- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Welcome to Villa Mora. This luxurious 7-bedroom 7.5-bath beachfront gated estate sits on over 200 feet of pristine beach with fabulous snorkeling and breathtaking sunset views of tranquil South Sound.
Spanning over 8,000 sq. ft., this magnificent oceanfront home features ample outdoor space including a 75-foot-long pool with a whirlpool spa, an expansive covered veranda, an outdoor kitchen with a propane BBQ grill, plus an oceanfront pergola.
The main house at Villa Mora sleeps 14 guests (10 adults max) across five spacious bedroom suites and two comfortable pull-out couches. All bedrooms except the twin suite enjoy spectacular ocean views and offer private balconies or covered porticos.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with modern stainless appliances, granite counters, and a breakfast bar with seating.
The great room dining area provides seating for 14 and features a retractable glass wall providing walk-out access to the pool deck and open-air views of the Caribbean.
Villa Mora’s guest cottage sits at the far end of the pool beyond the heated spa and features two queen suites accommodating an additional 4 guests. Each suite opens out onto an oceanfront deck nestled against manicured lawns down to the beach. The cottage also features a covered veranda with an outdoor kitchen and bar area.
(Sleeps 18 guests total, 14 adults max*)
The main villa can be rented alone for up to 14 guests, 10 adults max, with an option to include the guest cottage to sleep a total of 18 guests, 14 adults max. Rent difference is $300/night plus taxes and fees.
Even if you rent just the main villa, the outdoor kitchen and bar are yours to use. The cottage is never rented out to unrelated guests during your stay.
- East Primary Suite: upper-level, king bed, ocean views, private balcony, TV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate glass shower with dual rain showerheads.
- West Primary Suite: upper-level, California king bed, ocean views, private balcony, TV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- East Suite: lower-level spanning the entire east wing, queen bed, ocean views, TV, walk-out access to the pool deck, walk-thru den with queen sleeper sofa, ensuite with shower bath.
- West Suite: lower-level, ocean views, California king bed, small daybed, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite bath with shower.
- Garden Suite: 2 twin beds, lower-level, garden views, TV, ensuite bath with shower.
- Cottage Suite #1: detached from the main house, ocean views, queen bed, ensuite bath with shower.
- Cottage Suite #2: detached from the main house, ocean views, queen bed, ensuite bath with shower.
Villa Mora's Notable Features
- The upper level of the main house offers two oceanfront suites.
- Lower-level of the main house offers two oceanfront suites and a garden twin suite.
- Optional Guest Cottage has two additional oceanfront queen suites.
- Large pool and heated spa with oceanfront views and plenty of chaises for poolside lounging.
- High-speed fiber optic internet for streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- Air-conditioned media room for adults with a large satellite HDTV and DVD player.
- Separate kid's TV room adjacent to the great room on the first floor.
- Home office on the second floor with ocean views, work station, private balcony, and sofa loveseat. There is no sleeping option in the office.
- Propane BBQ grill in outdoor kitchen cabana.
Daily maid service is optional and can be arranged for guests in addition to a private chef, massage therapist, personal trainer, or yoga instructor.
Villa Mora is conveniently located 10-12 minutes from the airport, and a short drive to Seven Mile Beach, Georgetown, as well as plenty of restaurants, supermarkets, and local attractions. A hospital is nearby as well in case of emergencies.
Sandy beach in both directions for walking and reef-protected snorkeling all-around with corals and vibrant marine life. Please wear swim fins or pool shoes in the sea.
^Reduced rates offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
While Grand Cayman is only 22 miles wide some guests prefer to be closer to Georgetown and Seven Mile Beach for day trips. Villa Mora is only 5-10 minutes from George Town and the beaches on the west coast of the island.
The villa enjoys a sandy beach area, however, guests need to be mindful that this is a marine area with a coral reef and wading in the water will require hard-soled pool shoes or fins.
This is not the perfect barefoot beach for swimming. It is a marine environment and protected. One can walk either way on the beach and barely see a soul. This is a residential neighborhood and not a tourist area.
The south of the island usually enjoys a pleasant gentle breeze that keeps any insects at bay and obviates the need for a screened porch.
Driving west of the house will take you towards George Town and there is a very nice spot called Smith Cove with barefoot swimming and snorkeling. Dart Beach is also there as well and open to the public.
For more barefoot swimming on Seven Mile Beach, you can swim at Royal Palms, Governor's Beach, the "Public " Beach (all beaches are technically public) and Tiki Beach near the Kimpton, as well as snorkel at Cemetery Reef.
Nice beach with amazing views. Excellent snorkeling out at the reef. Shallow water with sea grass entry. Nice for kayaking and paddle boarding. Swimmable once the water is deep enough.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Villa Mora676 South Sound Road Grand Cayman , KY
42 user reviewsstars based on
Space for Everyone!
Another Amazing Return Trip to Villa Mora!
All That and More!!
Thanks Matt for the thorough review! Please come back soon!
Worth the Wait
Beautiful house on amazing reef
Thank you for your review. The water is very shallow for the first 75' out into the water. Glad you enjoyed the snorkeling.
Grand Cayman Villas
Wonderful Spot for Family Vacation with Everything You Need
50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration
Sparkling Water Views
Definitely a Five Star!
Villa better than advertised!!!!
Amazing Villa Mora
Not Enough Superlatives
Great extended family home
Thank You Villa Mora!
Villa Mora\'s Spectacular! Great way to begin each day!
Piece of Heaven
Beautiful Home in Spectacular Location!
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you back next trip!!!
Second time around
Perfect Villa and View
Our Favorite Vacation
Birthdays and Graduations!!
We Loved Our Stay!!
We Had the Best Time!
Wonderful Grand Cayman Trip
Our Favorite Trip
Fabulous Vacation Estate
Thank you for the kind words. Please come back soon!!!
Best Friendcation Ever!
Villa Mora was excellent !!!!!!!
This is the life - private beach and luxury living
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 10 or fewer guests, not requiring the 2-bedroom guest cottage over non-holiday nights, receive a $300 discount off the daily rate.
- The guest cottage will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 15.4 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 4.7 miles (13 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.