- Beach Notes
- Taxes & Promos
- Booking Rules
- Guest Services
- Floor Plan
- Book Now
Welcome to White Dahlia. This multi-windowed, open-concept floor plan offers up to 10 guests an opportunity to spend their vacation free of clutter with smart home technology and luxurious amenities.
Soaring ceilings, walls of glass and a quiet cove with a private dock creates a serene enclave for your family and friends to enjoy. With a white sandy beach diagonally across the street, this contemporary villa provides a welcome escape after a day in the sun at Rum Point, or out on the water.
White Dahlia's Notable Features
- Large great room with vaulted ceilings and 24 feet of sliding glass walls leading to the pool deck, outdoor dining area, and quiet cove behind the villa
- 50-foot long pool with a large spa and toddler splash zone; optional spa heat available for $35/day
- Barefoot beach access diagonally across the street
- Sleek contemporary decor throughout
- Central Air Conditioning
- High-speed fiber internet with reliable speeds and increased bandwidth for remote working professionals.
- Flat-screen TVs in living areas and in each bedroom
- Night lamps with USB charging ports in each bedroom
- Private dock for boat charter pick-up
- Large ceramic dining table with seating for 10
- Wheelchair entry ramp along the side door; handicap-accessible shower in the twin-bedroom suite
- Gourmet kitchen with induction cook-top, Sub-Zero wine fridge, two dishwashers, additional Sub-Zero refrigerated drawers and freezer drawer with ice machine
- Additional freezer in the utility room
- Soft evening LED illumination throughout
Bedroom & Bathroom Layout
(Sleeps 10 guests total)
- Master King Suite - California king bed with sliding glass wall access to the pool & spa. Large ensuite bathroom with free-standing tub, separate shower, dual vanity & large closet
- King Suite #1 - King bed with ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and shower. Sliding glass door access to the pool deck
- King Suite #2 - King bed with ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and shower. Sliding glass door access to the pool deck
- Twin Bedroom Suite - 2 twin beds with ensuite bathroom with shower; twin beds can be converted to a king bed upon request
- Optional 5th Bedroom - The front den is furnished with a queen sleeper sofa, attached bathroom with shower, and closet
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
Show more details ...
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer serene waters for docking a rental boat, charter boat pick-up and drop-off, plus kayaking or paddle boarding with no waves.
The cove is locally referred to as Bioluminescent Bay, one of the few throughout the world and one of the island's most popular night-time tourist attractions. On a moonless night, guests can launch kayaks off the villa's dock for a bio-tour of the glowing phytoplankton—an experience not to be missed!
You get the best of both worlds at this home: a backyard facing the cove with private pool and boat dock, plus barefoot white-sand swimming across the street using the public right-of-way beach access.
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically "public", in that you can swim anywhere along the coast, even behind the Ritz-Carlton!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports, restaurants, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club featuring a fine dining restaurant, a casual beach bar and grill, and a marina. Ferry service to Camana Bay departs from the Kaibo Marina, perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach!
Overall, Cayman Kai is a fabulous neighborhood dotted with million-dollar oceanfront villas and sweeping tropical views.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the King owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised, the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Sargassum is not an issue for homes along the cove.
The 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charter
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $3,000 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
Guest Reviews of White Dahlia215 Sand Point Road Grand Cayman , KY
30 user reviewsstars based on
House Was Like New!
AMAZING - 10/10 Recommend!!!
Thank you for your thorough review. We hope to hear you soon! Scott
5 Star Rental! We will be back
This is place is a slice of heaven on earth
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback and hope you can come back again soon.
Wonderful family gathering
White Dahlia Has Everything
4 Couples Retreat!
Great Stay at White Dahlia
Beautiful Home. Great Location
HIGHLIGHT OF OUR TRIP
Beautiful Home w/ Great Views!!
Out of this world!!!
Beautiful New Home
Wonderful New Home
Piece of Paradise
White Dahlia is Beautiful
New Years on Grand Cayman
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Taxes & Fees
- 13% Occupancy tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rates.
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- Spa heat is available for a daily $35 surcharge.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 9.1 miles from Silver Thatch Welcome Center
- 26.4 miles (50 min drive) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
A rental car is highly recommended. Taxi cabs are unreliable and expensive outside of town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.