Welcome to Villa Mora. This luxurious 7-bedroom 7.5-bath beachfront gated estate sits on over 200 feet of pristine beach with fabulous snorkeling and breathtaking sunset views of tranquil South Sound.
Spanning over 8,000 sq. ft., this magnificent oceanfront home features ample outdoor space including a 75-foot-long pool with a whirlpool spa, an expansive covered veranda, an outdoor kitchen with a propane BBQ grill, plus an oceanfront pergola.
The main villa sleeps 16 guests (10 adults max) across five spacious bedroom suites and two comfortable pull-out couches. All bedrooms except the twin suite enjoy spectacular ocean views and offer private balconies or covered porticos.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with modern stainless appliances, granite counters, and a breakfast bar with seating.
The great room dining area provides seating for 14 and features a retractable glass wall providing walk-out access to the pool deck and open-air views of the Caribbean.
Villa Mora’s guest cottage sits at the far end of the pool beyond the heated spa and features two queen suites accommodating an additional 4 guests. Each suite opens out onto an oceanfront deck nestled against manicured lawns down to the beach. The cottage also features a covered veranda with an outdoor kitchen and bar area.
(Sleeps 20 guests total, 14 adults max*)
The main villa can be rented alone for up to 16 guests, 10 adults max, with an option to include the guest cottage to sleep a total of 20 guests, 14 adults max. The rent difference is $300/night plus taxes and fees.
Even if you rent just the main villa, the outdoor kitchen is yours to use. The cottage is never rented out to unrelated guests during your stay.
- East Primary Suite: upper-level, king bed, ocean views, private balcony, TV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate glass shower with dual rain showerheads.
- West Primary Suite: upper-level, California king bed, ocean views, private balcony, TV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- East Suite: lower-level spanning the entire east wing, queen bed, ocean views, TV, walk-out access to the pool deck, walk-thru den with queen sleeper sofa, ensuite with shower bath.
- West Suite: lower-level, ocean views, California king bed, small daybed, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite bath with shower.
- Garden Suite: 2 twin beds, lower-level, garden views, TV, ensuite bath with shower. (twin beds cannot be made into a king)
- Cottage Suite #1: detached from the main house, ocean views, queen bed, ensuite bath with shower.
- Cottage Suite #2: detached from the main house, ocean views, queen bed, ensuite bath with shower.
- Home Office: upper-level, ocean views, desk + chair, sleeper sofa suitable for 2 children only.
Villa Mora's Notable Features
- The upper level of the main house offers two oceanfront suites.
- Lower-level of the main house offers two oceanfront suites and a garden twin suite.
- Optional Guest Cottage has two additional oceanfront queen suites.
- Large pool and heated spa with oceanfront views and plenty of chaises for poolside lounging.
- High-speed fiber optic internet for streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- Air-conditioned media room for adults with a large satellite HDTV and DVD player.
- Separate kid's TV room adjacent to the great room on the first floor.
- Home office on the second floor with ocean views, workstation, private balcony, and sleeper sofa.
- Propane BBQ grill in outdoor kitchen cabana.
Daily maid service is optional and can be arranged for guests in addition to a private chef, massage therapist, personal trainer, or yoga instructor.
Villa Mora is conveniently located 10-12 minutes from the airport, and a short drive to Seven Mile Beach, Georgetown, as well as plenty of restaurants, supermarkets, and local attractions. A hospital is nearby as well in case of emergencies.
Sandy beachfront in both directions for walking and reef-protected snorkeling all around with corals and vibrant marine life. Please wear swim fins or pool shoes in the sea.
^Reduced rates are offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. See Rates tab for pricing.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks are available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
Show more details ...
While Grand Cayman is only 22 miles wide some guests prefer to be closer to Georgetown and Seven Mile Beach for day trips. Villa Mora is only 5-10 minutes from George Town and the beaches on the west coast of the island.
The villa enjoys a sandy beach area, however, guests need to be mindful that this is a marine area with a coral reef and wading in the water will require hard-soled pool shoes or fins.
This is not the perfect barefoot beach for swimming. It is a marine environment and is protected. One can walk either way on the beach and barely see a soul. This is a residential neighborhood and not a tourist area.
The south of the island usually enjoys a pleasant gentle breeze that keeps any insects at bay and obviates the need for a screened porch.
Driving west of the house will take you towards George Town and there is a very nice spot called Smith Cove with barefoot swimming and snorkeling. Dart Beach is also there as well and open to the public.
For more barefoot swimming on Seven Mile Beach, you can swim at Royal Palms, Governor's Beach, Tiki Beach near the Kimpton, and Cemetery Reef.
Nice beach with amazing views. Excellent snorkeling out at the reef. Shallow water with sea grass entry. Nice for kayaking and paddle boarding. Swimmable once the water is deep enough.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically public since the Crown owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to shifting tides and weather patterns. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally.
Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency over the years during the summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation.
We try our best to work around mother nature.
Your Concierge & Service Fee includes your Guest Services Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Guest benefit & discount card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of Villa Mora676 South Sound Road Grand Cayman , KY
48 user reviewsstars based on
This Place Was Perfect!
Amazing Villa in a Perfect Location
Villa Mora Checked All The Boxes and More!!
Lots of Space to Relax
Much Needed Vacation
Space for Everyone!
Another Amazing Return Trip to Villa Mora!
All That and More!!
Worth the Wait
Beautiful house on amazing reef
Wonderful Spot for Family Vacation with Everything You Need
50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration
Sparkling Water Views
Definitely a Five Star!
Villa better than advertised!!!!
Amazing Villa Mora
Not Enough Superlatives
Great extended family home
Thank You Villa Mora!
Villa Mora\'s Spectacular! Great way to begin each day!
Piece of Heaven
Beautiful Home in Spectacular Location!
Second time around
Our Favorite Trip
Wonderful Grand Cayman Trip
We Had the Best Time!
We Loved Our Stay!!
Birthdays and Graduations!!
Our Favorite Vacation
Perfect Villa and View
Fabulous Vacation Estate
Best Friendcation Ever!
Villa Mora was excellent !!!!!!!
This is the life - private beach and luxury living
|Aug 15, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,895|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$2,295|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$2,995|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$2,495|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$4,495|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$4,695|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$3,195|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$3,395|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$2,095|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$2,350|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,895|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$2,295|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$2,995|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$2,495|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$4,495|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$4,695|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$3,195|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$3,395|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$2,095|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$2,350|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$1,895|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$2,295|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$2,995|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$2,495|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$4,495|
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- A 12.90% Villa Concierge & Service Fee is added to all rates.
- A departure cleaning fee is added for all stays.
- A refundable damage & excess cleaning deposit of $2,500 is required for all stays.
- Refundable damage deposits will be returned to the guest 7 days after departure pending any damages.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Lower Occupancy Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- Groups of 10 or fewer guests, not requiring the 2-bedroom guest cottage over non-holiday nights, receive a $300 discount off the daily rate.
- The guest cottage will be locked off for the duration of your stay.
Occupancy Discounts are automatically applied against the full base rent when entering your dates and number of guests.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 15.4 miles from Grand Cayman Villas & Condos Welcome Center
- 4.7 miles (13 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.