Two Rainbows is one of our most popular 5 bedroom villas. Located in Cayman Kai within the turquoise waters of the North Sound, Two Rainbows offers the sought-after combination of a white sand barefoot beach, panoramic views, an oceanfront freshwater pool, and plenty of privacy.
The most unique feature of Two Rainbows is the villa’s location on the tip of Cayman Kai providing an unobstructed view of the sparkling Caribbean waters. Guests can enjoy beautiful sunset views from the villa's large screened porch.
Two Rainbows’ Unique Features
- Perfect, white sand barefoot swimming beach
- Two Rainbows offers an ideal floor-plan for family groups. With three downstairs king suites for adults and two twin bedrooms upstairs for the kids, everyone can spread out and relax without stepping on each other’s toes.
- Two of the master suites have televisions, and both of the upstairs bedrooms offer private screened porches.
- Four of the five bedrooms feature ocean views.
- Two Rainbows offers awesome ocean swimming in crystal clear water with a barefoot beach of white sand.
- Plenty of palms provide shade for the two hammocks and picnic table for casual beach dining.
- The house is also set up to capture a trade-wind breeze from all three of its oceanfront screened porches.
- A brand-new kitchen is stocked with modern appliances, coffee maker, cookware, bar seating, dishware and cutlery
- The open floor plan features cool tile floors, airy architecture, and plenty of windows to make the home feel like the quintessential beach house experience.
- Indoor and outdoor dining! A table in the living area seats 6, while the table on the screened porch seats 4.
- Within an extremely easy barefoot walk is the much-loved Rum Point Club, where guests can drop in for watersports, drinks, lunch or dinner.
- Comfortably sleeps up to 10 people. Perfect for two families or one large family.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 10 guests total)
- Master Suite: main level, ocean views, king bed, door to the pool deck, TV, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- King Suite #1: main level, ocean views, king bed, door to screened porch, TV, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- King Suite #2: main level, king bed, TV, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Twin Bedroom #1: upper-level, ocean views, two twin beds, private screened porch, shares a bathroom with the other twin bedroom.
- Twin Bedroom #2: upper-level, ocean views, two twin beds, private screened porch, shares a bathroom with the other twin bedroom.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The homes on the sound front in Cayman Kai offer the best beaches as they don’t have as much marine and plant life trying to make a home in the shallows. The beaches usually are soft white sand.
The homes facing west offer barefoot swimming and shallow calm water. The sunsets are also wonderful, but the big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many watersports, plus a restaurant bar & grill. Also near Rum Point is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar, and marina.
Lastly, about 20 minutes east we have 2 large resorts (Morritt's The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop.
These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools, and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Two Rainbows12 Sancola Close Grand Cayman , KY
34 user reviewsstars based on
Didn\'t Want To Leave!
Had a Blast!
Will Be Back!
Quiet and Peaceful, Great View
Recommend Grand Cayman Villas
Heavenly villa and vacation
Paridise by the sea
Family Celebration Vacation
Great family retreat
Grand Cayman Villas 5 stars
Great early Christmas
We loved Two Rainbows...a little piece of paradise
Paradise on Rum Point
Amazing View at Two Rainbows
Welcome to Paradise
Large Family Celebration
Another great vacation
Two Rainbows Rum Point
Two Rainbows is a peaceful, secluded and affordable villa perfec
Perfect family getaway...!
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,495|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,745|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,995|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,995|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$2,145|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,295|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$1,445|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,145|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,445|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,995|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,495|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,745|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$2,995|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$1,995|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$2,145|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$1,295|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$1,445|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,145|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$1,445|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$1,995|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$1,495|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$2,745|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is required for all stays.
- A refundable damage deposit of $2,500 is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.2 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 26.5 miles (51 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.