- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Renovated Villa with New Pool & Dock
Tucked away on an oversized lot in tranquil Cayman Kai is where you’ll find our newest slice of paradise. Welcome to S’kai Fall!
This spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bath beach house has undergone a complete makeover, both inside and out. Plus, the villa's recently upgraded fiber internet connection provides reliable speeds and increased bandwidth for work-from-home professionals.
A new freshwater pool with submerged ledge loungers has been installed steps off the wide, private beachfront perfect for sunbathers. The expansive pool deck overlooks the waterfront and comes complete with outdoor sofa seating and reclining chaise lounges. Facing due west, the stunning water views continue into the evening with amazing sunset vistas perfect for island happy hours.
A new palm-fringed, circular driveway welcomes you to your sunny, island abode. Upon entering the villa, your eyes will be drawn through the wall of sliding glass doors to the water views beyond the screened veranda and pool deck.
The spacious, open-concept great room links the living area, dining area, and kitchen with breakfast counter seating. Sliding glass doors provide seamless indoor/outdoor living allowing you to open the great room to the home’s full-width, screened veranda. Restoration Hardware furniture and decor have been used throughout the villa giving it an elegant and contemporary feel.
S’kai Fall has 2 bedrooms upstairs each with en-suite baths, water views, and walk-out access to a shared screened veranda—a great perch to enjoy your morning coffee while checking emails. The third bedroom on the lower-level shares a hall bathroom and is ideal for younger guests.
(Sleeps 7 Guests or 6 Adults Max)
- East Suite - upper-level, king bed, waterfront views, wall-mounted cable TV, walk-out access to shared screened balcony, ensuite bath with double vanity, shower, and bathtub.
- West Suite - upper-level, king bed, waterfront views, wall-mounted cable TV, walk-out access to shared screened balcony, ensuite bath with tub shower combo.
- Twin Bedroom - lower level, 2 twin beds with extra single trundle bed, dresser, and wall-mounted SmartTV; shares an adjacent hall bath with shower.
The Cayman Kai cove is home to the island’s famous Bioluminescent Bay. 4 kayaks (3 singles and 1 tandem) are provided complimentary with the villa during your stay. Guests can launch off the villa’s private beachfront on a moonless night to explore the glowing waters of Bio Bay.
The cove water is shallow with a soft bottom, so recreational swimming and snorkeling are best enjoyed at the Rum Point Club just a 5-minute walk north. There you will also find watersport activities from wave running to guided dives, plus a restaurant, beach bar & grill, and a gift shop.
Combined with its central location on the Cayman Kai peninsula, walkable to water activities, family-friendly restaurants, and laid-back beach bars, this island getaway is sure to become a guest favorite.
Come experience easy island living in beautiful Cayman Kai!
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer calm, serene waters for docking a rental boat, permitting charter captain pick-up, or just safe shallow water for little children to wade in. The water is shallow, has a soft bottom, and there is no reef here for marine life, however, we do see the occasional turtle, eagle ray or tarpon swim by!
The beaches are flat white barefoot sand. There is usually little breeze here to speak of. Many homes in Cayman Kai offer a screened porch. The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club within a short walk that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports options, a restaurant and bar, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also nearby is The Kaibo, a beachfront restaurant, bar, and marina.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east there are 2 large resorts (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches, plus restaurants, a grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet ski rentals, windsurfing, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Homes in Cayman Kai RARELY experience any seaweed as the cove is protected.
Should sargassum weed find its way behind your property, we will reach out to the owner to have it removed. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required
Guest Reviews of S'Kai FallGrand Cayman ,
19 user reviewsstars based on
Back Again Next Year
Everything and More
Fantastic Family Vacation at S’Kai Fall
Family Bonding Encouraged!
S’Kai Fall - an amazing Grand Cayman Villa
What a week in paradise
Perfect Location for a quiet week with a well stocked kitchen and great layout
The location was INSANE
Quiet and Peaceful!
Best house on Cayman
The pleasure was truly ours! Hope to see you next time on island!
It was great
Fantastic Quite Spot in Rum Point
- 5-night minimum stay required. Inquire for shorter stays if calendar suits.
- 6-night minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays
- Owner requires a $1,000 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Home is on the island's Bioluminescent Bay
- 15-minute walk to Rum Point Beach (temporarily closed)
- 10-minute walk to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 1.0 miles south to Starfish Point
- 5.0 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 6.9 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 7.4 miles east to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 9.4 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 13.2 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 26.2 miles (51-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.