Two Adjacent Villas | S'Kai Blue + Peace & Kai It
The quiet resort neighborhood of Cayman Kai is where you’ll find 4-bedroom S'Kai Blue & 3-bedroom Peace & Kai It. These two lovely adjacent villas can be combined to accommodate large traveling groups.
Behind S'Kai Blue is a large swimming pool with a pool-heat option and each villa has a sandy beach, screened porch, and private dock. Easily within walking distance to beach bars, restaurants, watersports, and the Camana Bay passenger ferry.
This unique combination of two private villas gives an extended family the combined amenities of two of everything, as well as the privacy of two roofs.
Open-ocean, westerly views from the screen porches and pool deck are perfect for cocktail hour or evening grilling. A volleyball net can be delivered for a family competition.
Each villa offers an open-concept, vaulted floorplan with glass doors and windows opening to a full-width screen porch and pool deck, with views of the beach and protected calm waters. Upgraded fiber internet connection provides reliable speeds and increased bandwidth for indoor or outdoor connectivity.
Each villa owner provides kayaks for guest gratis use.
Propane and charcoal grills are available, off-street parking, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and of course, all linens and towels are provided.
S'Kai Blue Sleeping Arrangements
(Sleeps 11 Guests; 10 Adults Max)
- West Suite - upper-level, queen bed, vaulted ceilings, waterfront views, ensuite with tiled shower.
- Middle Suite - upper-level, twin daybed + twin trundle, vaulted ceilings, waterfront views, ensuite with dual vanity, and walk-in tiled shower.
- East Suite - upper-level, queen bed, twin bed, waterfront views, vaulted ceilings, ensuite with shower bath.
- Primary Suite - lower level, king bed, walk-out access to the screened porch, ensuite with dual vanity, and walk-in shower with dual showerheads.
Peace & Kai It - Sleeping Arrangements
(Sleeps 6 Guests Max)
- Primary Suite - beachfront views, king bed, wall-mounted cable SmartTV, ceiling fan, walk-out access to screened porch, ensuite bathroom with shower bath.
- Guest Bedroom #1 - beachfront views, king bed, Smart TV, walk-out access to screened porch, shares an adjacent hall bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Guest Bedroom #2 - garden views, 2 extra-large twin beds, SmartTV, shares adjacent hall bathroom with a walk-in shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
The Cayman Kai cove is home to the island’s famous Bioluminescent Bay. Guests can launch kayaks off the villa’s private beachfront on a moonless night to explore the glowing waters.
The water in the cove has a softer bottom, recreational swimming, and snorkeling are best enjoyed at the Rum Point Club just 5-minute walk north. Rum Point offers water sports activities from wave running to guided dives, plus a restaurant, beach bar & grill, and a gift shop.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer calm, serene waters for docking a rental boat, permitting charter captain pick-up, or just safe shallow water for little children to wade in. The water is shallow with a soft bottom, and while there is no reef, we do see the occasional turtle, eagle ray or tarpon swim by!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club within a short walk that offers a fantastic barefoot swimming beach, water sports, a fine-dining restaurant, a beach bar & grill, gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Also nearby is The Kaibo, with both beachfront fine dining & a casual beach bar and grill with excellent brick-oven pizzas!
The Cayman Ferries also depart the Kaibo for Camana Bay and Seven Mile Beach--perfect for day trips!
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
- 10% advance booking discount for private snorkel & scuba charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on the same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $2,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional Kayaks and Paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,740|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,790|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,990|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,990|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,190|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,340|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,490|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,190|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,440|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,790|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,740|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,790|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,990|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,990|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,190|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,340|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,490|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,190|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,440|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,790|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,740|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,790|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- A 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- A refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit is required for all stays and will be refunded 7 days after departure pending inspection.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- A 5-night minimum stay is required. Inquire for shorter stays if the calendar fits your dates. Shorter stays will carry a higher cleaning fee.
- 6-night minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Home is on the island's Bioluminescent Bay
- 15-minute walk to Rum Point Beach
- 10-minute walk to the Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill
- 1.0 miles south to Starfish Point
- 5.0 miles to the nearest general store, Chisholm's Grocery
- 6.9 miles east to Over the Edge restaurant
- 7.4 miles east to Cayman Crystal Caves
- 9.4 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 13.2 miles to the nearest supermarket, Foster's Market
- 26.2 miles (51-minute drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.