- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Nearby 20% Construction Discount (completion July 2023)
Use Promo Code BUILD20
Welcome to Villa Caymanas! This beautiful oceanfront villa is located in Old Man Bay along the north coast.
Boasting four full king suites, an oceanfront freshwater pool, and an expansive balcony, Villa Caymanas is the perfect vacation retreat. Whether you prefer to explore the snorkeling reefs nearby or simply relax by the pool, it’s all just steps off the back door.
The beach here is strictly pebbly (rarely sandy), but the owner has a very sandy backyard around the pool deck. The villa is directly in front of Babylon, one of the top 5 dive sites on the entire island. The snorkeling in this area is excellent, however, fins or pool shoes are necessary to protect your feet.
Villa Caymanas' modern, streamlined architecture features many oversized oceanfront windows that flood the interiors with natural sunlight year-round. The kitchen, living, and dining areas open onto a second-floor balcony spanning the full width of the house providing stunning ocean views. Guests have the option of dining indoors or al-fresco off the balcony. A modern kitchen comes equipped with standard appliances, dishware, cookware, cutlery, and a coffee maker. An exercise room and home office are also on the lower level.
As of April 20, 2022- construction has begun on a 2-story condo project just to the east of Villa Caymanas. The closest building to Villa Caymanas is almost complete (Jan 2023). We expect construction until the summer of 2023, so the owner is offering a 20% discount. Use Promo Code BUILD20 at check-out.
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 8 guests total)
- Master Suite: upper-level, king bed, TV with cable, door to the sundeck, huge walk-in closet, ensuite bath.
- Garden View King Suite: upper-level, king bed, garden views, TV with cable, ensuite bath.
- Oceanfront King Suite #1: King bed, ocean views, TV with cable, door to the pool deck, ensuite bath.
- Oceanfront King Suite #2: King bed, ocean views, TV with cable, door to the pool deck, ensuite bath.
With gorgeous views throughout, comfortable furnishings, and wonderful outdoor space, Villa Caymanas is sure to please!
^Reduced rates offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
With a central location, the homes in Old Man Bay offer perhaps the best shore diving and snorkeling on the entire island.
The beaches are mostly sand, but also can be pebbly with natural rock formations. Either way, with the varied marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection. The beaches here offer great sea shell collecting and turtle sightings in summer! Villa Caymanas has an elevated view of the Caribbean with a pebbly/rocky beach.
The resorts in East End, Morritts and The Reef, are open to the public and only about 5 minutes east. Both offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop.
These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $1,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Villa Caymanas389 Old Robin Road Grand Cayman , KY
24 user reviewsstars based on
Amazing family vacation
Exactly as Described
Amazing house and property, paradise
Beautiful Villa Caymanas
Thank you for your kind words.
The beaches occasionally pick up debris when the wind shifts to coming from the north. Normally the depris is minimal.
Please come back soon.
Villa Caymanas- North side of island
Amazing! Excellent property! Great holiday vacation!!!
Amazing stay at Villa Caymanas!
Gorgeous Waterfront House!
Can't say enough good things!
Thank you for your comments. The layout is a bit quirky, with the living area and kitchen being upstairs. But its good that we add a Floor Plan to all of our larger homes to help people envision the home. Beautiful home. Please come again.
Family Birthday Trip
Quiet home with great outdoor space!
Nice place to stay but...pebbly beach
Thanks for the review. Villa Caymanas is advertised as a unique architecture and is not a good fit for small children. It is an immaculately clean home and the beach is advertised as rocky. The snorkeling here is tremendous, due to the corals and structure in the water, This marine environment is one of the best on the island for snorkeling. In sum; the house is clean, well cared for and enjoys great snorkeling. The lack of a sandy beach is fully reflected in the rate which would be much higher if it was in Cayman Kai.
Good place for couples; Not (small) kid friendly
Visit to Grand Cayman Isles
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 or older to book and must occupy the home during the entire rental period.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Owner requires a $1,000 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 6 or fewer guests, staying over non-holiday nights, receive a $100 discount off the daily rate.
- Unoccupied bedrooms will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 2.7 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 19.9 miles (40 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.