and an outdoor dining table.
- A full kitchen with modern appliances, dishware, cookware, and cutlery.
- Waterfront living room with comfortable sofas, a large SmartTV with cable programming, Sonos audio system, and walk-out access to the screened porch.
- The indoor dining area now seats six.
- The former study has been converted into a new third guest bedroom with views.
Sea Cove sleeps up to 6 guests comfortably. Infants under 2 sleeping in cribs or pack-n-plays do not count towards occupancy.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Primary Suite: upper-level, king bed, elevated waterfront views, walk-out access to a private balcony, ensuite bath with large walk-in shower.
- Guest Bedroom: main level, king bed, waterfront views, walk-out access to the sundeck, shares adjacent hall bathroom with shower bath.
- Guest Bedroom #2: main level, king bed, waterfront views, walk-out access to the sun deck, shares hall bathroom with shower bath.
Sea Cove is an exceptional home for families, comfortably sleeping up to six guests with plenty of room for everyone.
*Notes: A Cleaning Fee may be required due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer calm serene water for docking a rental boat, permitting charter boat pick-up, or just safe shallow water for little children to play in at water's edge.
Adults won’t want to swim in the cove. The water is shallow and has a soft muddy bottom. There is no reef here but we do see the occasional turtle, eagle ray, or tarpon swim by in the shallows. The white sand beach at Rum Point is available and open to the public for swimming.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised, that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. It is VERY RARE in the Cayman Kai cove.
Our owners do make efforts to remove sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Tandem kayaks and paddleboards are available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Sea CoveGrand Cayman ,
24 user reviewsstars based on
Above and beyond
First Class Customer Service
Film star setting
Little piece of paradise
Thank you for your review. I have sent maintenance over to check the deck. We do check regularly.
Please come back soon!
Grand Cayman Villas
Lovely Setting and Great Location!
Very convenient location. Beautiful setting.
Beautiful Weather, Beautiful Home
Sea Cove - So Special
Wonderful Family Time
Stunning View and Location
Fantastic Home for Our Escape
Wonderful Villa! Perfect Location!
- 5 nights minimum stay required year-round.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- The owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.2 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 26.5 miles (51 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.