South Bay BC #8
GROUND FLOOR CORNER UNIT
Welcome to the South Bay Beach Club on glorious Seven Mile Beach!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo provides 1,350 square feet of beachfront living space including a screened patio with walk-out access to the beach and pool deck. Traveling families and seniors will love the walk-out convenience exclusive to the ground floor units.
Patios come furnished with an outdoor dining table or a small lounge area. It’s the perfect spot to start your morning with a cup of coffee or wind down the day with a sunset happy hour.
Inside, the interiors feature elevated ceilings, cool tiled floors, and modern fixtures. Central air conditioning, complimentary high-speed wifi, and satellite television programming will keep you cool and connected throughout your stay.
The living area comes furnished with plush sofa seating, plus an entertainment center with high-definition television, Blu-Ray player, and home audio system. Enjoy all the comforts of home with oceanfront views throughout the living area.
The home’s two-bedroom suites sleep 4 guests comfortably. Each bedroom is equipped with an ensuite bath and television.
(Sleeps 4 guests total)
- Primary Suite - king bed, television, guest safe, ensuite with shower bath.
- Guest Suite - two twin beds, television, ensuite with shower bath.
A fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances includes everything you need to prepare a home-cooked meal. Cookware, flatware, stemware, and cutlery are all provided. Both the patio dining table and kitchen breakfast bar seat four guests.
Daily housekeeping is included throughout your stay. All linens, plus bath and beach towels, are also provided.
Each condo is also equipped with a full-size washer and dryer. Laundry service is available by contacting the front desk.
Located within walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, shops, and watersports, the South Bay Beach Club is a wonderful resort for guests looking for a Seven Mile Beach vacation.
Show more details ...
All Beach Photography Shot in January 2023
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its sandy shores and aqua-blue waters, it's easy to understand why.
While the South Bay Beach Club has experienced some beach erosion over the years, the resort still enjoys a sizeable beachfront with barefoot soft sand and gentle water entry.
Guests will also find plenty of sun loungers and shade umbrellas lining the resort's beachfront and pool deck. Beach service is provided daily and is exclusive to resort guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. Take in the view from your private terrace, the beachfront, or the oceanfront pool deck.
Finally, the resort's location puts you easily within walking distance of nearby restaurants and beach bars, shops, plus other attractions.
Click on the Map tab above to see what's around.
The South Bay Beach Club provides all guests with complimentary concierge service. The resort’s staff is dedicated to making your stay an exceptional one from start to finish.
Our team can assist with airport transfers, restaurant reservations, Stingray City tours, or golf tee times. We can also have groceries and your favorite beverages pre-stocked before you arrive.
Daily housekeeping (except on Sundays) and secure underground parking are provided complimentary during your stay. Laundry service is also available by contacting the front desk.
The resort’s beachfront and pool deck are lined with sun beds and shade umbrellas for guests to enjoy on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The saltwater pool is heated and elevated above the beach.
A pool cabana with two propane grills is set up adjacent to the pool deck. Perfect for sunset cookouts on the beach!
A small on-site fitness studio includes cardio equipment and free weights.
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$575|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$1,195|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$845|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$895|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$545|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$575|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$525|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$545|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$695|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$575|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,095|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$1,195|
|Jan 04, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$845|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$895|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$545|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$575|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$525|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$545|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$695|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$575|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$1,095|
Taxes & Fees
- All rates and fees are in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all reservations.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all reservations.
- 5-night minimum required year-round.
- A 6-night minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum required over the winter holidays, Dec 19 - Jan 4.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are typically split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm unless the manager approves an early check-in.
- Check-out is 11:00 am unless the manager grants a late check-out.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
For guests outside of 60 days from arrival:
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr 15 - Dec 15), 30 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays (Dec 16 - Jan 3), 120 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Jan 4 - Apr 14), 60 days prior to arrival.
For guests within 60 days from arrival, the entire balance is due at booking.
South Bay Beach Club is located on Seven Mile Beach with plenty of dining, shopping, and island attractions nearby.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 11-minute drive (3.4 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 4-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Foster's Camana Bay
- 4-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, & cinemas at Camana Bay
- 9-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 10-minute drive south to Grand Old House Cayman
- 15-minute drive to Dolphin Discovery & Cayman Turtle Center
A rental car is recommended. Taxis are everywhere but fares can get expensive shuttling around George Town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
Nearby Dining & Nightlife
Countless dining options await your appetite. It all just depends on how far off-resort you want to go.
Options within a 10-minute walk:
- Coconut Joe's Bar & Grill
- Peppers Bar & Grill
- Bonfire Urban Kitchen
- The Kitchen Steakhouse
- Chelsea Bar & Billards
Options within a 5-minute drive:
- Casa 43 Kitchen & Tequilla Bar
- Union Grill & Bar
- Bar Jack
- Saltwater Grill
- Coral Beach Bar & Grill
For nights in, order online meal delivery from Let's Eat. Featuring a wide range of local menus for takeout or delivery, you're bound to find something delicious.
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. However, for prime snorkeling, you will need to venture to the island's other nearby beaches, Smith's Barcadere and Spotts Beach.
Smith's Barcadere is closest to the resort. A little further away is Spotts Beach, a marine habitat where you can swim with sea turtles!
Both beaches are open to the public with parking, picnic tables, and palm trees for shade.